Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone feeling confident for tomorrow then? 15:30 - Dec 10 with 1397 viewsDubtractor

Us in wretched form, and obviously a bit of a mess, against a team absolutely flying.......

I'll be honest and say I fear a comfortable defeat.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Anyone feeling confident for tomorrow then? on 15:33 - Dec 10 with 1369 viewsSteve_M

They've lost three at home though, I suppose we might see a reaction to Tuesday night but not expecting a lot.

Ideal type of game for a McCarthy team though, start off with a point and keep it at the minimum. I would take a draw tomorrow, definitely.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Anyone feeling confident for tomorrow then? on 15:35 - Dec 10 with 1357 viewsIllinoisblue

Strangely, yes. 2-1 Town.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone feeling confident for tomorrow then? on 15:41 - Dec 10 with 1323 viewshype313

Given the way our seasons gone, I fully expect a 1-4 result.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Anyone feeling confident for tomorrow then? on 15:43 - Dec 10 with 1313 viewsJDB23

Will be Charlton all over again. Start the game with a bit of possession without threatening then collapse as soon as they score. Easy 3-0 for them.
I'm £150 in on train and match tickets...... on 15:47 - Dec 10 with 1295 viewsBloots

.....I feel like crap, got to set off at about 8:30am, it will be cold and wet and we'll get hammered.

I was thinking about giving it a miss.......but the new kit looks nice, so I've decided to go.

Superfan, innit.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

I'm £150 in on train and match tickets...... on 15:49 - Dec 10 with 1276 viewsjeera

I'm £150 in on train and match tickets...... on 15:47 - Dec 10 by Bloots

.....I feel like crap, got to set off at about 8:30am, it will be cold and wet and we'll get hammered.

I was thinking about giving it a miss.......but the new kit looks nice, so I've decided to go.

Superfan, innit.

Blimey.

And I was here thinking is it gonna be worth the tenner?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Anyone feeling confident for tomorrow then? on 15:50 - Dec 10 with 1274 viewsclive_baker

Absolutely

not.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I'm £150 in on train and match tickets...... on 15:54 - Dec 10 with 1250 viewshype313

I'm £150 in on train and match tickets...... on 15:47 - Dec 10 by Bloots

Superfan, innit.

Yeah, I've got the roughest of colds that hit me like a train yesterday, I'm gonna struggle to make the sofa for iFollow.

Kudos to you.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone feeling confident for tomorrow then? on 15:55 - Dec 10 with 1238 viewstrncbluearmy

got the players to beat them, depends on whether they can be arsed,
what a sad state of affairs
For once, I'm genuinely.... on 15:58 - Dec 10 with 1215 viewsBloots

I'm £150 in on train and match tickets...... on 15:54 - Dec 10 by hype313

Yeah, I've got the roughest of colds that hit me like a train yesterday, I'm gonna struggle to make the sofa for iFollow.

Kudos to you.

....not looking for praise (which obviously goes against my natural instincts)

I should be getting abuse, not kudos.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Anyone feeling confident for tomorrow then? on 15:59 - Dec 10 with 1206 viewsghostofescobar

Can't see anything other than a 3-0 reverse, maybe worse.

GhostOfEscobar

For once, I'm genuinely.... on 16:01 - Dec 10 with 1196 viewsjeera

For once, I'm genuinely.... on 15:58 - Dec 10 by Bloots

....not looking for praise (which obviously goes against my natural instincts)

I should be getting abuse, not kudos.

You're a twit.

With an 'a'.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Anyone feeling confident for tomorrow then? on 16:01 - Dec 10 with 1195 viewshomer_123

Confident, no. We will see a better performance than we did against Charlton. Yes. Will be get a draw, possible. A win, very unlikely.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2021 16:01]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Anyone feeling confident for tomorrow then? on 16:09 - Dec 10 with 1160 viewsRadioOrwell

Anyone feeling confident for tomorrow then? on 15:33 - Dec 10 by Steve_M

They've lost three at home though, I suppose we might see a reaction to Tuesday night but not expecting a lot.

Ideal type of game for a McCarthy team though, start off with a point and keep it at the minimum. I would take a draw tomorrow, definitely.

Have we ever had 'reaction' results ?

I don't really remember us doing that sort of thing.
Anyone feeling confident for tomorrow then? on 16:18 - Dec 10 with 1119 viewsChondzoresk

I’m going to be miserably realistic. 2-0 to them.
Anyone feeling confident for tomorrow then? on 16:37 - Dec 10 with 1063 viewsDavoIPB

They aren't flying! Their fans are saying how lucky to hey have been to scrape the last few results. Shrewsbury should definitely have beaten them. They do have a habit of coming back when down a goal or two though.

Expecting us to lose heavily as absolutely no confidence and as we can see from Tuesday half the players putting in no effort. Walton may pull off a blinder though and keep us in it.
Anyone feeling confident for tomorrow then? on 16:41 - Dec 10 with 1049 viewsjayessess

My most optimistic thought is "stranger things have happened", so...

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Anyone feeling confident for tomorrow then? on 16:53 - Dec 10 with 1001 viewsSteveDt

Anyone feeling confident for tomorrow then? on 16:41 - Dec 10 by jayessess

My most optimistic thought is "stranger things have happened", so...

Think we can go and get a result
Anyone feeling confident for tomorrow then? on 17:13 - Dec 10 with 946 viewsArnieM

Football being what it is, it’s be typical of us to go there a win!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024