Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? 23:52 - Jun 11 with 11128 viewsunstableblue

Obviously the reason they may is because of lies and misinformation from the likes of Farage and trump on BLM. Despite the fast the players are clear this is a separate gesture.

But surely the people at Wembley must be hardcore England fans, would they really damage our chances of winning?!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 12:50 - Jun 12 with 1480 viewsbilllm

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 12:43 - Jun 12 by jeera

Boring? Sorry people being targeted for their colour is a bit dull for you.

Possibly best not to display your ignorance so readily.

Nothing against other countries colours etc at all, and certainly wouldn't boo not a chance, was merely saying it's boring ran it's course, we all know what it meens,ignorance is bliss they say and you jeera where it so well,off you toddle,
Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 12:52 - Jun 12 with 1473 viewsbilllm

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 12:50 - Jun 12 by leitrimblue

Feck, you are some idiot

And your some dcik
Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 12:52 - Jun 12 with 1465 viewsSpruceMoose

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 12:50 - Jun 12 by billlm

Nothing against other countries colours etc at all, and certainly wouldn't boo not a chance, was merely saying it's boring ran it's course, we all know what it meens,ignorance is bliss they say and you jeera where it so well,off you toddle,

You boo things you're bored by? Are you booing every time you're forced to sit in a traffic jam? Your answer doesn't make sense. It sounds disingenuous.

Perhaps you have the luxury of being bored by it, whereas many people don't.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 12:55 - Jun 12 with 1458 viewsleitrimblue

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 12:52 - Jun 12 by billlm

And your some dcik

Sorry, I should have said racist feck1n idiot
Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 12:56 - Jun 12 with 1456 viewsunstableblue

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 12:20 - Jun 12 by billlm

Wind your neck, it's getting very boring kneeling,

First off Southgate and the team get taking the knee has been going on a long time, and it’s clearly ‘boring’ you, but they feel on a world stage it is worth continuing for this tournament. You know with Eastern European teams who shout monkey chants when they play there.

Maybe they feel that change or education on the issue is not coming quick enough… and perhaps when people say it’s boring them they have a point…

Have a listen to this:
https://news.sky.com/video/history-is-written-by-the-people-who-do-the-harm-cric

And perhaps listen to England’s crickets first women captains experience today of racism in sport.

And perhaps think about a 14 year old boy from a good family being murdered a few weeks ago in a racist attack.

I understand and agree that people should be allowed to have a view on this, and may not agree, but the point of this thread is that some fans are booing our national ahead of a major tournament (where they could do well) for an act I think they have clearly justified - which is indefensible

Now you wind you neck in, and back the feckin team
[Post edited 12 Jun 2021 13:00]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 13:12 - Jun 12 with 1397 viewseireblue

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 12:50 - Jun 12 by billlm

You seem full of bliss.
Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 13:36 - Jun 12 with 1354 viewsnoggin

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 12:52 - Jun 12 by billlm

And your some dcik

*you're

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 13:38 - Jun 12 with 1341 viewsnoggin

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 12:20 - Jun 12 by billlm

Wind your neck, it's getting very boring kneeling,

Blimey, how long have you been kneeling? Stand up if you're bored.

Login to get fewer ads

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 13:39 - Jun 12 with 1338 viewsbilllm

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 12:52 - Jun 12 by SpruceMoose

You boo things you're bored by? Are you booing every time you're forced to sit in a traffic jam? Your answer doesn't make sense. It sounds disingenuous.

Perhaps you have the luxury of being bored by it, whereas many people don't.

Which part of I wouldn't boo did you not understand
Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 13:41 - Jun 12 with 1331 viewsSpruceMoose

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 13:39 - Jun 12 by billlm

Which part of I wouldn't boo did you not understand

I didn't understand your answer because it makes no sense.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 13:41 - Jun 12 with 1327 viewsnoggin

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 13:12 - Jun 12 by eireblue

You seem full of bliss.

And poor grasp of the English language.

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 13:42 - Jun 12 with 1326 viewsbilllm

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 12:55 - Jun 12 by leitrimblue

Sorry, I should have said racist feck1n idiot

If you say so, I'm not at all, if you can read properly,still your entertaining like most of the snowflakes on here,
Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 13:43 - Jun 12 with 1315 viewsbilllm

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 12:56 - Jun 12 by unstableblue

First off Southgate and the team get taking the knee has been going on a long time, and it’s clearly ‘boring’ you, but they feel on a world stage it is worth continuing for this tournament. You know with Eastern European teams who shout monkey chants when they play there.

Maybe they feel that change or education on the issue is not coming quick enough… and perhaps when people say it’s boring them they have a point…

Have a listen to this:
https://news.sky.com/video/history-is-written-by-the-people-who-do-the-harm-cric

And perhaps listen to England’s crickets first women captains experience today of racism in sport.

And perhaps think about a 14 year old boy from a good family being murdered a few weeks ago in a racist attack.

I understand and agree that people should be allowed to have a view on this, and may not agree, but the point of this thread is that some fans are booing our national ahead of a major tournament (where they could do well) for an act I think they have clearly justified - which is indefensible

Now you wind you neck in, and back the feckin team
[Post edited 12 Jun 2021 13:00]

Another snowflake,
Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 13:45 - Jun 12 with 1306 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

It's like whack-a-mole on here. One racism apologist gets the chop and another pops up to take their place with their Very Real Concerns.

Didn't see billm being the latest to raise their head out of the sewer but here we are.
Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 13:47 - Jun 12 with 1302 viewsbilllm

I think we should agree to disagree, I'm not a racist at all far from it, was merely saying the knee has got a bit boring gone on to long if that pleases you and others, there are many different ways diversity is portrayed these days, rightly so
Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 13:47 - Jun 12 with 1296 viewsbilllm

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 13:45 - Jun 12 by DropCliffsNotBombs

It's like whack-a-mole on here. One racism apologist gets the chop and another pops up to take their place with their Very Real Concerns.

Didn't see billm being the latest to raise their head out of the sewer but here we are.

Funny man
Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 13:50 - Jun 12 with 1282 viewsDanTheMan

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 13:43 - Jun 12 by billlm

Another snowflake,

Could you perhaps explain your reasoning for disliking the kneeling because it's just coming across that you're getting annoyed at some people kneeling for all of a few seconds.

Which kind of makes you the snowflake if anything.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 13:51 - Jun 12 with 1273 viewsnoggin

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 13:47 - Jun 12 by billlm

I think we should agree to disagree, I'm not a racist at all far from it, was merely saying the knee has got a bit boring gone on to long if that pleases you and others, there are many different ways diversity is portrayed these days, rightly so

But you felt the need to come on here and tell someone to wind their neck in, for no apparent reason.

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 13:55 - Jun 12 with 1260 viewsBlueLikeJazz

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 13:47 - Jun 12 by billlm

I've no real idea whether you're a racist or not. But if your sole response to unstableblue posting:

"And perhaps think about a 14 year old boy from a good family being murdered a few weeks ago in a racist attack. "

is to blart out some tabloid bullsh*t about snowflakes, what I do know is that you are pathologically stupid and unpleasant.
Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 13:58 - Jun 12 with 1247 viewsnoggin

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 13:55 - Jun 12 by BlueLikeJazz

I've no real idea whether you're a racist or not. But if your sole response to unstableblue posting:

"And perhaps think about a 14 year old boy from a good family being murdered a few weeks ago in a racist attack. "

is to blart out some tabloid bullsh*t about snowflakes, what I do know is that you are pathologically stupid and unpleasant.

aNoTHeR sNOWflakE

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 13:58 - Jun 12 with 1246 viewseireblue

You have taken more time telling people that you don’t agree with a anti-racism protest, than it actually takes to make that protest. A little bit of a superior attitude perhaps.

People with privilege, thinking that people that suffer from racism, should stop doing things that they choose to do.

I guess you are blissfully unaware of what that says.
Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:00 - Jun 12 with 1239 viewsbilllm

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 13:55 - Jun 12 by BlueLikeJazz

I'm not at all, was simply saying the knee has got boring, as I've already said, diversity has took a turn in other quarters and rightly so, I said I would never boo never have never would, but I thank you for your kind words, ps in life every life lost is a travisty no matter creed,
Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:00 - Jun 12 with 1236 viewsSpruceMoose

This website has been nothing but trying to explain to idiots why they should care about other people lately. Now that's boring.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2021 14:00]

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:02 - Jun 12 with 1224 viewsSpruceMoose

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:00 - Jun 12 by billlm

I'm not at all, was simply saying the knee has got boring, as I've already said, diversity has took a turn in other quarters and rightly so, I said I would never boo never have never would, but I thank you for your kind words, ps in life every life lost is a travisty no matter creed,

All this talk of 'boring'. Do you think those opposing racism have some kind of obligation to entertain you?

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 14:02 - Jun 12 with 1227 viewsNthsuffolkblue

A chap on BBC this morning was saying he will boo but not in competitive games so he will stop if we get to the quarter finals (not sure how he makes group matches not competitive but I suppose that sums up their logic).

In conversation with Victoria Derbyshire he said BLM is a political statement that only Labour MPs support and Conservative MPs do not. He also said his reason is that All Lives Matter. Derbyshire was not overly impressive with her questioning.

Basically, though, his summary is that the Conservative Party support racism so it is political and left wing to oppose it and white people need protection. Maybe he has some point that the Conservative Party supports racism and so to oppose it is political.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024