Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leif Davis 17:26 - Dec 26 with 5438 viewsMach_foreignBlue

How did we manage to persuade him to play for us? He's too good at this level.
Leif Davis on 10:55 - Dec 27 with 630 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Leif Davis on 23:05 - Dec 26 by Nthsuffolkblue

If he was better at crossing and finishing he wouldn't be at this level. I hope we can train him to improve of those and he won't be playing at this level while still being our player.

I think all our players are better now than they were 6 months ago. The possible exception is Burns but I think he is better this season than some credit him with.

Davis brings greater balance to our attacking options so there is less reliance on Wes. Last season everything went down the right and Wes looked a million dollars as a result. I don’t think that he’s been as bad as some have made out, we just have other attacking outlets that we can use

Poll: Our final position

Leif Davis on 11:48 - Dec 27 with 570 viewsStokieBlue

Leif Davis on 10:27 - Dec 27 by ElephantintheRoom

Ahem. He was 22 and had played 30 games from memory. £1million for an injury-prone player was something of a gamble that may work out IF he stays fit. I suspect the reason Town paid so much for him is that he could play at a higher level than mid-table division 3. But they thought the same about Vincent-Young too, who may well be the second most expensive full back in division three.

Was he injury prone?

Isn't it just hard for a young player to get matches in a PL team?

Not like you to be negative.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

Leif Davis on 11:56 - Dec 27 with 558 viewsSonOfSpock

Salary/Bonuses
Ownership group is solid
Manager who knows what he's doing
Mark Ashton - Long term club vision and selling the dream.
28k Crowds in League 1 - not many in Champ are getting that regularly.
Shop window - big fish in a smaller pond, helps us and him in future moves or develop with us as we move upwards
Area - despite what some would say, its a nice part of the world easily accessing London/Norwich/Cambridge and so on if needs be.
Leif Davis on 13:01 - Dec 27 with 495 viewsPique

He's just so good, and to have Leigh and KVY as backups - wow.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024