Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking for 3 tickets for the Plymouth game 20:50 - Jan 10 with 1336 viewsBig_Jase

On behalf of a friend, if you cannot make it send me a DM, will sort out and payment and collect around the Ipswich area. Thanks in advance.

Poll: Who would actually care if Norwich responded with a plane banner?

Looking for 3 tickets for the Plymouth game on 00:48 - Jan 11 with 1185 viewsWeZBurnZ

Think you may struggle my good man.
Looking for 3 tickets for the Plymouth game on 06:23 - Jan 11 with 1096 viewsPioneerBlue

Good luck

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Looking for 3 tickets for the Plymouth game on 06:50 - Jan 11 with 1054 viewsgeg1992

Ticket office told me they should be releasing more RV tickets. Might be worth calling them.

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Looking for 3 tickets for the Plymouth game on 08:00 - Jan 11 with 953 viewsBig_Jase

Looking for 3 tickets for the Plymouth game on 06:50 - Jan 11 by geg1992

Ticket office told me they should be releasing more RV tickets. Might be worth calling them.

Cheers, as mentioned not for me, I’ve got a season ticket. But will pass the information on.

Poll: Who would actually care if Norwich responded with a plane banner?

Looking for 3 tickets for the Plymouth game on 10:43 - Jan 11 with 807 viewsCityBlue

Looking for 3 tickets for the Plymouth game on 06:50 - Jan 11 by geg1992

The only tickets left are unreleased comps. They may release them last minute like they did for the Derby game.

I T I D

Looking for 3 tickets for the Plymouth game on 13:26 - Jan 11 with 691 viewsStewart27

Looking for 3 tickets for the Plymouth game on 10:43 - Jan 11 by CityBlue

The only tickets left are unreleased comps. They may release them last minute like they did for the Derby game.

Surely they are not keeping a block back for segregation. Why would they do this? They never used to.

Might as well just rip the seats out and down the capacity so we actually have a sell out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024