Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bin off the Joker and get Pearson in 23:14 - Dec 13 with 1562 viewsBouncebackIpswich

As above....

Ipswich too good a club to be treading water in this sorry state in Lg 1. And while getting rid of the owner is going to be tough, the second best thing is sacking the clown in charge of the first team. You will never go up with Lambert. Get Pearson while he is still available, he will turn the club around...
Bin off the Joker and get Pearson in on 23:25 - Dec 13 with 1503 viewsBlueBadger

Yeah, replacing serial failure Lambert with serial failure Pearson would definitely be a step up.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Bin off the Joker and get Pearson in on 23:26 - Dec 13 with 1501 viewsMrTown

Get rid of the joker.... YES

Pearson, we have zero chance, far too good for us now I’m afraid.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Bin off the Joker and get Pearson in on 23:30 - Dec 13 with 1483 viewsBouncebackIpswich

Bin off the Joker and get Pearson in on 23:25 - Dec 13 by BlueBadger

Yeah, replacing serial failure Lambert with serial failure Pearson would definitely be a step up.

You clearly have paid little attention to Pearson's career if you are calling him a serial failure.
Bin off the Joker and get Pearson in on 23:32 - Dec 13 with 1474 viewsMrTown

Don’t know which Pearson you’ve been watching, but clearly the wrong one if you think he’s a serial failure.

Bin off the Joker and get Pearson in on 23:32 - Dec 13 with 1475 viewsBlueBadger

Bin off the Joker and get Pearson in on 23:30 - Dec 13 by BouncebackIpswich

You clearly have paid little attention to Pearson's career if you are calling him a serial failure.

He's been sacked from his past three or four clubs for being relegated or finishing poorly. Oh and he managed to fall out with the press at Leicester as well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Bin off the Joker and get Pearson in on 23:38 - Dec 13 with 1457 viewsBlueBadger

Bin off the Joker and get Pearson in on 23:32 - Dec 13 by MrTown

Don’t know which Pearson you’ve been watching, but clearly the wrong one if you think he’s a serial failure.

Well, I'm looking at the one who was sacked with Derby in 20th, Watford relegated, VH Leauven having gotten 24 points in 22 games and nearly relegating Leicester and then falling out with the press.

He's done very little in the past 5 years.

On that basis, Evans will probably employ him, to be fair.

Bin off the Joker and get Pearson in on 23:42 - Dec 13 with 1438 viewsMrTown

Bin off the Joker and get Pearson in on 23:38 - Dec 13 by BlueBadger

Well, I'm looking at the one who was sacked with Derby in 20th, Watford relegated, VH Leauven having gotten 24 points in 22 games and nearly relegating Leicester and then falling out with the press.

He's done very little in the past 5 years.

On that basis, Evans will probably employ him, to be fair.

Also won the League 1 title, won the Championship title, took Leicester to 14th in the Premier League on their return. Took Watford from 7 points a drift to 3 points above the relegation zone.

Little point discussing anyway, too good for us regardless.

Bin off the Joker and get Pearson in on 23:42 - Dec 13 with 1442 viewsBlueBadger

Bin off the Joker and get Pearson in on 23:26 - Dec 13 by MrTown

Get rid of the joker.... YES

Pearson, we have zero chance, far too good for us now I’m afraid.

He's been sacked from his last 4 clubs over poor league positions and falling out with the local press. So Evans will probably employ him.

Login to get fewer ads

Bin off the Joker and get Pearson in on 23:43 - Dec 13 with 1433 viewsBlueBadger

Bin off the Joker and get Pearson in on 23:42 - Dec 13 by MrTown

Also won the League 1 title, won the Championship title, took Leicester to 14th in the Premier League on their return. Took Watford from 7 points a drift to 3 points above the relegation zone.

Little point discussing anyway, too good for us regardless.

He's done f*ck all but fail in the last five years. So, still an update on Lambert, in all fairness.

Bin off the Joker and get Pearson in on 23:46 - Dec 13 with 1421 viewsMrTown

Bin off the Joker and get Pearson in on 23:43 - Dec 13 by BlueBadger

He's done f*ck all but fail in the last five years. So, still an update on Lambert, in all fairness.

Did very well at Watford, scandalous he was sacked at the time.

A huge upgrade on Lambert of course, but as I said, out of the reach of a mid table League 1 side.

Bin off the Joker and get Pearson in on 23:57 - Dec 13 with 1398 viewsBouncebackIpswich

Bin off the Joker and get Pearson in on 23:42 - Dec 13 by BlueBadger

He's been sacked from his last 4 clubs over poor league positions and falling out with the local press. So Evans will probably employ him.

You're probably not a person to reason with judging by the tone of your posts, but I can tell you from experience regardless of his portrayal in the media, Derby aside the supporters of clubs he has managed love him. I would
be over the moon if he came to Ipswich, and you'd be in safe hands, although as MrTown said maybe it is unlikely he would drop to L1 level
[Post edited 13 Dec 2020 23:58]
Bin off the Joker and get Pearson in on 07:11 - Dec 14 with 1122 viewsChrisd

Bin off the Joker and get Pearson in on 23:32 - Dec 13 by BlueBadger

He's been sacked from his past three or four clubs for being relegated or finishing poorly. Oh and he managed to fall out with the press at Leicester as well.

Pearson was the catalyst for Leicester City's title, the season before they went on that brilliant run to avoid relegation from the EPL, 7 wins from their last 9 games to keep them up. At Watford he was sacked before the season finished, they were 4th from bottom at that point and out of the bottom 3 still with 3 or 4 games to go. When he took over from what I remember they'd only won 1 game and they were well adrift from safety. He's certainly the type of character we need in our club, we are a mess and he'd crack a few heads, including ME's to give him a reality check, he just doesn't stand for any BS. He'd sort us out defensively and his sides generally play a decent brand of football. I'd like to see him appointed, but realistically as others have suggested he'll be looking for bigger and better opportunities than us.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2020 7:23]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Bin off the Joker and get Pearson in on 08:06 - Dec 14 with 1002 viewsHARRY10

with a pss poor squad and no money to spend I would suggest that is where the real problem lies

so the idea that simply changing the manager is the answer, is rather like thinking that a Robin Reliant could win at F1, if it only had Lewis Hamilton as it's driver
Bin off the Joker and get Pearson in on 08:17 - Dec 14 with 971 viewsitfcjoe

Would be a really good appointment but think we'd struggle to attract him here - his wife is from the area.

He is suffering with long covid also, may need to ensure he is fully ready to go before he decides to jump into something.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Bin off the Joker and get Pearson in on 09:46 - Dec 14 with 789 viewsMonkeyAlan

You Sir are as clueless as Lambert if you think Pearson is a failure.
Bin off the Joker and get Pearson in on 10:08 - Dec 14 with 763 viewsEireannach_gorm

Bin off the Joker and get Pearson in on 08:17 - Dec 14 by itfcjoe

Would be a really good appointment but think we'd struggle to attract him here - his wife is from the area.

He is suffering with long covid also, may need to ensure he is fully ready to go before he decides to jump into something.

Will be ready at the end of Lamberts 5 years then.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2020 10:09]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024