Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those who seem to think Biden 09:02 - Mar 2 with 4018 viewsBobsthename

is fully switched on ,this is just worrying.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10567679/Biden-confuses-Ukraine-Iran-St
Those who seem to think Biden on 09:13 - Mar 2 with 2320 viewsbelgablue

Not ideal but at least he isn't Trump - this situation would have been a whole lot worse was he still President

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Those who seem to think Biden on 09:15 - Mar 2 with 2311 viewsblueasfook

Those who seem to think Biden on 09:13 - Mar 2 by belgablue

Not ideal but at least he isn't Trump - this situation would have been a whole lot worse was he still President

You mean anti-NATO and EU, democracy-subverting, insurrection-encouraging, twice-impeached, one term president Donald Trump?

He had about as much respect for democracy as Vlad.

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Those who seem to think Biden on 09:25 - Mar 2 with 2237 viewsbelgablue

Those who seem to think Biden on 09:15 - Mar 2 by blueasfook

You mean anti-NATO and EU, democracy-subverting, insurrection-encouraging, twice-impeached, one term president Donald Trump?

Sounds like the same one

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Those who seem to think Biden on 09:27 - Mar 2 with 2239 viewsLord_Lucan

He's not alone

Dianne Abbot was on about Croatia yesterday..........

...........although to be fair it's all just slips of the tongue which everyone loves to jump on to.

Mind you, Americans have a habit of not being very worldly wise.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Those who seem to think Biden on 09:42 - Mar 2 with 2192 viewsBlueBadger

If only he was actively on Putin's payroll, like his predecessor and our PM, eh?
[Post edited 2 Mar 2022 9:56]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Those who seem to think Biden on 09:44 - Mar 2 with 2176 viewsBlueBadger

You forgot to mention the whole bit about him enjoying getting wee'd on by Russian ladies of negotiable affection that Vled definitely does not have on tape.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/infamous-donald-trump-golden-shower-video-proba
[Post edited 2 Mar 2022 11:56]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Those who seem to think Biden on 09:52 - Mar 2 with 2151 viewsGuthrum

At least it proves he isn't a robot.

Also that his skills do not solely lie in slick media performance, like so many modern politicians.

Finally, if you compare that to the nonsensical word salad Trump used to come out with (failing often to even complete his sentences), a single slip of the tongue is a vast improvement.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Those who seem to think Biden on 09:55 - Mar 2 with 2130 viewsBlueBadger

Those who seem to think Biden on 09:52 - Mar 2 by Guthrum

At least it proves he isn't a robot.

Also that his skills do not solely lie in slick media performance, like so many modern politicians.

Finally, if you compare that to the nonsensical word salad Trump used to come out with (failing often to even complete his sentences), a single slip of the tongue is a vast improvement.

This has a got a touch of 'partially sighted Gordon Brown has iffy handwriting' about it in its right wing desperation, hasn't it?
[Post edited 2 Mar 2022 10:05]

Login to get fewer ads

Those who seem to think Biden on 10:09 - Mar 2 with 2056 viewsNthQldITFC

The thing is, I think, that he tries to talk too quickly in order to seem lively, young and energetic. It's the stupidity of our cultures these days that image trumps (sic!) content. He doesn't really confuse Ukraine with Iran, it's just that he's been advised to be swift so that he looks energetic and the wrong word pops out. I think he is really badly advised on that aspect of his presentation.

Our Tik-Tok culture is responsible for miniscule attention spans of the electorate and the massive dumbing down of critically important issues. Oh for a bit of the presentation style of Gordon Brown, Alistair Darling or even Geoffrey Howe.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Those who seem to think Biden on 10:15 - Mar 2 with 2028 viewsSwansea_Blue

Hang him now for misspeaking.

He does seem a sandwich short of a picnic at times, but he’s got good people around him and isn’t obviously an a-hole.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Those who seem to think Biden on 10:27 - Mar 2 with 1975 viewsBasingstokeBlue

At least Russia aren't invading Nambia.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Those who seem to think Biden on 10:41 - Mar 2 with 1940 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Is that the best you got? Pathetic (by you and the Mail).

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Those who seem to think Biden on 10:45 - Mar 2 with 1932 viewsgiant_stow

Those who seem to think Biden on 10:15 - Mar 2 by Swansea_Blue

Hang him now for misspeaking.

He does seem a sandwich short of a picnic at times, but he’s got good people around him and isn’t obviously an a-hole.

agreed, anyone can muff it up, although the bit that worries me more is he didn't seem to notice his mistake

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Those who seem to think Biden on 11:25 - Mar 2 with 1868 viewsRyorry

We note your increasing desperation, Donald.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Those who seem to think Biden on 11:29 - Mar 2 with 1848 viewsRyorry

Those who seem to think Biden on 10:45 - Mar 2 by giant_stow

agreed, anyone can muff it up, although the bit that worries me more is he didn't seem to notice his mistake

I think that as well as what NthQldITFC said, the brain racing ahead in remembering the next part of the speech may also be a factor here, & that's not necessarily an age-related thing.

Those who seem to think Biden on 11:32 - Mar 2 with 1815 viewsChurchman

Those who seem to think Biden on 10:45 - Mar 2 by giant_stow

It’s easy to get the odd word mixed up now and again when public speaking. Anyone who has ever done it will tell you that. It’s quite a skill that comes easier to some than others.

I see nothing in this at all, any more than I would if Johnson got his words mixed up. It’s what people actually do (or don’t do) that really counts.
Those who seem to think Biden on 11:45 - Mar 2 with 1769 viewsRyorry

Those who seem to think Biden on 11:32 - Mar 2 by Churchman

It’s easy to get the odd word mixed up now and again when public speaking. Anyone who has ever done it will tell you that. It’s quite a skill that comes easier to some than others.

I see nothing in this at all, any more than I would if Johnson got his words mixed up. It’s what people actually do (or don’t do) that really counts.

You raise interesting point comparing our Crime Minister with Biden.

Since the OP hasn't (as far as I'm aware) criticised Johnson, it would appear that he apparently prefers Johnson's deliberate bumbling & lies, manufactured out of self interest in order to promote his popularity, to one inadvertant slip-up by Biden.

Revealing.

Those who seem to think Biden on 11:51 - Mar 2 with 1752 viewsBlueBadger

Those who seem to think Biden on 11:45 - Mar 2 by Ryorry

You raise interesting point comparing our Crime Minister with Biden.

Since the OP hasn't (as far as I'm aware) criticised Johnson, it would appear that he apparently prefers Johnson's deliberate bumbling & lies, manufactured out of self interest in order to promote his popularity, to one inadvertant slip-up by Biden.

Revealing.

OP has appeared over the last week or so to spout a variety of right wing hot takes about current affairs and sub-Makin hot takes about football.

Anyone want to guess which returning poster he is? I'm trying to place the style.

Those who seem to think Biden on 12:00 - Mar 2 with 1697 viewsJ2BLUE

80% Biden vs 100% Trump. Tough call...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Those who seem to think Biden on 12:09 - Mar 2 with 1669 viewsElderGrizzly

Those who seem to think Biden on 10:09 - Mar 2 by NthQldITFC

The thing is, I think, that he tries to talk too quickly in order to seem lively, young and energetic. It's the stupidity of our cultures these days that image trumps (sic!) content. He doesn't really confuse Ukraine with Iran, it's just that he's been advised to be swift so that he looks energetic and the wrong word pops out. I think he is really badly advised on that aspect of his presentation.

Our Tik-Tok culture is responsible for miniscule attention spans of the electorate and the massive dumbing down of critically important issues. Oh for a bit of the presentation style of Gordon Brown, Alistair Darling or even Geoffrey Howe.

It's interesting in the opposite how Obama was coached to slow-down to appear more statesman like.
Those who seem to think Biden on 12:11 - Mar 2 with 1664 viewsElderGrizzly

And it's in the open. It's not a hidden secret

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/mar/02/time-to-confront-trump-put
Those who seem to think Biden on 12:29 - Mar 2 with 1605 viewsjacko77

You go woke,you go broke!
Those who seem to think Biden on 12:35 - Mar 2 with 1588 viewsBlueBadger

Those who seem to think Biden on 12:29 - Mar 2 by jacko77

Ah, that would explain those GB news viewing figures in the trillions then.

Imagine being the sort of delicate snowflake who gets upset about 'there should be less bigotry in the world' as a notion.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2022 13:14]

Those who seem to think Biden on 12:43 - Mar 2 with 1543 viewsGlasgowBlue

I'm not his biggest fan but he's been very good regarding the current situation. Calm and decisive imo. A real statesman.

We can forgive the man a slip of the tongue.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Those who seem to think Biden on 12:45 - Mar 2 with 1534 viewsJ2BLUE

Those who seem to think Biden on 12:29 - Mar 2 by jacko77

Is Biden particularly woke?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024