Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who of all the signings we have made is the best one? 16:00 - Jul 27 with 1107 viewsnodge_blue

I have no idea.

Who out of the bunch is most likely to be the Matt Holland or Marcus Stewart type signing that really improves the side and becomes a key player?

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Who of all the signings we have made is the best one? on 16:07 - Jul 27 with 1033 viewsKieran_Knows

Rekeem Harper or Scott Fraser.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Who of all the signings we have made is the best one? on 16:10 - Jul 27 with 985 viewsJDB23

I’m very excited to see Fraser play, we’ve not had a midfielder with end product for a long long time.
Who of all the signings we have made is the best one? on 16:11 - Jul 27 with 971 viewslegoman

Only time will tell.

Poll: Sheepshanks 5 years -v- Evans 5 points

Who of all the signings we have made is the best one? on 16:16 - Jul 27 with 901 viewsRobbie12345

Hladky, the best GK in the EFL 😄

Poll: You can start one vs Birmingham

Who of all the signings we have made is the best one? on 16:17 - Jul 27 with 885 viewsgtsb1966

They all seem like team players rather than stand out individuals. Players with a good work ethic too. Seems Cook is doing this jigsaw puzzle very nicely.
Who of all the signings we have made is the best one? on 16:18 - Jul 27 with 890 viewsJohnny_Boy

Who of all the signings we have made is the best one? on 16:10 - Jul 27 by JDB23

I’m very excited to see Fraser play, we’ve not had a midfielder with end product for a long long time.

Definitely agree with you about Fraser.

I think his performances last season in a very very average Burton side put all our midfielders to shame - and the exodus of those under performing midfielders can’t really be any surprise.

Something like 14 Goals & 7 Assists last season, that’s 21 odd goals he contributed to.

There’s no reason why he can’t emulate that again here.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2021 16:24]
Who of all the signings we have made is the best one? on 16:18 - Jul 27 with 878 viewsnorfsufblue

Hopefully each addition will make all the previous ones better as a group.... as happened to George's squad over the "5 year plan"......let's just hope this is a successful 12 month plan!
[Redacted] on 16:21 - Jul 27 with 839 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Login to get fewer ads

Who of all the signings we have made is the best one? on 16:21 - Jul 27 with 829 viewsTractorCam

BURNS, given how crap we were on the wings last year.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Who of all the signings we have made is the best one? on 16:23 - Jul 27 with 800 viewsRomeo4

I still think Evans will be our best signing. Will provide a steadying influence, good leadership and will enable others to play around him.

Really excited to see how this team gels over the coming weeks and months. COYB!
Who of all the signings we have made is the best one? on 16:33 - Jul 27 with 715 viewsBseaBlue

Piggot for me. Was sought after by Championship clubs and I genuinely thought he was out of our reach. I think he has the potential to get 25 plus this season and fire us out of the division.
Who of all the signings we have made is the best one? on 16:36 - Jul 27 with 690 viewsWallingford_Boy

Lee Evans for me.

Matt Holland II.

RIP Sir Bobby

Who of all the signings we have made is the best one? on 17:03 - Jul 27 with 585 viewsKeaneish

Come end of season I’d wager it’ll be Evans or Piggott…unless we sign Celina.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024