Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hypothetically, if we get MK in the play offs 21:37 - Mar 26 with 834 viewsStenvict

Do they give us 7000 tickets again?

Poll: What will be announced first?

Hypothetically, if we get MK in the play offs on 21:49 - Mar 26 with 776 viewsbournemouthblue

It used to be the case that you get 15% I believe but I think this has been changed?

Presumably MK can give us whatever they want, it makes them more money but they might take a hit in a play-off knowing a following like that could turn it into a home game

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Hypothetically, if we get MK in the play offs on 23:07 - Mar 26 with 639 viewsPinewoodblue

Hypothetically, if we get MK in the play offs on 21:49 - Mar 26 by bournemouthblue

It used to be the case that you get 15% I believe but I think this has been changed?

Presumably MK can give us whatever they want, it makes them more money but they might take a hit in a play-off knowing a following like that could turn it into a home game

Back in 1998 I'm pretty sur that we were given less tickets, by Charlton, for the play off game than we had for the league match earlier in the season.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Hypothetically, if we get MK in the play offs on 23:25 - Mar 26 with 586 viewsbournemouthblue

Hypothetically, if we get MK in the play offs on 23:07 - Mar 26 by Pinewoodblue

Back in 1998 I'm pretty sur that we were given less tickets, by Charlton, for the play off game than we had for the league match earlier in the season.

For purely tactical reasons I imagine?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Hypothetically, if we get MK in the play offs on 23:27 - Mar 26 with 584 viewsEastTownBlue

Hypothetically, if we get MK in the play offs on 23:07 - Mar 26 by Pinewoodblue

Yes. For the league match we had a whole stand behind the goal but that was halved for the play off match. Seem to recall Town and Charlton came to an arrangement to have reduced away capacities for both legs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024