Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? 19:04 - Mar 27 with 2584 viewsOsborneOneNil

Just debating on whether to Cashout my bet for a small loss, or stick (and pray) for a decent win if we make it.

I was thinking I’d leave it if we won today, but it’s hard to see a run coming from our lot.
Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? on 00:09 - Mar 28 with 335 viewsTheBoyBlue

Possibly, but only because the division is abysmal. Which is why despite being absolutely shocking for the majority of the season, we are still somehow in touching distance of the play-offs.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? on 08:42 - Mar 28 with 297 viewstextbackup

no

and I don't want to, imagine having that bunch of drips and no hopes taking to the Wembley pitch, with our badge on their chests. to have their names alongside 22/25 heros of this club. wark, beattie, Mowbray, stewart….. Edwards, judge, ward

would be shameful.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? on 08:54 - Mar 28 with 287 viewsHighgateBlue

Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? on 08:42 - Mar 28 by textbackup

no

and I don't want to, imagine having that bunch of drips and no hopes taking to the Wembley pitch, with our badge on their chests. to have their names alongside 22/25 heros of this club. wark, beattie, Mowbray, stewart….. Edwards, judge, ward

would be shameful.

Where would you ideally like us to finish then? Relegated? or do you just love League One so much? Or maybe hate Town? Yeah I guess that must be it. There's no reason why being a supporter can't be as simple as it used to be. You watch games, you cheer on the team, and you want them to win. Even when they're rubbish. One job.
Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? on 09:00 - Mar 28 with 280 viewstextbackup

Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? on 08:54 - Mar 28 by HighgateBlue

Where would you ideally like us to finish then? Relegated? or do you just love League One so much? Or maybe hate Town? Yeah I guess that must be it. There's no reason why being a supporter can't be as simple as it used to be. You watch games, you cheer on the team, and you want them to win. Even when they're rubbish. One job.

I hate the current crop of tw*ts that represent us. I hate what we are as a club.
finishing 10th-15th is what this lot deserve.

once a bulk of the losers leave, to be replaced with others who have a fight and determination about them then hopefully i'll fall in love with it all over again.

and for what its worth, nobody is watching games cheering them on, we are watching at home with a coffee/beer, in silence, and if I was in the ground i'd be doing just that for 90mins.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Does ANYONE Here Think We’ll Make Top 6? on 09:03 - Mar 28 with 277 viewsTractorFrog

We still have a chance, although we are very unlikely to win them.

However, I firmly believe that next season is our year. I have total faith in Paul Cook.

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024