Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
From EADT - Cook excited for new Owners 09:39 - Apr 12 with 3184 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Sounds to me like he's sticking around.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2021 9:39]

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

From EADT - Cook excited for new Owners on 13:00 - Apr 12 with 342 viewsgordon

From EADT - Cook excited for new Owners on 11:04 - Apr 12 by tractorboy1978

A lot depends on the calibre of players being bought in too. If he's being handed turd I doubt he will be pleased but if they are unearthing decent players that fit his style and team identity, I can't imagine he will have complaints.

Yes, definitely - I think when this sort of thing tends to go wrong is when you've got a CEO / recruitment team who really fancy themselves, and when the manager suggests 'a battle-hardened, experienced right-back to tuck in and help with the aerial battles', and then two weeks later a 5 foot 5 17 year old Mexican right-back turns up trying to nutmeg players on the edge of his own box.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2021 13:01]
From EADT - Cook excited for new Owners on 13:24 - Apr 12 with 311 viewshoppy

From EADT - Cook excited for new Owners on 13:00 - Apr 12 by gordon

Yes, definitely - I think when this sort of thing tends to go wrong is when you've got a CEO / recruitment team who really fancy themselves, and when the manager suggests 'a battle-hardened, experienced right-back to tuck in and help with the aerial battles', and then two weeks later a 5 foot 5 17 year old Mexican right-back turns up trying to nutmeg players on the edge of his own box.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2021 13:01]

Juan can hope...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

From EADT - Cook excited for new Owners on 13:31 - Apr 12 with 302 viewstractorboy1978

From EADT - Cook excited for new Owners on 12:54 - Apr 12 by chrismakin

I think he'll be slightly concerned that a new owner won't understand the constraints he has with this squad and their limited ability

They'll already joked about play off final etc and as much as PC is trying, this lot just aren't delivering the goods.

They've been watching us closely for weeks, possibly months. They know how sh!t we are.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2021 13:31]
From EADT - Cook excited for new Owners on 15:48 - Apr 12 with 263 viewsFreddy

Maybe he knew it was happening but has only just found out what the structure will be and isnt happy with it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024