Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mansger 14:16 - Feb 20 with 993 viewsgandysaints

How about Eddie Howe as manager he built up Bournemouth
Mansger on 14:17 - Feb 20 with 984 viewsSpruceMoose

Why not see if Klopp fancies it?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Mansger on 14:18 - Feb 20 with 972 viewsBlueBadger

I think you'll find that it's 'Plucky Little Bournemouth'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Mansger on 14:19 - Feb 20 with 962 viewsMullet

Any ITFC fan who could consider that overpolished Tim Sherwood impersonator at our club after he cheated his way past us with Bournemouth and proved he was an utter fraud in a Tory lifejacket without Uncle Arry's envelopes, or a pocket full of roubles, frankly baffles me.

No thanks.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Mansger on 14:20 - Feb 20 with 941 viewsSteve_M

Afternoon Marcus.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Mansger on 14:22 - Feb 20 with 920 viewsChurchman

Mansger on 14:19 - Feb 20 by Mullet

Any ITFC fan who could consider that overpolished Tim Sherwood impersonator at our club after he cheated his way past us with Bournemouth and proved he was an utter fraud in a Tory lifejacket without Uncle Arry's envelopes, or a pocket full of roubles, frankly baffles me.

No thanks.

I liked the way his team played and thought he was ok.......but you have a point so agreed, a no from me too. Not that he would come here anyway.
Mansger on 14:24 - Feb 20 with 891 viewsMullet

Mansger on 14:22 - Feb 20 by Churchman

I liked the way his team played and thought he was ok.......but you have a point so agreed, a no from me too. Not that he would come here anyway.

You liked watching them dive constantly, run refs, and then bring on players like Kenwyn Jones thanks to their blatant disregard for FFP?

No thanks.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Mansger on 14:43 - Feb 20 with 793 viewsSWGF

No thanks.

Ok....We'll put you down as a "maybe"

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Mansger on 14:44 - Feb 20 with 785 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

No thanks.

I mean I like you, dislike Bournemouth, and suspect Howe may have a very big home comforts element to him...but anyone that thinks the problem with this sort of suggestion is the suitability of Howe rather than the fact that it’s completely and utterly unrealistic needs their head checking!

Welcome back btw!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Login to get fewer ads

Mansger on 14:45 - Feb 20 with 774 viewsIllinoisblue

Mansger on 14:24 - Feb 20 by Mullet

You liked watching them dive constantly, run refs, and then bring on players like Kenwyn Jones thanks to their blatant disregard for FFP?

No thanks.

I’d be okay with that. The alternative is League 2 so it’s not much of a choice

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Mansger on 16:57 - Feb 20 with 637 viewsfactual_blue

Mansger on 14:20 - Feb 20 by Steve_M

Afternoon Marcus.

I'd have thought that Mr Evans can spell 'manager'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024