Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loan watch Przybek 11:05 - Feb 13 with 1083 viewsBluefish

Chesterfield fans seem very impressed

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Loan watch Przybek on 12:18 - Feb 13 with 978 viewsWestover

I would have given him games here the two we have are no better IMO.
Loan watch Przybek on 12:25 - Feb 13 with 939 viewsSamWhiteUK

Loan watch Przybek on 12:18 - Feb 13 by Westover

You would have rotated through THREE keepers?

You are Paul Lambert and I claim my £5
Loan watch Przybek on 12:41 - Feb 13 with 896 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Loan watch Przybek on 12:18 - Feb 13 by Westover

Whilst it is promising that BlueFish has heard a fan report that he is doing well, he is playing in the National League, has made 2 appearances and conceded 2 goals. The match he kept a clean sheet in has this in the report "The Chesterfield defence was working well to restrict the home side’s time in the penalty area. However, in the 23rd minute the ball rolled through Adam Przybek’s legs. Luckily the Ipswich Town loanee pounced to retrieve the ball before Kabongo Tshimanga hammered home."

I am not sure the fact you have seen 2 other keepers play and you, in your (expert?) opinion think they are not good enough for League 1 somehow makes Przybek ready. There are plenty of our players who are doing much better away from PR when they get a chance and that suggests the issue is with something other than their ability.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2021 12:43]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Loan watch Przybek on 13:01 - Feb 13 with 824 viewsjayessess

Loan watch Przybek on 12:41 - Feb 13 by Nthsuffolkblue

Whilst it is promising that BlueFish has heard a fan report that he is doing well, he is playing in the National League, has made 2 appearances and conceded 2 goals. The match he kept a clean sheet in has this in the report "The Chesterfield defence was working well to restrict the home side’s time in the penalty area. However, in the 23rd minute the ball rolled through Adam Przybek’s legs. Luckily the Ipswich Town loanee pounced to retrieve the ball before Kabongo Tshimanga hammered home."

I am not sure the fact you have seen 2 other keepers play and you, in your (expert?) opinion think they are not good enough for League 1 somehow makes Przybek ready. There are plenty of our players who are doing much better away from PR when they get a chance and that suggests the issue is with something other than their ability.

The question probably isn't "Why isn't Pryzbek our number 1?" but it might be worth asking if he could've been a serviceable cup keeper/backup, rather than spending some of our limited budget on another senior pro?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Loan watch Przybek on 14:27 - Feb 13 with 669 viewsWestover

Loan watch Przybek on 12:41 - Feb 13 by Nthsuffolkblue

I watch all our games and neither of our keeper's are good enough at the time we got Holy I was hoping we would sign Pym who joined Peterborough, I'm just saying our keeper's make so many mistakes so why not give a young keeper a chance.
Loan watch Przybek on 14:35 - Feb 13 with 634 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Loan watch Przybek on 13:01 - Feb 13 by jayessess

The question probably isn't "Why isn't Pryzbek our number 1?" but it might be worth asking if he could've been a serviceable cup keeper/backup, rather than spending some of our limited budget on another senior pro?

I think it is clear Przybek is not good enough to be our regular keeper. He is one for the future and you need 2 keepers in case one does get injured/suspended. The question of whether we could have signed a better keeper than Cornell is fair. However, I would also point out that any player playing in our team under this manager looks a better player playing in a different team under a different manager. That says a lot about our manager.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Loan watch Przybek on 17:16 - Feb 13 with 517 viewsJoHnNnY

Here’s a statement for you - I think he’s the best ‘keeper at our club.

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024