Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nadine is out defending Boris this morning on TV 09:52 - Feb 5 with 2540 viewsElderGrizzly

It’s gone as well as you expect…

Nadine is out defending Boris this morning on TV on 09:57 - Feb 5 with 1910 viewsGlasgowBlue

Boris and Nadine sitting in a tree........

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Nadine is out defending Boris this morning on TV on 09:59 - Feb 5 with 1920 viewsSitfcB

Absolute state of her.

How and why people voted for her I don’t know. And how the f’ck is she a cabinet minister.

She’s horrid and thick.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Nadine is out defending Boris this morning on TV on 10:05 - Feb 5 with 1870 viewsKeno

is this another spoof like the one posted yesterday?

it not a very good one, they could at least make it look credible, there no way that actress is a cabinet minister
[Post edited 5 Feb 2022 10:08]

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Nadine is out defending Boris this morning on TV on 10:09 - Feb 5 with 1854 viewsGuthrum

Nadine is out defending Boris this morning on TV on 09:59 - Feb 5 by SitfcB

Absolute state of her.

How and why people voted for her I don’t know. And how the f’ck is she a cabinet minister.

She’s horrid and thick.

They didn't vote for her, they voted for the label she's wearing. Which is part of what's broken about our electoral system.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Nadine is out defending Boris this morning on TV on 10:17 - Feb 5 with 1801 viewsElderGrizzly

Nadine is out defending Boris this morning on TV on 10:05 - Feb 5 by Keno

it not a very good one, they could at least make it look credible, there no way that actress is a cabinet minister

The comedian behind the spoof yesterday agrees!

Nadine is out defending Boris this morning on TV on 10:19 - Feb 5 with 1782 viewsfooters

She's fully qualified to be Culture Secretary. She was on I'm a Celeb ffs.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Nadine is out defending Boris this morning on TV on 10:24 - Feb 5 with 1747 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Nor this one ..

this one ...

this one ....

And don't get me started on the actors.

One season rep merchants the lot of them

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Nadine is out defending Boris this morning on TV on 10:26 - Feb 5 with 1738 viewsChrisd

And we can all sit comfortably knowing that our country is in safe hands......bloody hell what a car crash of an interview, reflects the state the Tories are in perfectly - What a shambles!

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Login to get fewer ads

Nadine is out defending Boris this morning on TV on 10:29 - Feb 5 with 1711 viewsPagan_Blue

Kudos to her for being drunk at 7am.
Nadine is out defending Boris this morning on TV on 10:34 - Feb 5 with 1670 viewsWacko

This would be funny if it wasn't for the fact she's his boss

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Nadine is out defending Boris this morning on TV on 11:12 - Feb 5 with 1569 viewsStokieBlue

Rumours on the news I just heard that Boris is being urged to sack Sunak.

Could be an out war if he does that although I don't expect it to happen.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Nadine is out defending Boris this morning on TV on 11:19 - Feb 5 with 1522 viewsbluelagos

Nadine is out defending Boris this morning on TV on 11:12 - Feb 5 by StokieBlue

SB

That's from today's front page of the Times.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-60268000
[Post edited 5 Feb 2022 11:22]

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Nadine is out defending Boris this morning on TV on 11:30 - Feb 5 with 1465 viewsChurchman

SB

It’d be the best thing that could happen to him. The more distance from toxic Johnson the better, I’d have thought.

In any case after the money lost to fraud, badly managed loans, furlough schemes, PPE, raging inflation, the economy down the pan he should be out on his ear anyway.
Nadine is out defending Boris this morning on TV on 11:36 - Feb 5 with 1446 viewsGlasgowBlue

SB

Sunak's been making it as obvious he wants to be sacked just as Lambert did with his interviews criticising Evans last year.

Gives him more distance from Johnson.

Iron Lion Zion

Nadine is out defending Boris this morning on TV on 11:40 - Feb 5 with 1418 viewsLeoMuff

Nadine is out defending Boris this morning on TV on 11:36 - Feb 5 by GlasgowBlue

Sunak's been making it as obvious he wants to be sacked just as Lambert did with his interviews criticising Evans last year.

What groundS could he sack him on ? All seems a bit bizarre

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Nadine is out defending Boris this morning on TV on 11:52 - Feb 5 with 1360 viewsGlasgowBlue

Nadine is out defending Boris this morning on TV on 11:40 - Feb 5 by LeoMuff

Small reshuffle. Offer him Northern Ireland, which of course he'll refuse.

Iron Lion Zion

Nadine is out defending Boris this morning on TV on 11:54 - Feb 5 with 1344 viewsbrogansnose

Mad Nadine and Fabrication are battling it out to be Boris's very own version of Chemical Ali.
Nadine is out defending Boris this morning on TV on 11:58 - Feb 5 with 1331 viewsZx1988

What odds can I get on Dorries and Johnson currently being engaged in some sort of disgusting illicit tryst?

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Nadine is out defending Boris this morning on TV on 12:03 - Feb 5 with 1298 viewsPendejo

Nadine is out defending Boris this morning on TV on 11:54 - Feb 5 by brogansnose

Mad Nadine and Fabrication are battling it out to be Boris's very own version of Chemical Ali.

Like Comical Ali's "no American invasion" with the tanks in view in the background... What will Boris be doing behind one of them?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Nadine is out defending Boris this morning on TV on 12:04 - Feb 5 with 1299 viewsStokieBlue

Nadine is out defending Boris this morning on TV on 11:36 - Feb 5 by GlasgowBlue

It would surely be the end of Boris though?

Totally losing control of number 10 and the government should surely ensure 54 letters.

Once it's anonymous voting all the daggers will be out.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Nadine is out defending Boris this morning on TV on 12:22 - Feb 5 with 1244 viewsbluelagos

Nadine is out defending Boris this morning on TV on 11:40 - Feb 5 by LeoMuff

PM can appoint ministers as they chose, no need for a reason needed.

Which is a shame as a public discipinary / appeal and then employment tribunal would be well worth a watch.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Nadine is out defending Boris this morning on TV on 12:38 - Feb 5 with 1180 viewsChurchman

Nadine is out defending Boris this morning on TV on 12:04 - Feb 5 by StokieBlue

It would surely be the end of Boris though?

Totally losing control of number 10 and the government should surely ensure 54 letters.

Once it's anonymous voting all the daggers will be out.

SB

He should have gone months ago, but I’m not sure anonymous voting or a hustings with rotten fruit would make any difference. It may be the Party of Privilege don’t believe they stand a chance at the next election without him, given how out of touch they are with the plebs.

They’re kind of dead either way without knowing it.
Nadine is out defending Boris this morning on TV on 12:53 - Feb 5 with 1117 viewsRyorry

Never can a job description have been so at odds with the person holding the job. Nadine Dorries is about as near being "cultured", or caring about it, as I'm near being Prime Minister.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Nadine is out defending Boris this morning on TV on 13:19 - Feb 5 with 1043 viewsBlueBadger

Nadine is out defending Boris this morning on TV on 10:29 - Feb 5 by Pagan_Blue

Kudos to her for being drunk at 7am.

Dorries, all this week.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Nadine is out defending Boris this morning on TV on 13:21 - Feb 5 with 1034 viewsBlueBadger

Is it just me, or is she starting to sound like the lunatic wing of the 'Cook to stay' folk?

I'm half expecting for me, Bloots, Mullet, etc to be blamed for Johnson's woes any day now.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024