Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whitaker to Forest 17:48 - Jan 1 with 1264 viewspafcprogs

Oh sorry, just realised I misread my Radio Times cast list for Last King of Scotland.

BTW would it be possible to get all the Whittaker threads merged to save us Argyle visitors some time?

He played a blinder today....and realistically I can't see Swansea recalling him now especially with the game at PR coming up....that would really mess with his head.

Still a long old season....nothing is decided yet...

See you in a fortnight
Whitaker to Forest on 17:50 - Jan 1 with 1194 viewsIllinoisblue

I like your cheeky sassiness.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Whitaker to Forest on 17:52 - Jan 1 with 1168 viewsTalkingBlues

Good result, well done, you are looking very good for automatic promotion if you can keep the players. I think the Whittaker one is clear, if Swansea get a good offer to buy, they’ll recall and sell, but no way he’ll go on loan anywhere else IMO.

Poll: Is it wrong to take more pleasure from seeing Germany lose, than England win

Whitaker to Forest on 17:55 - Jan 1 with 1131 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I do like your posts on here generally and do want Plymouth to be promoted (with us, of course).

However, I am confused how Swansea recalling him with the game at PR would mess with his head. Surely, there is something in the speculation and being asked to play against a club he knows he may well be joining would mess with his head. That, or there is nothing in the speculation and so the only messing with his head would be if he thought there is!

However it is, I would happily see him have a match and result like Brannigan did for Oxford the other day. Another quality midfielder in this division for whom there has been speculation surrounding a move.

And PS, congrats on another quality win moving you to 7 points clear. You must feel like it is absolutely yours to throw away now.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Whitaker to Forest on 17:56 - Jan 1 with 1117 viewspointofblue

Whitaker to Forest on 17:52 - Jan 1 by TalkingBlues

Good result, well done, you are looking very good for automatic promotion if you can keep the players. I think the Whittaker one is clear, if Swansea get a good offer to buy, they’ll recall and sell, but no way he’ll go on loan anywhere else IMO.

Though Whittaker could refuse to discuss terms with the new club, which he has every right to do. Of course, Swansea could recall him and tell him to agree or rot. We've seen player v club play out here with Simpson.

In all honesty, as said, I expect them to leave him at Plymouth for the rest of the season.

And pafcprogs - some of us (I'll include myself) are feeling down about our chances at the moment, so if you want a laugh, hang around.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Whitaker to Forest on 17:57 - Jan 1 with 1109 viewsChondzoresk

Enjoy reading miserable posts? Well, you have come to the right place. Anybody would think we have been relegated the way some of them are carrying on. Not over by a long chalk. See you in 2 weeks please post our three points in advance.
Whitaker to Forest on 18:06 - Jan 1 with 971 viewsMullet

Why would it mess with his head? Do you think he'd struggle at a big club then?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Whitaker to Forest on 18:07 - Jan 1 with 949 viewsWakh

Think he is one of several we are chasing. Depends on the money i guess. Everyone has a price!

I do visit you guys a bit living in Devon. Used to know Sparksy quite well. He interviewed me a lot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024