Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don't understand the Neil Lennon hate 13:24 - Dec 8 with 1039 viewsfoshizzle

Good record at a much higher level than us inc champions league knock out stages and multiple cups. Qualified for Europe with Hibs so he's done it at other places.

I'm surprised he's clearly interested in the town job and even more surprised to see so many of us being negative about it. I think he's the most qualified of everyone I've seen linked so far.
I don't understand the Neil Lennon hate on 13:26 - Dec 8 with 1011 viewsTractorCam

Was absolutely tragic at Bolton.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

I don't understand the Neil Lennon hate on 13:27 - Dec 8 with 993 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I don't understand the Neil Lennon hate on 13:26 - Dec 8 by TractorCam

And an awful human being.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I don't understand the Neil Lennon hate on 13:29 - Dec 8 with 968 viewsJ2BLUE

With all the options that are out there why Lennon?

The defence rests.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I don't understand the Neil Lennon hate on 13:32 - Dec 8 with 930 viewsRadlett_blue

I think Bolton were a basket case at the time, with players not being paid etc. He seemed to be doing well at Hibs, but was sacked under mysterious circumstances. Wouldn't be top of my list, but has better credentials than most of the names who have been linked so far.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

I don't understand the Neil Lennon hate on 13:35 - Dec 8 with 886 viewsBonneNIL

Qualified with Hibbs in a ten-team league, where only 2 clubs ever win it and the other club was excluded from that league during that period.

Yes, he's a genius. He's a perfect fit for a team on the slide in a competitive league with much bigger clubs than most of the SPL.

Poll: Best Adidas Home Shirt of the Modern Era

I don't understand the Neil Lennon hate on 13:35 - Dec 8 with 877 viewsclive_baker

They were a real basket case of a club at the time though. Must've been hard to try and manage players who weren't being paid.

He's kind of unproven still really, despite his years managing because the SPL is a strange league, and his time at Bolton was impacted so much by their issues.

My issue with him is he seems like a real nob.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I don't understand the Neil Lennon hate on 13:35 - Dec 8 with 880 viewsElderGrizzly

I don't understand the Neil Lennon hate on 13:29 - Dec 8 by J2BLUE

The defence rests.

I know, just Imagine...
I don't understand the Neil Lennon hate on 13:37 - Dec 8 with 855 viewsfoshizzle

The defence rests.

Out of all those that have been realistically linked he has the best record. Not saying he'd be the next Burley but I have been massively underwhelmed by the other names and Lennon has a proven record.

I'm not a huge fan of his personal style tbh but most of that nonsense came from the sectarian pressure cooker he was locked in for years, getting bullets in the post etc...I'd be happy to get behind him for us
Login to get fewer ads

I don't understand the Neil Lennon hate on 13:39 - Dec 8 with 835 viewsfooters

The defence rests.

Imagine...

Bollcks. Beaten to it! Up yours, EG
[Post edited 8 Dec 2021 13:40]

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I don't understand the Neil Lennon hate on 13:42 - Dec 8 with 797 viewsfoshizzle

I don't understand the Neil Lennon hate on 13:35 - Dec 8 by BonneNIL

Qualified with Hibbs in a ten-team league, where only 2 clubs ever win it and the other club was excluded from that league during that period.

Yes, he's a genius. He's a perfect fit for a team on the slide in a competitive league with much bigger clubs than most of the SPL.

Qualified with Hibs after being promoted as champions from the Scottish championship the year before. Again, I'm not saying he's a genius. But don't dismiss him and don't be so snobbish about records in the Scottish league when we're mid table league 1 at the moment. I think he should be a serious consideration for us (sorry my Scottish defensiveness is coming out 😅)
I don't understand the Neil Lennon hate on 14:10 - Dec 8 with 702 viewsrickw

Ignoring Bolton he's just taken a team which had been completely dominant in the SPL for years to 18 points behind Steven Gerrard's Rangers.

Yes he won several of those titles for Celtic - but that was at a time when Rangers - their only competition wasn't there!
[Post edited 8 Dec 2021 14:12]

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024