Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tickets 22:01 - Jul 23 with 885 viewsBluebert

Is it possible to buy tickets from the club shop on the day tomorrow? If not, what are my options?

Cheers
Tickets on 22:06 - Jul 23 with 865 viewshoppy

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2021/july/matchday-information-guide-against-palace/

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Tickets on 22:06 - Jul 23 with 862 viewsGeorge03

Not sure about buying from the shop/ticket office but you can definitely get one online by 12pm tomorrow. Get a print at home or mobile ticket.
Tickets on 23:11 - Jul 23 with 784 viewsBluebert

Tickets on 22:06 - Jul 23 by George03

Not sure about buying from the shop/ticket office but you can definitely get one online by 12pm tomorrow. Get a print at home or mobile ticket.

Lovely job, a bit of a last minute decision but it needs to be done. I’ve missed it.
Tickets on 08:41 - Jul 24 with 675 viewsWickets

What i will say is its not easy this on line ticket buying if you bloody old and not very Tech savy ! every time i tried to buy mine in my usual seat in the Sir Bob lower it just kept jumping back to buy season ticket !! which i already have . OK it's most likely that an old fart like me was at fault but that's my point really as i almost did not bother , until i decided to text my son who did it quite quickly and email me the ticket that i could print . Wonder if i was the only one ?
Tickets on 10:36 - Jul 24 with 601 viewsBluebert

Tickets on 08:41 - Jul 24 by Wickets

What i will say is its not easy this on line ticket buying if you bloody old and not very Tech savy ! every time i tried to buy mine in my usual seat in the Sir Bob lower it just kept jumping back to buy season ticket !! which i already have . OK it's most likely that an old fart like me was at fault but that's my point really as i almost did not bother , until i decided to text my son who did it quite quickly and email me the ticket that i could print . Wonder if i was the only one ?

I have managed to do it online in the end, and had the same issues as you! I also didn’t look at the stadium map properly so am now the proud owner of a ticket in Sir Alf, rather than Sir Bob! Doh. Never mind, I’ve never sat anywhere different before so it’ll be a new experience! COYB
Tickets on 11:20 - Jul 24 with 561 viewsEricsGate

Tickets on 10:36 - Jul 24 by Bluebert

I have managed to do it online in the end, and had the same issues as you! I also didn’t look at the stadium map properly so am now the proud owner of a ticket in Sir Alf, rather than Sir Bob! Doh. Never mind, I’ve never sat anywhere different before so it’ll be a new experience! COYB

H2 block here in the same seats as our season tickets.

Got my 21 yo old son to order them, I didn’t understand the website but told my son I was busy working. Wasn’t going to admit defeat lol

Poll: Positive or Negative towards Paul Cook..,?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024