Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Query and thought on Imperial Retail building and new Churchmans access 10:57 - Nov 2 with 998 viewsunstableblue

We’ve provided - from the planning permission plans - all of the retail building behind the Churchmans. Which is now adjacent to the Travel-lodge hotel being completed.

The access plans show fans entering through the retail building itself (previously two outlets, one office supplies)

Has anyone heard if they are demolishing the retail building itself to provide this volume of fan flow? Or are they keeping with fans going through the building itself?

My thought was the trail building if kept could be a fan zone and large scale bar?? Or even you move the club shop into this building, and make the current location a bar/restaurant for the North Stand?

With a fan thoroughfare through the club shop or bar area.

I guess what I’m querying is how are they going to create enough access for Churchmans fans to get to the new turnstiles?? The hotel and apartment blocks either side don’t provide necessary access either side of the current building as I understand it?!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Query and thought on Imperial Retail building and new Churchmans access on 11:08 - Nov 2 with 932 viewsitfcjoe

There's an access to a rear car park behind the stand and behind the units which we have previously owned and utilised with access via Portman Road so I'd imagine it'll be there - at least initially rather than knocking anything down.

It is where away teams currently park coaches etc

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Query and thought on Imperial Retail building and new Churchmans access on 12:00 - Nov 2 with 841 viewsRunner

One thing that could be done is have a walkway between two parts of the building, club shop one side, fans bar zone the other.
Query and thought on Imperial Retail building and new Churchmans access on 12:23 - Nov 2 with 806 viewsunstableblue

Query and thought on Imperial Retail building and new Churchmans access on 11:08 - Nov 2 by itfcjoe

There's an access to a rear car park behind the stand and behind the units which we have previously owned and utilised with access via Portman Road so I'd imagine it'll be there - at least initially rather than knocking anything down.

It is where away teams currently park coaches etc

Yes you’re right Joe

I read the plan wrong, the egress through the current building is ‘future’, and the planned egress initially is as you say where the couches and TV satellite trucks come in, ahead of apartment block.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024