Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kwasi sacked 12:31 - Oct 14 with 2260 viewsbluelagos

Reported on bbc

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Kwasi sacked on 12:34 - Oct 14 with 1597 viewsbelgablue

Last days of Rome.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Kwasi sacked on 12:35 - Oct 14 with 1584 viewsEdwardStone

To celebrate this momentus day, I have written a commemerative poem

Six foot eight
Eyes of brown
His stupidity
Sent our economy down
Kwasi sacked on 12:35 - Oct 14 with 1567 viewsjeera

Kwasi sacked on 12:34 - Oct 14 by belgablue

Last days of Rome.

Does that suggest there's some fiddling?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Kwasi sacked on 12:36 - Oct 14 with 1553 viewshomer_123

Kwasi sacked on 12:35 - Oct 14 by jeera

Does that suggest there's some fiddling?

Clearly playing at PM isn't working...

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Kwasi sacked on 12:37 - Oct 14 with 1529 viewsGlasgowBlue

I don't think Truss will survive. But if she is to have a ny chance at all then she has to pick the most vanilla and safe pair of hands as possible.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Kwasi sacked on 12:39 - Oct 14 with 1513 viewsRyorry

BBC Economics Editor Faisal Islam has said "... senior financiers here in DC were of the impression he would “take her with him” 👀"

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Kwasi sacked on 12:41 - Oct 14 with 1469 viewsbelgablue

Kwasi sacked on 12:39 - Oct 14 by Ryorry

BBC Economics Editor Faisal Islam has said "... senior financiers here in DC were of the impression he would “take her with him” 👀"

I think she will be survived by the lettuce

Kwasi sacked on 12:42 - Oct 14 with 1457 viewsBluish

What was the total cost of that tenure I wonder.
Login to get fewer ads

Kwasi sacked on 12:42 - Oct 14 with 1445 viewsMookamoo

Kwasi sacked on 12:41 - Oct 14 by belgablue

Should have had his own webcam with a cornetto
Kwasi sacked on 12:43 - Oct 14 with 1439 viewsgiant_stow

Kwasi sacked on 12:39 - Oct 14 by Ryorry

I hope he does. He now owes nothing. I actually feel sorry for him the way shes treated him

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Kwasi sacked on 12:44 - Oct 14 with 1416 viewsChurchman

Kwasi sacked on 12:37 - Oct 14 by GlasgowBlue

I don't think Truss will survive. But if she is to have a ny chance at all then she has to pick the most vanilla and safe pair of hands as possible.

Truss has no credibility whatsoever - or ability come to that. It was her Chancellor, her policy, her budget. She saw it, approved it and defended it. There’s no hiding place, no excuses. Cheerio.
Kwasi sacked on 12:46 - Oct 14 with 1394 viewsbelgablue

Kwasi sacked on 12:44 - Oct 14 by Churchman

Truss has no credibility whatsoever - or ability come to that. It was her Chancellor, her policy, her budget. She saw it, approved it and defended it. There’s no hiding place, no excuses. Cheerio.

It's when, not if now. For all their faults, British Conservatives have an excellent record on the removal of leaders.

Kwasi sacked on 12:48 - Oct 14 with 1357 viewsRyorry

Kwasi sacked on 12:43 - Oct 14 by giant_stow

I hope he does. He now owes nothing. I actually feel sorry for him the way shes treated him

Also from Faisal Islam - "my experience of Kwarteng is that he would not be someone to go quietly, or take one for the team, especially in a situation where he was literally enacting the signature policy of the PM."

Kwasi sacked on 12:48 - Oct 14 with 1355 viewsWeWereZombies

So if this has been leaked now what is the two o'clock press conference about ? Is Truss resigning at that ?

[edit] Pound has fallen a couple of cents since first thing too, did the markets want him to stay !!
[Post edited 14 Oct 2022 12:49]

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Kwasi sacked on 12:48 - Oct 14 with 1346 viewsgiant_stow

Kwasi sacked on 12:48 - Oct 14 by Ryorry

Also from Faisal Islam - "my experience of Kwarteng is that he would not be someone to go quietly, or take one for the team, especially in a situation where he was literally enacting the signature policy of the PM."

Thanks for these snippets - intriguing stuff.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Kwasi sacked on 12:51 - Oct 14 with 1287 viewsbluelagos

Kwasi sacked on 12:43 - Oct 14 by giant_stow

You feel sorry for him?

I feel rather more sorry for the many families whose mortgages are going to increase, no doubt some to the point of repossession.

Not for the bloke whose arrogance and bull in a China shop approach to the job has left us with upto £65bn bill for gilts, with a £60bn hole in the public finances and who has seen bankers bonuses uncapped, one of the benefits of brexit apparently.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2022 12:53]

Kwasi sacked on 12:53 - Oct 14 with 1252 viewsRyorry

Kwasi sacked on 12:41 - Oct 14 by belgablue

Ignore, just seen other thread down page.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2022 12:54]

Kwasi sacked on 12:54 - Oct 14 with 1235 viewsgiant_stow

Kwasi sacked on 12:51 - Oct 14 by bluelagos

You feel sorry for him?

I feel rather more sorry for the many families whose mortgages are going to increase, no doubt some to the point of repossession.

Not for the bloke whose arrogance and bull in a China shop approach to the job has left us with upto £65bn bill for gilts, with a £60bn hole in the public finances and who has seen bankers bonuses uncapped, one of the benefits of brexit apparently.

Its possible to feel sorry for everyone who's gonna get dicked by this shambles and for a guy getting dicked by his own team.

I it just shows her up in an even worse light.

Kwasi sacked on 12:56 - Oct 14 with 1208 viewsbluelagos

Kwasi sacked on 12:53 - Oct 14 by Ryorry

Ignore, just seen other thread down page.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2022 12:54]

So first off, the Economist ran an editorial that pointed out the damage she had done to the UK was in fewer than 7 working days, the shelf life of a lettuce.

Then the Star paper put on YouTube a lettuce and book makers are offering 6 to 1 the lettuce out survives Truss as PM

Kwasi sacked on 13:00 - Oct 14 with 1152 viewsXYZ

Kwasi sacked on 12:54 - Oct 14 by giant_stow

Its possible to feel sorry for everyone who's gonna get dicked by this shambles and for a guy getting dicked by his own team.

The bloke is incredibly arrogant by all accounts.

He deserves the ignominy. His day in the spotlight.

Truss will get hers. Hopefully the arrogant one will speak his mind in the Commons.

(Julius Caesar like analogies avoided. David Amess RIP)
Kwasi sacked on 13:01 - Oct 14 with 1134 viewsbluelagos

Kwasi sacked on 12:54 - Oct 14 by giant_stow

You can feel sorry him, but he is absolutely central to the whole fck up.

He chose to sack the Treasury top bloke on day 1. He chose to refuse the ObR offer of a review of his budget.

He chose to uncap bonuses and reduce taxes for the richest.

He chose to double down on the budget.

He had weeks to prepare for it and he chose to ignore the warnings given by Sunak.

Why would you feel sorry for him? Done immeasurable damage to many households finances and all of his own making.

Kwasi sacked on 13:07 - Oct 14 with 1102 viewsgiant_stow

Kwasi sacked on 13:01 - Oct 14 by bluelagos

You can feel sorry him, but he is absolutely central to the whole fck up.

He chose to sack the Treasury top bloke on day 1. He chose to refuse the ObR offer of a review of his budget.

He chose to uncap bonuses and reduce taxes for the richest.

He chose to double down on the budget.

He had weeks to prepare for it and he chose to ignore the warnings given by Sunak.

Why would you feel sorry for him? Done immeasurable damage to many households finances and all of his own making.

This is a weird position to argue from (!) but he did all things with Truss or at least her say-so - I hold them both responsible and as such, find her pinning it all on him beyond distasteful.

Don't worry mr - I'm equally disgusted by the whole affair - I just find this to be a little bonus sh1t cherry on top for Truss.

Kwasi sacked on 13:18 - Oct 14 with 1031 viewsIllinoisblue

You’ll be singing that song now:

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Kwasi sacked on 13:18 - Oct 14 with 1029 viewsBent_double

Kwasi sacked on 12:51 - Oct 14 by bluelagos

You feel sorry for him?

Let's not forget that plenty of traders in the City made a shed-load of money from betting against the Pound since they announced their mini budget.

Tens of millions, perhaps hundreds of millions they made off the back of that statement, but I'm sure they'll spend that down their local Tescos or Aldi.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Kwasi sacked on 13:19 - Oct 14 with 1024 viewseireblue

Kwasi sacked on 12:42 - Oct 14 by Bluish

What was the total cost of that tenure I wonder.

It is an interesting question.

There should be a league table of how much have politicians cost the tax payer through failure.

I was fairly certain that Grayling would top that, but now…..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024