Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This wholesale turning on the players 00:18 - Mar 28 with 7465 viewsreusersfreekicks

Is unseemly imo. They haven't been properly organised/coached for a couple of years. Now just cos Cook turns up and things don't improve many people turn on them as he can't be doing anything wrong. I beg to differ, he has achieved no bounce and has been less pragmatic than Gill was. He should be doing whatever works these last few games, same as Lambert should have when we were in the championship. Instead I see a fairly rigid adherence to a style/formation. As others have said we have no-one in form to play in the 3 behind the forward except maybe Judge who was poor today and Bishop who is required in a deeper role. So let's not play like that. A new managet should be able to galvanise and enthuse the players to do better
This wholesale turning on the players on 13:26 - Mar 29 with 199 viewshaynes_toe1

This wholesale turning on the players on 11:54 - Mar 29 by The_Flashing_Smile

You said above you gave Lambert 10 games. Here you've given Cook 6 (less, actually, because you were on his back before Saturday). And then have the temerity to say others aren't clued up on football.

You genuinely think those amounts of time are enough for a manager to get their ideas across and implemented, and for you to judge their abilities (despite having no opportunity to bring in their own players... and in Cook's case, just 1 week of proper training without games and travelling in the way).

It's fooking hilarious mate.

Nope, which is why if you were even vaguely capable of reading i've repeatedly said he needs more time, but I can certainly look at the games so far and state my opinion so far. If anything i've said about the performances, opinion or statistically, are an issue for you, then discuss them.

I'm not 'on his back'. I'm just stating my opinion to date. He has plenty of time to prove me wrong or change my opinion.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024