Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There is a manager up in Scotland doing a brilliant job at Hibs 14:36 - Sep 16 with 1289 viewsKeno

I wonder if he'd drop down to League 1?
[Post edited 16 Sep 2021 15:13]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

There is a manager up in Scotland doing a brilliant job at His on 14:39 - Sep 16 with 1259 viewsWeWereZombies

At His? History? 'O' level or 'A'?

[Post edited 16 Sep 2021 14:41]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

There is a manager up in Scotland doing a brilliant job at His on 14:51 - Sep 16 with 1199 viewspositivity

grimsby are going well, maybe their manager'd take the job.

proven at league one level, he's called paul and he might bring his star player giles coke with him (to bring the mick diehards on board)!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

There is a manager up in Scotland doing a brilliant job at His on 15:12 - Sep 16 with 1131 viewsGlasgowBlue

Stuart Taylor?

Oops! Just checked. Hamilton Accies have played 5, won 1, drawn 1 and lost 3 since he took over.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

There is a manager up in Scotland doing a brilliant job at His on 15:14 - Sep 16 with 1107 viewsKeno

There is a manager up in Scotland doing a brilliant job at His on 14:39 - Sep 16 by WeWereZombies

At His? History? 'O' level or 'A'?

[Post edited 16 Sep 2021 14:41]

Oh you didn't recognise the alternative gaellic abbreviation for Hibernian?

There is a manager up in Scotland doing a brilliant job at His on 16:53 - Sep 16 with 937 viewsWeWereZombies

There is a manager up in Scotland doing a brilliant job at His on 15:14 - Sep 16 by Keno

Oh you didn't recognise the alternative gaellic abbreviation for Hibernian?

Well as the Scots Gaelic for Hibernian is Hibernian, I am having a guess that Scots Gaelic for Hibs is Hibs...

There is a manager up in Scotland doing a brilliant job at His on 17:15 - Sep 16 with 858 viewsKeno

There is a manager up in Scotland doing a brilliant job at His on 16:53 - Sep 16 by WeWereZombies

Well as the Scots Gaelic for Hibernian is Hibernian, I am having a guess that Scots Gaelic for Hibs is Hibs...

I was being facetious

There is a manager up in Scotland doing a brilliant job at His on 17:18 - Sep 16 with 843 viewsWeWereZombies

There is a manager up in Scotland doing a brilliant job at His on 17:15 - Sep 16 by Keno

I was being facetious

Bha mi a ’fealla-dhà cuideachd

There is a manager up in Scotland doing a brilliant job at Hibs on 17:25 - Sep 16 with 824 viewsskinnybob72

Jack Ross - at Hibs because he was emptied from Sunderland because he couldn't get them out of.......League 1.

That guy?
Login to get fewer ads

There is a manager up in Scotland doing a brilliant job at Hibs on 17:43 - Sep 16 with 775 viewsJohnny_Boy

The Grimsby manager has started well too
There is a manager up in Scotland doing a brilliant job at His on 18:37 - Sep 16 with 699 viewsKeno

There is a manager up in Scotland doing a brilliant job at His on 17:18 - Sep 16 by WeWereZombies

Bha mi a ’fealla-dhà cuideachd

Bhí a fhios agam é sin

There is a manager up in Scotland doing a brilliant job at Hibs on 18:37 - Sep 16 with 698 viewsKeno

There is a manager up in Scotland doing a brilliant job at Hibs on 17:43 - Sep 16 by Johnny_Boy

The Grimsby manager has started well too

Burley hasn't lost a match in years!!

There is a manager up in Scotland doing a brilliant job at Hibs on 18:42 - Sep 16 with 684 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024