Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It has to be arcade fire, singing the blues, and kungs vs cookin?! 23:34 - Jul 20 with 2188 viewsunstableblue

Doesn’t it???

Everything else not right for us?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

It has to be arcade fire, singing the blues, and kungs vs cookin?! on 23:36 - Jul 20 with 2177 viewsunstableblue

Or no goal music, obvs

It has to be arcade fire, singing the blues, and kungs vs cookin?! on 00:59 - Jul 21 with 2124 viewsRamRob

It has to be arcade fire, singing the blues, and kungs vs cookin?! on 23:36 - Jul 20 by unstableblue

Or no goal music, obvs

Defo Baby Shark for goal music

Insert Ipswich Town or pretty much any players name and it works.
James Nor-Wood
Joe Pig-gott
Wes-ley Burns
Lee Ev-ans
Woolf-en-den
Ar-man-do
Miles Ken-lock
Vin-cent-young
Scott Fra-ser
Matt Pen-ney
Macau-ley Bonne (just about works)
Paul-lie Cook
Vaclav Hlad-ky (if you say Vaclav fast and pronounce it Lad-Kee)

Poll: What should be the music when opposition score?

It has to be arcade fire, singing the blues, and kungs vs cookin?! on 01:02 - Jul 21 with 2105 viewsdominiciawful

It has to be arcade fire, singing the blues, and kungs vs cookin?! on 00:59 - Jul 21 by RamRob

James Nor-Wood
Joe Pig-gott
Wes-ley Burns
Lee Ev-ans
Woolf-en-den
Ar-man-do
Miles Ken-lock
Vin-cent-young
Scott Fra-ser
Matt Pen-ney
Paul-lie Cook

My-les

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

It has to be arcade fire, singing the blues, and kungs vs cookin?! on 07:56 - Jul 21 with 1973 viewsSwansea_Blue

It has to be arcade fire, singing the blues, and kungs vs cookin?! on 00:59 - Jul 21 by RamRob

James Nor-Wood
Joe Pig-gott
Wes-ley Burns
Lee Ev-ans
Woolf-en-den
Ar-man-do
Miles Ken-lock
Vin-cent-young
Scott Fra-ser
Matt Pen-ney
Paul-lie Cook

Class

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

It has to be arcade fire, singing the blues, and kungs vs cookin?! on 08:33 - Jul 21 with 1929 viewstractordownsouth

Kanye West, The Beatles and The Fratellis for me. I like that Kungs song though so wouldn’t be disappointed if it’s chosen.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

It has to be arcade fire, singing the blues, and kungs vs cookin?! on 08:44 - Jul 21 with 1904 viewsSuperblue95

It has to be arcade fire, singing the blues, and kungs vs cookin?! on 08:33 - Jul 21 by tractordownsouth

Kanye West, The Beatles and The Fratellis for me. I like that Kungs song though so wouldn’t be disappointed if it’s chosen.

That’s quite the collaboration

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

It has to be arcade fire, singing the blues, and kungs vs cookin?! on 08:46 - Jul 21 with 1896 viewsRamRob

It has to be arcade fire, singing the blues, and kungs vs cookin?! on 08:33 - Jul 21 by tractordownsouth

If its Fratellis can we have creepin up the backstairs instead of Chelsea Dagger - played to death at football matches

It has to be arcade fire, singing the blues, and kungs vs cookin?! on 08:47 - Jul 21 with 1890 viewsKeno

Always thought we players should come out to this

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

It has to be arcade fire, singing the blues, and kungs vs cookin?! on 09:06 - Jul 21 with 1859 viewsTractorCam

James Nor-Wood
Joe Pig-gott
Wes-ley Burns
Lee Ev-ans
Woolf-en-den
Ar-man-do
Miles Ken-lock
Vin-cent-young
Scott Fra-ser
Matt Pen-ney
Paul-lie Cook

I hate you so much for making me go through all these in my head!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

It has to be arcade fire, singing the blues, and kungs vs cookin?! on 09:12 - Jul 21 with 1835 viewsKeno

It has to be arcade fire, singing the blues, and kungs vs cookin?! on 09:06 - Jul 21 by TractorCam

you could add another to list

Tractor Cam da daa dada da da

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

It has to be arcade fire, singing the blues, and kungs vs cookin?! on 09:25 - Jul 21 with 1816 viewsclive_baker

If we're going to have goal music why not James Brown - I feel good.

90's Portman Road vibes

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

It has to be arcade fire, singing the blues, and kungs vs cookin?! on 09:50 - Jul 21 with 1780 viewsRamRob

It has to be arcade fire, singing the blues, and kungs vs cookin?! on 09:06 - Jul 21 by TractorCam

TBH that is why I did it

It has to be arcade fire, singing the blues, and kungs vs cookin?! on 09:53 - Jul 21 with 1767 viewsWhataday78

Kanye
Neil Diamond
White Stripes

Let's get up to date with the times....
Evil genius (n/t) on 10:29 - Jul 21 with 1724 viewsunstableblue

James Nor-Wood
Joe Pig-gott
Wes-ley Burns
Lee Ev-ans
Woolf-en-den
Ar-man-do
Miles Ken-lock
Vin-cent-young
Scott Fra-ser
Matt Pen-ney
Paul-lie Cook

It has to be arcade fire, singing the blues, and kungs vs cookin?! on 11:00 - Jul 21 with 1678 viewsNorthstandoldie

If we have to have goal celebration music it has to be this....................

It has to be arcade fire, singing the blues, and kungs vs cookin?! on 11:06 - Jul 21 with 1663 viewsmonty_radio

Is there a rap version of "Entry of the Gladiators"?

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

It has to be arcade fire, singing the blues, and kungs vs cookin?! on 11:13 - Jul 21 with 1644 viewsBlueRaider

It has to be arcade fire, singing the blues, and kungs vs cookin?! on 23:36 - Jul 20 by unstableblue

Or no goal music, obvs

That's my vote for the goal music !

Blog: Yellow Cards and Why They Bug Me

It has to be arcade fire, singing the blues, and kungs vs cookin?! on 11:18 - Jul 21 with 1627 viewsBluearmy71

In answer to the OP.....NO

As a general comment why not leave it to the captain to decide DeVos's choice of Welcome To The Jungle always worked well.

And another quick point walking on to music with the team all lined up to shake hands is a total passion killer, it is the granny pants of pitch entry, bring back running out on the pitch and get us fired the f**k up!!
It has to be arcade fire, singing the blues, and kungs vs cookin?! on 11:24 - Jul 21 with 1616 viewsRamRob

It has to be arcade fire, singing the blues, and kungs vs cookin?! on 11:18 - Jul 21 by Bluearmy71

In answer to the OP.....NO

As a general comment why not leave it to the captain to decide DeVos's choice of Welcome To The Jungle always worked well.

And another quick point walking on to music with the team all lined up to shake hands is a total passion killer, it is the granny pants of pitch entry, bring back running out on the pitch and get us fired the f**k up!!

Get the boys running on the pitch:

It has to be arcade fire, singing the blues, and kungs vs cookin?! on 11:41 - Jul 21 with 1589 viewsellerblue

Walk Out to. Thunderstruck by AC/DC or Bullet the blue sky by U2 or Blue Collar Man by STYX kick off: Song Sung Blue by Niel Diamond or Blue Eyes by Elton John or completely oddball Your Still The One by Shania Twain

Heinsberg Blue

It has to be arcade fire, singing the blues, and kungs vs cookin?! on 11:53 - Jul 21 with 1556 viewsglasso

I'm not really a massive fan of any of their choices, but Wake Up certainly seems the one that you could imagine everyone singing along to - especially the Woooooaaahs at the beginning.

Having said that, everybody will probably be talking and eating pies and won't be able to hear the music anyway
It has to be arcade fire, singing the blues, and kungs vs cookin?! (n/t) on 11:58 - Jul 21 with 1535 viewsFBI

[Post edited 21 Jul 2021 11:59]

Poll: The career progress of former town players is...

It has to be arcade fire, singing the blues, and kungs vs cookin?! on 12:00 - Jul 21 with 1526 viewsglasso

It has to be arcade fire, singing the blues, and kungs vs cookin?! on 11:41 - Jul 21 by ellerblue

Walk Out to. Thunderstruck by AC/DC or Bullet the blue sky by U2 or Blue Collar Man by STYX kick off: Song Sung Blue by Niel Diamond or Blue Eyes by Elton John or completely oddball Your Still The One by Shania Twain

Hells yes to Thunderstruck.

I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues would be a way better choice than a generic football song like Sweet Caroline, IMO. And slow enough that people could join in.

Country Girl by Primal Scream should get a look-in as well
It has to be arcade fire, singing the blues, and kungs vs cookin?! on 12:34 - Jul 21 with 1495 viewsellerblue

We need our own song, in Germany every club has THEIR own song and it creates a fantastic atmosphere it is their identity and they all know the words m local club is Fortuna Düsseldorf their song is Tage Wie Diese by local group Toten Hosen, go to youtube type in F95 Tage Wie Diese and wach and if that does not send tingles down your spine your a wrong un

Heinsberg Blue

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024