Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bielsa? 04:01 - Mar 1 with 1751 viewsmdtractorboy

Just wanted to toss this in the mix.

We're fair to middling I would say. Would bringing in Bielsa be a good idea or not? Thoughts?
Bielsa? on 04:12 - Mar 1 with 1703 viewsIllinoisblue

It’s March 1st, not April 1st. You’ve gone too early.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Bielsa? on 05:11 - Mar 1 with 1663 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Bielsa? As in Marcelo Bielsa? As in last seasons premier league LMA manager of the year Marcelo Bielsa, who’s renowned around the world for superb man management and having the footballing brain of a genius?

Don’t want him. He’s not a patch on King Kieran.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Bielsa? on 06:47 - Mar 1 with 1564 viewsVeggie

[Post edited 1 Mar 2022 6:50]
Bielsa? on 07:01 - Mar 1 with 1530 viewsSitfcB

Heard Pep is leaving Man City soon, may as well wait for him.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Bielsa? on 08:19 - Mar 1 with 1388 viewsGeoffSentence

Why are people so keen to replace McKenna, he's doing a great job?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Bielsa? on 08:21 - Mar 1 with 1378 viewsDubtractor

Bloody hell.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Bielsa? on 08:31 - Mar 1 with 1324 viewsBiGDonnie

Here Frimmers, you'd get on with this numbnut...

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Bielsa? on 08:51 - Mar 1 with 1286 viewsFrimleyBlue

Bielsa? on 08:31 - Mar 1 by BiGDonnie

Here Frimmers, you'd get on with this numbnut...

Doubt it, I don't think the u23s are looking for a new manager.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Login to get fewer ads

Bielsa? on 09:07 - Mar 1 with 1242 viewsGuthrum

Replace a manager whose won seven of their last 12 matches, letting in just five goals, with one who lost eight of their last 12, conceding 40??

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Bielsa? on 11:51 - Mar 1 with 1040 viewsHullblue

Think you’re being hammered in this thread because you didn’t caveat it enough.

Presumably you mean if we went up this year and McKenna got poached, could we attract Bielsa?

It‘s not that laughable a question imo. He took a championship job before, and our potential under Gamechanger can’t be too far off what Leeds would consider their potential.

It would be expensive, but given some of the rhetoric you’ve heard from our owners, you’ve got to think they’d consider it possible. A long shot, but possible.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Bielsa? on 11:58 - Mar 1 with 1024 viewstimothyeo

Bielsa? on 11:51 - Mar 1 by Hullblue

Presumably you mean if we went up this year and McKenna got poached, could we attract Bielsa?

It‘s not that laughable a question imo. He took a championship job before, and our potential under Gamechanger can’t be too far off what Leeds would consider their potential.

It would be expensive, but given some of the rhetoric you’ve heard from our owners, you’ve got to think they’d consider it possible. A long shot, but possible.

There's not a flying pigs chance that Bielsa is coming to us either in this league or if we were in the Championship. It was a huge shock he went to Leeds, who are a considerably bigger club.

Also ignoring all this, McKenna is doing a good job and there's no need to look at other managers right now
Bielsa? on 12:11 - Mar 1 with 975 viewsFifeITFC

What the heck is wrong with our supporters? We've finally got a manager with a plan that is bearing fruit, looking like making good progress and some are talking about replacements etc?

Forgetting that the likes of Bielsa would drop down to L1 from managing a Premier League side too.

I find this really odd. Are our fans really that stupid?

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Bielsa? on 12:26 - Mar 1 with 920 viewsJ2BLUE

Bielsa? on 11:51 - Mar 1 by Hullblue

No, he's being hammered because it's utterly delusional.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Bielsa? on 13:19 - Mar 1 with 834 viewsHullblue

Bielsa? on 11:58 - Mar 1 by timothyeo

There's not a flying pigs chance that Bielsa is coming to us either in this league or if we were in the Championship. It was a huge shock he went to Leeds, who are a considerably bigger club.

Also ignoring all this, McKenna is doing a good job and there's no need to look at other managers right now

Not sure it was a huge shock he went to Leeds - a surprise and a coup, but not a huge shock.

His stock was too low for a Premier League job - he’d quit after two days at Lazio and failed at Lille.

The next best thing, if he wanted to come to England, was an ambitious Championship club like Leeds.

Agree that they’re bigger than us - that’s why I said it would be a long shot even in the fanciful circumstances of our promotion this year.

Also agree that there’s no need to be looking at other managers right now. But it’s an interesting hypothetical question.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024