Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ifollow advice for fellow holiday makers 08:59 - Sep 17 with 948 viewstractordownsouth

I'm on a day trip to France today which happens to coincide with the Sheffield Wednesday game.

The app I have downloaded to be able to do this is up and running but ifollow won't give me the option to buy a match pass yet. Is this the same for all holiday makers or is there a problem with the wifi in my hotel?

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Ifollow advice for fellow holiday makers on 09:34 - Sep 17 with 873 viewsSkip_Intro

you can't usually buy a pass until a couple of hours before kick off - it should appear by about 2pm at the latest...
Ifollow advice for fellow holiday makers on 09:52 - Sep 17 with 841 viewsFenoit

One other issue I had when I was away is that I needed to be connected to a WiFi network, I didn't have the option to purchase a match pass when I was using my mobile data (4G/5G)
Ifollow advice for fellow holiday makers on 14:11 - Sep 17 with 639 viewstractordownsouth

It still won't give me the option to buy it. Anyone else having the same problem?

Ifollow advice for fellow holiday makers on 14:14 - Sep 17 with 621 viewsnoggin

Ifollow advice for fellow holiday makers on 14:11 - Sep 17 by tractordownsouth

It still won't give me the option to buy it. Anyone else having the same problem?

Clear your cookies or cache first.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Ifollow advice for fellow holiday makers on 14:18 - Sep 17 with 600 viewstractordownsouth

Ifollow advice for fellow holiday makers on 14:14 - Sep 17 by noggin

Clear your cookies or cache first.

Switched from Microsoft Edge to Chrome, which seemed to do the trick. Cheers though.

Ifollow advice for fellow holiday makers on 15:55 - Sep 17 with 460 viewshoppy

Happy holidays to all…Germany is positively lovely today.

Just out of interest, if you’re on holiday, and enjoying some sightseeing but relying on mobile data whilst doing so, is it normal to have interruptions regarding login?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Ifollow advice for fellow holiday makers on 16:06 - Sep 17 with 417 viewsEly_Blue

Ifollow advice for fellow holiday makers on 15:55 - Sep 17 by hoppy

Happy holidays to all…Germany is positively lovely today.

Just out of interest, if you’re on holiday, and enjoying some sightseeing but relying on mobile data whilst doing so, is it normal to have interruptions regarding login?

Atlanta Georgia via New York is good today too.

Only $15.60 for the “flight”

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024