Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ITFC - Zero to Hero and vice versa 13:49 - Feb 25 with 1580 viewsSTYG

I was thinking about the recent performances of Jackson (and Woolfy to a degree - who most of us rated when Cook didn't) and it got me on to players that fans have largely written off or have been frozen out that then went on to greatness at the club or at least put in some really good performances when their time at the club looked up.

The most obvious one for me is Taricco. One of the worst debuts I have ever seen in a home thrashing from a team a division below to becoming a club legend.

It's not impossible (bear with me) that given the form of Bonne and Norwood that something goes in off Piggott's arse and he ends up going on a little run and being a play-off hero. That may just be wishful thinking.

The other side of the coin are people like Paz, Civella, Bullard (permanent), Le Pen, Finidi (I still think he did alright) and Sereni (given the fee paid) that to different degrees we thought would be brilliant and were far from it.

Jonas Axeldal was the one I was convinced would be epic, given his ridiculous scoring record for the reserves and it just never happened. See also David Johnson II in the Premier League.
ITFC - Zero to Hero and vice versa on 09:15 - Feb 26 with 205 viewshoppy

Christian Walton conceded five on his Town debut.

He’s done alright recently.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024