Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Toto 22:39 - Aug 7 with 3103 viewssuffolkpunchdrunk

Had an opportunity to speak with Toto after the match. Limping heavily, hamstring injury, scan on Monday. He hopes he will only be out for just 2-3 weeks, I personally think that is overly optimistic but I am no expert and he apparently recovers quickly from injury! He was amazed by the reception the team got from the fans today. He is impressed by the quality of players brought in. I got the impression that he is concerned that whilst his injury will obviously keep him out of the team in the short term the recent signings and those that may yet be made may keep him out long term too. Only time will tell!
Toto on 22:43 - Aug 7 with 3020 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It is clear Edmundson will be first choice once fit. We are likely to bring another first choice CB. That leaves Toto as either first or second back up. I would imagine he would have been fully aware of that likelihood. His minutes will depend a lot on how fit and available the players ahead of him are.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Toto on 23:12 - Aug 7 with 2782 viewsGarv

Toto on 22:43 - Aug 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

It is clear Edmundson will be first choice once fit. We are likely to bring another first choice CB. That leaves Toto as either first or second back up. I would imagine he would have been fully aware of that likelihood. His minutes will depend a lot on how fit and available the players ahead of him are.

His reaction probably tells you he knows he might struggle to get back in.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Toto on 23:13 - Aug 7 with 2765 viewsBelsteadCav

Toto on 23:12 - Aug 7 by Garv

Good point

He was really upset

King of the board since 98
Poll: Updated Poll . What would you rather win as a Sportsman

Toto on 23:26 - Aug 7 with 2669 viewstextbackup

Said it all didn’t it

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Toto on 01:32 - Aug 8 with 2346 viewsBonchosBicycle

I'm a fan of Toto and really felt for him. I imagine he just saw his season basically ending. I'm sure regardless of incoming players he desperately wanted to fight for his place. Something like this doesn't help with that and must really hurt.
Toto on 01:58 - Aug 8 with 2312 viewsBLUEBEAT

Didn’t he have a hamstring injury that kept him out for months previously?

Poll: W or W

Toto on 06:12 - Aug 8 with 2161 viewsChurchman

Interesting. From all I’ve heard, he’s a nice bloke and a good person to have in the squad. I doubt he will be first choice going forward, but with better players coming into the building and a more stable environment, I’m hoping his game will improve.
Toto on 07:04 - Aug 8 with 2019 viewsEly_Blue

I wasn’t too impressed with him to be honest during the part of the game he did play. I actually thought Donacien played better when he came on tbh

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Login to get fewer ads

Toto on 07:06 - Aug 8 with 2009 viewsthebooks

That’s a shame, Toto’s an absolute diamond. He was in tears when he came off.

I got in very early, and saw him praying with (I think) Rekeem Harper in the centre circle. It was quite a nice moment.

Thought Donacien filled in well.

I suspect the first choice pair will be Edmunson +1 experienced other. Obviously Woolfenden didn’t do his case much good yesterday.
Toto on 07:08 - Aug 8 with 1993 viewswitchdoctor

Toto on 07:04 - Aug 8 by Ely_Blue

I wasn’t too impressed with him to be honest during the part of the game he did play. I actually thought Donacien played better when he came on tbh

indeed…really poor distribution..even when he had time he opted for the hopeful punt forward which never reached a forward…
Toto on 07:21 - Aug 8 with 1950 viewsKeaneish

Toto on 07:04 - Aug 8 by Ely_Blue

Agreed. Any long ball he played forward he gave away and he was poor in the build up to their first goal. Donacien is Nsiala a defending only he can actually pass.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Toto on 07:29 - Aug 8 with 1917 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Toto on 07:21 - Aug 8 by Keaneish

Agreed. Any long ball he played forward he gave away and he was poor in the build up to their first goal. Donacien is Nsiala a defending only he can actually pass.

And he should have attacked the ball rather than letting it bounce for the first goal.

To move on as a club he cannot be a starting centre half and presumably won’t be now.
Toto on 08:43 - Aug 8 with 1639 viewsVic

It’s the sort of competition for places that will push every player to better things.

Ps - why on earth has NSB’s post been reported as abusive??

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Toto on 08:45 - Aug 8 with 1611 viewsArnieM

Toto on 01:58 - Aug 8 by BLUEBEAT

Didn’t he have a hamstring injury that kept him out for months previously?

You must have been stood near me, coz that’s exactly what I said yesterday. Hamstring injuries are complete arse holes to rehab and can take bloody weeks….AND re occur. So there’s every chance poor old Toto will be out for some time and he may well have seen his chance to make that CB shirt his fade away now, because Cook will be bringing someone else in and if you’re out injured there’s nothing you can do to defend your place in the team.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Toto on 08:49 - Aug 8 with 1584 viewsBluemike31

The worst thing about poor Toto getting injured is that Woolfenden may get a sniff of the first team again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024