Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kemar Roofe 22:10 - Jul 17 with 2089 viewstheinbetweener

Apparently Derby are in shock talks surrounding a loan move for him. I wonder if we’d be looking to hijack any move, given we’re in need of another striker and he seems to tick all the boxes. Surely if Derby can afford him we can too. Thoughts? Would you take him? Is it realistic?
[Post edited 17 Jul 2022 22:12]
Kemar Roofe on 22:16 - Jul 17 with 1978 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I don't think we are into shock treatment and I also think we are more likely to look into a player we might sign than simply try to hijack a move that Derby are looking at.

That said, if our club decided to bring in Roofe I would have to trust their judgement. He did seem to score a good number of goals at a decent level once upon a time.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Kemar Roofe on 22:18 - Jul 17 with 1954 viewspointofblue

Would love to know how Derby are spending within their means considering who they've signed so far.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Kemar Roofe on 22:27 - Jul 17 with 1876 viewscressi

Kemar Roofe on 22:18 - Jul 17 by pointofblue

Would love to know how Derby are spending within their means considering who they've signed so far.

My concern lots of games in league one, very physical league
A few injuries of late if a fee involved what would the return be as already 29
Kemar Roofe on 23:01 - Jul 17 with 1663 viewsBlueBadger

They deserve a slating for this blatant disregard for the terms of their exiting administration.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Kemar Roofe on 23:34 - Jul 17 with 1504 viewsberkstractorboy

Because the EFL have to sanction all the signings and we have seen how strict the EFL have been with poor old Derby for the last 9 months so they will jolly well make sure that is absolutely nothing untoward going on. Nothing to see here at Pride Park
Kemar Roofe on 23:39 - Jul 17 with 1493 viewscatch74

Think all their signings are frees so far! So it’s the wages - their attendances will mean they have a fairly decent wage budget and all the high earners off their payroll.
Although they have therefore lost the likes of Lawrence for nothing.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024