Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wonder what Joe Pigott is thinking right now . . 10:51 - Jan 10 with 1442 viewsBattersea_Blue

Glad there wasn't a recall or worse still a "send back" clause in our loan agreement with Pompey . . .
I wonder what Joe Pigott is thinking right now . . on 12:06 - Jan 10 with 1247 viewsBigCommon

Not sure it makes a lot of difference tbf...Getting loaned out for a season tells you where he's at , in KMs plans.
Hope he finds a club. Didn't have the easiest ride here.
I wonder what Joe Pigott is thinking right now . . on 12:14 - Jan 10 with 1172 viewscbower

I wonder what Joe Pigott is thinking right now . . on 12:06 - Jan 10 by BigCommon

Not sure it makes a lot of difference tbf...Getting loaned out for a season tells you where he's at , in KMs plans.
Hope he finds a club. Didn't have the easiest ride here.

No matter what, it will cost us money to get rid of him. Nobody is going to match his salary. Thought it was a real coup when he signed but he just never showed anything at all. Bonne's form along with his father's deathe iirc made his first 4 months tough and he never recovered. Whenever he played or came on he looked lost.

bluescouser

I wonder what Joe Pigott is thinking right now . . on 12:18 - Jan 10 with 1136 viewshomer_123

I wonder what Joe Pigott is thinking right now . . on 12:14 - Jan 10 by cbower

No matter what, it will cost us money to get rid of him. Nobody is going to match his salary. Thought it was a real coup when he signed but he just never showed anything at all. Bonne's form along with his father's deathe iirc made his first 4 months tough and he never recovered. Whenever he played or came on he looked lost.

And when you look at who we have in the building now, coupled with 'how' KM gets us to play....you cannot see a way JP works or fits in.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I wonder what Joe Pigott is thinking right now . . on 12:23 - Jan 10 with 1097 viewsITFC_Forever

Probably…. “I wish this bloody rain would stop”.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

I wonder what Joe Pigott is thinking right now . . on 13:10 - Jan 10 with 901 viewsBlueandTruesince82

I'm guessing he's thinking he's got a new manager to impress now?

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

I wonder what Joe Pigott is thinking right now . . on 13:15 - Jan 10 with 856 viewsxrayspecs

I wonder what Joe Pigott is thinking right now . . on 13:10 - Jan 10 by BlueandTruesince82

I'm guessing he's thinking he's got a new manager to impress now?

Indeed. A good reason to stay at Pompey and fight for his place.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024