Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil - How has Evans responded to this kind of demand with past managers? 20:34 - Jan 24 with 1002 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I seem to recall EADT calling for the head of Magilton back in the day and Evans acting?

Maybe even Evans prompts the press to make a demand, to make Lambert's position untenable.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Phil - How has Evans responded to this kind of demand with past managers? on 20:53 - Jan 24 with 905 viewsLightningboy

The EADT calling for Magilton’s head when we were a few points out of the championship play-offs seems so surreal at this moment in time.

It’s gone really well since then hasn’t it?
Phil - How has Evans responded to this kind of demand with past managers? on 21:21 - Jan 24 with 808 viewsPhilTWTD

It was ignored when the call was made re Magilton. Media coverage like this will add to the pressure but fan pressure may have more of an impact over time. It's supporters' money which helps pay the players and reduces ME's financial contribution.
Phil - How has Evans responded to this kind of demand with past managers? on 21:29 - Jan 24 with 734 viewsunstableblue

Phil - How has Evans responded to this kind of demand with past managers? on 21:21 - Jan 24 by PhilTWTD

It was ignored when the call was made re Magilton. Media coverage like this will add to the pressure but fan pressure may have more of an impact over time. It's supporters' money which helps pay the players and reduces ME's financial contribution.

Hi Phil,

Do you think, or has there been any discussion, about shaking up the wider Club management structure and system?

If Lambert is to go, and be replaced by effectively another head coach.

Do we not need a a football industry CEO and a footballing/technical director with some more experience and weight than ONeil?

ONeill feels like a minister without portfolio.

I’m sure cost is a deciding factor, but won’t we just have the same old issues without a real restructure and rethink.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Phil - How has Evans responded to this kind of demand with past managers? on 21:40 - Jan 24 with 664 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil - How has Evans responded to this kind of demand with past managers? on 21:29 - Jan 24 by unstableblue

Hi Phil,

Do you think, or has there been any discussion, about shaking up the wider Club management structure and system?

If Lambert is to go, and be replaced by effectively another head coach.

Do we not need a a football industry CEO and a footballing/technical director with some more experience and weight than ONeil?

ONeill feels like a minister without portfolio.

I’m sure cost is a deciding factor, but won’t we just have the same old issues without a real restructure and rethink.

Not heard any talk about it from the inside, although ex-players etc have made similar comments to me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024