Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
iFollow Shrewsbury commentary not Radio Suffolk commentary 15:04 - Oct 9 with 410 viewsCaptMickMills

Anyone know how I can change this to Radio Suffolk commentary
iFollow Shrewsbury commentary not Radio Suffolk commentary on 15:07 - Oct 9 with 394 viewsGuthrum

Go into IFollow Ipswich via the internet, not the app. Then you can change to home commentary. Only way to do it.

Edit: Google "efl ifollow ipswich" should take you to the right place, then log in and go to the "matches" section
[Post edited 9 Oct 2021 15:09]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

iFollow Shrewsbury commentary not Radio Suffolk commentary on 15:09 - Oct 9 with 378 viewsCaptMickMills

iFollow Shrewsbury commentary not Radio Suffolk commentary on 15:07 - Oct 9 by Guthrum

Go into IFollow Ipswich via the internet, not the app. Then you can change to home commentary. Only way to do it.

Edit: Google "efl ifollow ipswich" should take you to the right place, then log in and go to the "matches" section
[Post edited 9 Oct 2021 15:09]

Thanks. That is set to home. On EFL iFollow app still Shrewsbury commentary but of I access commentary from ITFC website then can get local commentary
iFollow Shrewsbury commentary not Radio Suffolk commentary on 15:13 - Oct 9 with 371 viewsGuthrum

iFollow Shrewsbury commentary not Radio Suffolk commentary on 15:09 - Oct 9 by CaptMickMills

Thanks. That is set to home. On EFL iFollow app still Shrewsbury commentary but of I access commentary from ITFC website then can get local commentary

I spoke (by email) to someone at iFollow the other week, they said it was the only way to change to home commentary. App is presumably broken at their end.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

iFollow Shrewsbury commentary not Radio Suffolk commentary on 15:33 - Oct 9 with 331 viewsSuperCoops

I've only got the Shrewsbury commentary. Says the Ipswich one is "unavailable".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024