Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A very good mate of mine who is a true blue 17:59 - Mar 19 with 16528 viewshomer_123

was at the game today...having tested positive via PCR for Covid.

I'm lost for words...

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 09:27 - Mar 26 with 266 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 04:29 - Mar 26 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Apart from me directly responding to your points and you going blah blah blah you mean?

You’ve literally counted with nothing apart from insults and saying more restrictions mean less covid it’s bloody obvious. Unfortunately data with this variant doesn’t back up your words. I even read you responding to Lucan saying I’ll listen to the experts not someone on a football forum. Well plenty of experts disagree with you’re broad misguided assumptions. But NPR and CNN are the new covid deniers apparently in the crazy world of TWTD.

Even New Zealand are saying no more mandates and BS from April because of new data. I wonder why?

Anyway it’s match day. Up the town!

You've responded directly to my points - with stuff that's irrelevant and avoids the point altogether.

And none of your data proves we shouldn't have any restrictions/none of them work. Cases are going through the roof in the UK since the restrictions were lifted. I suppose that's just a coincidence.

Your interpreting of the data so you don't have to have any personal responsibility or be restricted in any way is dangerous.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 13:12 - Mar 26 with 199 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 09:27 - Mar 26 by The_Flashing_Smile

You've responded directly to my points - with stuff that's irrelevant and avoids the point altogether.

And none of your data proves we shouldn't have any restrictions/none of them work. Cases are going through the roof in the UK since the restrictions were lifted. I suppose that's just a coincidence.

Your interpreting of the data so you don't have to have any personal responsibility or be restricted in any way is dangerous.

I challenge anyone to read this thread and come the same conclusions. You mean like the actual data on this latest variant? Anyway both our governments don’t agree with you, so no need to worry about any restrictions. You and the rest of the population are of course, free to be as cautious as you see fit. I’m glad you’re feeling better BTW.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024