Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Cup Tuesday Night. 07:19 - Aug 8 with 520 viewsPaddy39

I enjoyed our first home game of the season. Please play the same team on Tuesday this will give them another game under their belts in helping them to Gell. They don’t need resting as they have only played one game so far this season. Seen flashes in our team on Saturday of what’s to come and at times we were classy. It’s the inevitable errors that will kill us. Centre backs needed, taxi for Wolffie anyone.

Poll: Should we retire our No.9 shirt for one season after losing Paul Mariner RIP?

The Cup Tuesday Night. on 08:23 - Aug 8 with 475 viewsN2_Blue

I think he'll play a few of them but equally we have a lot of new players we need to have a look at as well and get involved the likes of Aluko, Barry, Edmundson.

Then we want to give some game time to Dobra and some of those on the fringes.

It'll be a similar squad but definitely won't be the same starting 11.

Please can we not get on Woolfenden's back after one bad game please. it wasn't that long ago people were waxing lyrical about him. Admittedly last season wasn't his best and yesterday was disappointing for him but his breakthrough season shows he has the ability, and at the very least he will be needed as aback up CB.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

The Cup Tuesday Night. on 08:49 - Aug 8 with 424 viewsMeadowlark

I say this every season. They need the time to play together as a team. This season more than ever. It beggars belief that a team needing time together gets broken up on their second match!
But there will be wholesale changes. Always is, always will be. For this reason, I will not be there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024