Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harness was superb today 19:31 - Dec 26 with 1457 viewsDubtractor

Lots of good performances all over the pitch, and one of our most complete performances of the season, but Harness especially was excellent. So positive with the ball, so much energy, and a remarkable performance considering it was his first game after a nasty injury.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Harness was superb today on 19:45 - Dec 26 with 1403 viewsBent_double

I couldn't believe how good he was, absolutely brilliant considering it was his first game back.

I was gutted he was subbed - had to tell myself it was probably the right thing to do

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Harness was superb today on 19:49 - Dec 26 with 1381 viewsjeera

Harness was superb today on 19:45 - Dec 26 by Bent_double

I couldn't believe how good he was, absolutely brilliant considering it was his first game back.

I was gutted he was subbed - had to tell myself it was probably the right thing to do

I like McKenna's approach to subbing though.

Even though it's often those who've had the best game, maybe the thinking is to help prevent burn-out?

But also to give some time to others in the squad?

I don't know if he's given his reasoning for his approach but would be interested to hear it if so.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Harness was superb today on 20:14 - Dec 26 with 1263 viewsBloomBlue

Harness was the best player on the pitch we're a top team with him in the team, makes all the difference to the team. He's a natural No.10 floats around the pitch finding spaces, a nightmare to defend against. We've really missed him, he was the big difference to the team of recent werks.
Harness was superb today on 09:55 - Dec 27 with 936 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Harness was superb today on 20:14 - Dec 26 by BloomBlue

Harness was the best player on the pitch we're a top team with him in the team, makes all the difference to the team. He's a natural No.10 floats around the pitch finding spaces, a nightmare to defend against. We've really missed him, he was the big difference to the team of recent werks.

I thought the link up between Harness and Davis was what really got us going in the first half after a very flat opening 20 minutes. I think Harness’s work rate is massively underrated. He does a huge amount of tracking back. I’m fairly sure that he found himself over on the opposite flank for the opening goal

Poll: Our final position

Harness was superb today on 10:09 - Dec 27 with 899 viewsBloomBlue

Harness was superb today on 09:55 - Dec 27 by southnorfolkblue

I thought the link up between Harness and Davis was what really got us going in the first half after a very flat opening 20 minutes. I think Harness’s work rate is massively underrated. He does a huge amount of tracking back. I’m fairly sure that he found himself over on the opposite flank for the opening goal

It's the space/gaps he finds that impresses me. If you watch him he makes life so much wasier for the midfield players as a constant outlet.
He and Davis were dragging players across in that first half which then created space for Burns, Chaplin. Getting Harness back so quickly was key for our continued promotion push.
Harness was superb today on 11:07 - Dec 27 with 817 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Harness was superb today on 10:09 - Dec 27 by BloomBlue

It's the space/gaps he finds that impresses me. If you watch him he makes life so much wasier for the midfield players as a constant outlet.
He and Davis were dragging players across in that first half which then created space for Burns, Chaplin. Getting Harness back so quickly was key for our continued promotion push.

When Chaplin is on song he’s the same imho. He is brilliant at finding those pockets of space on the half turn. I think that those 2 are possibly are most influential attacking forces when they’re on song

Poll: Our final position

Harness was superb today on 12:06 - Dec 27 with 747 viewsitfcsuth

Yeah I probably had him as my MOTM yesterday, closely followed by Evans.

I remember his first few games and he looked a little lost, but with the time and coaching to adapt to our system, he has the natural ability to follow.

Looks very impressive in that left side pocket player.
Harness was superb today on 13:00 - Dec 27 with 696 viewsPique

To put in a performance like that on his first start since his injury was...well, it was something special. He's a top player who deserves Championship football.

Chaplin also excellent, and as an aside how lucky are we to be able to bring on Aluko when Harness (understandably) tired? How we signed that man on a free I will never know!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024