Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government 22:38 - Mar 1 with 2163 viewsDubtractor

I'm not looking to get into a wider discussion about immigration, but in this instance this attitude genuinely disgusts me.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 09:00 - Mar 2 with 449 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 00:19 - Mar 2 by jeera

In the clip he is responding directly to Patel's current policy on Ukrainian refugees from this conflict.

Patel's policy?

Yeah, right...

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 09:57 - Mar 2 with 397 viewsbobwya

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 22:54 - Mar 1 by ClareBlue

this idiot looks like he has a drink problem - is he continually pissed

fleeing war is not immigration it is asylum or refugee

immigrants do not take jobs. they do jobs that nobody will do, hence when they leave they can not be filled

humanitarian crisis require more than doing your bit

talk to your pals as to why there is a housing shortage in Lincolnshire

it's not often I feel despair about our fellow humans, but this guy has got me there

He has a been my MP for nearly 40 years and he does live in Lincolnshire- Market Rasen to be precise I have met him à few times when I was managing a job centre and he felt it necessary to show his face to the locals and he always came across as a complete waste of space - but he keeps getting reelected To be fair to him he has a skin condition which for many years has made people think he is a drinker -- or so he says!
Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 13:37 - Mar 2 with 352 viewsBlueBadger

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 22:59 - Mar 1 by Churchman

He’s part of a large herd of them. The born to rule brigade.

In my constituency Sevenoaks, if Putin stands next time for the tories with a blue rosette he’ll get a massive majority as they always have and always will. My vote is utterly wasted. It’s why I’ve always favoured proportional representation.

I'd imagine that for a lot of them, Putin's open homophobia and fondness for the global far-right would be a feature, not a bug.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 13:39 - Mar 2 with 339 viewsPlums

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 09:57 - Mar 2 by bobwya

He has a been my MP for nearly 40 years and he does live in Lincolnshire- Market Rasen to be precise I have met him à few times when I was managing a job centre and he felt it necessary to show his face to the locals and he always came across as a complete waste of space - but he keeps getting reelected To be fair to him he has a skin condition which for many years has made people think he is a drinker -- or so he says!

There are very few jobs for life anymore. However, a Tory MP in Lincolnshire is one of them.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 19:12 - Mar 2 with 259 viewsFelstow1978

Mo surprises here, those Lincolnsire sister-shaggers do like a bit of space between their caravans

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024