Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil Ham Email Reply 14:55 - Dec 10 with 14601 viewsleft_foot

I’m sure everyone has had the same response
Phil Ham Email Reply on 15:27 - Dec 10 with 1837 viewsSwansea_Blue

Phil Ham Email Reply on 15:00 - Dec 10 by DanTheMan

I see they've changed their tune a bit from the "no fanzine has access" to something so ridiculously specific.

For those who did not email:

"The Club continues to have a good working relationship with Phil Ham and TWTD that goes back over many years.

Our media team speak to Phil regularly through the week on a range of matters and he will continue to be given access to press facilities at Portman Road and all the quotes from the manager and players, both pre-match and post-match, that enables him to carry on providing the excellent service he does.

We are sure Phil himself will acknowledge that TWTD has enjoyed unrivalled access down the years for the service it provides.

Indeed the EFL has informed us that we are possibly the only League club, including Premier League, that gives media access to an independent website that includes a supporter driven forum.

We stress there are no plans whatsoever for us to change that policy and we look forward to continuing to work as closely as always to the TWTD team for many years to come. "

It really does read like they've permanently banned him.

Shallow and petty. And totally unnecessary.

A possible point of no return regarding fans support/tolerance for the current regime? It is for me.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Phil Ham Email Reply on 15:28 - Dec 10 with 1831 viewsSwailsey

Phil Ham Email Reply on 15:26 - Dec 10 by PhilTWTD

Interesting to read this thread as no one at the club has contacted me about this this week and agree with you that the way they're speaking about it does make my exclusion sound more permanent than was previously suggested.

Further to the point re forums, the Norwich papers run the Pink 'Un forum, which when I've read it seems rather less moderated than TWTD, and I'm sure there are other larger media companies running similar.

Also again ignores that I'm a journalist with a press card and an NUJ member who also works as a freelancer for other media.

F**king bull**it then isn't it.

Would it appease them if you moved to forum to say www.itfcfanforumnottwtd.co.uk or something? Half serious.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Phil Ham Email Reply on 15:28 - Dec 10 with 1831 viewsKieran_Knows

Interesting to read this thread as no one at the club has contacted me about this this week and agree with you that the way they're speaking about it does make my exclusion sound more permanent than was previously suggested.

Further to the point re forums, the Norwich papers run the Pink 'Un forum, which when I've read it seems rather less moderated than TWTD, and I'm sure there are other larger media companies running similar.

Also again ignores that I'm a journalist with a press card and an NUJ member who also works as a freelancer for other media.

Stuff 'em, I'm leaking more team news as, when and if I get it.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Phil Ham Email Reply on 15:30 - Dec 10 with 1818 viewsDanTheMan

Oh but they aren't "independent" Phil It's just stupidly specific so they can make it seem like they were doing something out of the norm when they obviously are not.

And as you say, you're still a journalist whatever platform your represent, forum or no forum.

I'm sorry you're having to go through this nonsense, and I feel ashamed of the club right now.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Phil Ham Email Reply on 15:30 - Dec 10 with 1815 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm sorry you have to deal with such incompetent and mendacious bellends in a professional capacity Phil.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Phil Ham Email Reply on 15:31 - Dec 10 with 1801 viewsSwailsey

Phil Ham Email Reply on 15:30 - Dec 10 by SpruceMoose

I'm sorry you have to deal with such incompetent and mendacious bellends in a professional capacity Phil.

That's really, really harsh to Gav and Mark mate.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Phil Ham Email Reply on 15:31 - Dec 10 with 1795 viewsSpruceMoose

Phil Ham Email Reply on 15:31 - Dec 10 by Swailsey

I was talking about me mainly.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2020 15:31]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Phil Ham Email Reply on 15:31 - Dec 10 with 1796 viewsfooters

Phil Ham Email Reply on 15:28 - Dec 10 by Kieran_Knows

Stuff 'em, I'm leaking more team news as, when and if I get it.

This is another part of the issue. The leak came from within the club. Not sure I've heard them say anything about trying to find out who did it from inside, they're just lashing out at an innocent fella.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Phil Ham Email Reply on 15:32 - Dec 10 with 1783 viewswkj

No flouncing, but that does it for me. I will wish town well, but I can't support the club beyond well wishes any more- simple as that.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Phil Ham Email Reply on 15:32 - Dec 10 with 1785 viewsMetal_Hacker

I sent three emails in total to three email addresses the first being to ME's address , the second to LON and the third to general enquires

I've not had a reply and reading the reply you guys have had , they can seriously shove it where the sun doesn't shine

iFollow ban continues as much as it goes against the grain but fook em
[Post edited 10 Dec 2020 15:33]

Poll: If it were one or the other

Phil Ham Email Reply on 15:35 - Dec 10 with 1739 viewsHerbivore

You have every right to be pissing blood over this, Phil. Their treatment of you is beyond appalling.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Phil Ham Email Reply on 15:37 - Dec 10 with 1730 viewsSomethingBlue

I see they've changed their tune a bit from the "no fanzine has access" to something so ridiculously specific.

"The Club continues to have a good working relationship with Phil Ham and TWTD that goes back over many years.

Our media team speak to Phil regularly through the week on a range of matters and he will continue to be given access to press facilities at Portman Road and all the quotes from the manager and players, both pre-match and post-match, that enables him to carry on providing the excellent service he does.

We are sure Phil himself will acknowledge that TWTD has enjoyed unrivalled access down the years for the service it provides.

Indeed the EFL has informed us that we are possibly the only League club, including Premier League, that gives media access to an independent website that includes a supporter driven forum.

We stress there are no plans whatsoever for us to change that policy and we look forward to continuing to work as closely as always to the TWTD team for many years to come. "

Absolutely diabolical, they should be ashamed.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Phil Ham Email Reply on 15:37 - Dec 10 with 1729 viewsGavTWTD

Phil Ham Email Reply on 15:31 - Dec 10 by Swailsey

Totally fair

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Phil Ham Email Reply on 15:38 - Dec 10 with 1709 viewswkj

IMHO this is a good way to unsecure an academy sponsor. Im disgusted - even if you are one of few allowed in from an independent website- doesn't mean a thing as far as im concerned.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Phil Ham Email Reply on 15:40 - Dec 10 with 1695 viewsPJH

Of course they have not contacted you, you probably did not send them an email.

edit-I do understand and appreciate that it is a serious matter.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2020 15:41]
Phil Ham Email Reply on 15:43 - Dec 10 with 1671 viewsSwailsey

Phil Ham Email Reply on 15:37 - Dec 10 by GavTWTD

Totally fair

Phil Ham Email Reply on 15:44 - Dec 10 with 1668 viewsBlue12345

Phil Ham Email Reply on 15:04 - Dec 10 by DanTheMan

Yeah how fecking specific do you need to get? Because there's a discussion forum attached that somehow makes it amazingly different.

Pathetic response, and I replied saying as much.

It's no different from the comment section on EADT.
Phil Ham Email Reply on 15:50 - Dec 10 with 1627 viewsfactual_blue

I would say it does indeed mean Phil remains barred from press conferences, and that is because lambert doesn't want him there.

And the club aren't willing to do anything other than back the manager.

Ban will go when lambert does.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Phil Ham Email Reply on 15:54 - Dec 10 with 1605 viewsfooters

Phil Ham Email Reply on 15:50 - Dec 10 by factual_blue

I would say it does indeed mean Phil remains barred from press conferences, and that is because lambert doesn't want him there.

And the club aren't willing to do anything other than back the manager.

Ban will go when lambert does.

Roll on May/June time for another 'lessons have been learned' missive from Signor Evans or his lowly catamite O'Neill.

Phil Ham Email Reply on 15:54 - Dec 10 with 1599 viewsfactual_blue

Phil Ham Email Reply on 15:31 - Dec 10 by SpruceMoose

I was talking about me mainly.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2020 15:31]

No change there then.

Phil Ham Email Reply on 15:55 - Dec 10 with 1600 viewsBlueandTruesince82

I have had no response to my email as yet.

#FreePhilHam

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Phil Ham Email Reply on 15:55 - Dec 10 with 1593 viewsfactual_blue

Phil Ham Email Reply on 15:54 - Dec 10 by footers

Roll on May/June time for another 'lessons have been learned' missive from Signor Evans or his lowly catamite O'Neill.

'Catamite' is a great word.

Phil Ham Email Reply on 15:56 - Dec 10 with 1591 viewsfooters

Phil Ham Email Reply on 15:55 - Dec 10 by factual_blue

'Catamite' is a great word.

You should know.

Phil Ham Email Reply on 15:59 - Dec 10 with 1571 viewsSpruceMoose

Phil Ham Email Reply on 15:56 - Dec 10 by footers

You should know.

Nice put down, my little concubine.

Phil Ham Email Reply on 16:04 - Dec 10 with 1540 viewshype313

Appalling behavior, can I say I'm surprised? No, it's been a downward spiral ever since Evans took over this club.

This is going to make the whole situation worse than it is, as it's clearly Lambert that has the issue with Phil, and PL doesn't have much credit in the back with the fans, I say credit, he's well in the red, which will make the atmosphere even worse.

It was a real opportunity to try and build a bridge, they have just burnt it down without a care in the world.

This won't end well at all.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024