Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It's McKenna out for me. 21:37 - Feb 14 with 7007 viewsNeedhamChris

#saveourseason

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It's McKenna out for me. on 21:38 - Feb 14 with 4733 viewsNthsuffolkblue

How does that save our season?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It's McKenna out for me. on 21:40 - Feb 14 with 4663 viewsBluebell

So who do you want to be our manager?
I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It's McKenna out for me. on 21:40 - Feb 14 with 4621 viewsNeedhamChris

I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It's McKenna out for me. on 21:38 - Feb 14 by Nthsuffolkblue

How just sticking with the manager presiding over a total collapse of an automatic promotion charge?

I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It's McKenna out for me. on 21:41 - Feb 14 with 4561 viewsTown_Boy

Thicko inbound^^

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It's McKenna out for me. on 21:41 - Feb 14 with 4563 viewsWhos_blue

I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It's McKenna out for me. on 21:38 - Feb 14 by Nthsuffolkblue

It doesn't, but it's a hot take and that's all that seems to matter to some on here.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It's McKenna out for me. on 21:41 - Feb 14 with 4548 viewsMckenna1263

If this was a relegation battle he would be gone already
I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It's McKenna out for me. on 21:42 - Feb 14 with 4481 viewsblueprint

I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It's McKenna out for me. on 21:40 - Feb 14 by NeedhamChris

How just sticking with the manager presiding over a total collapse of an automatic promotion charge?

That doesn’t make sense.
I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It's McKenna out for me. on 21:43 - Feb 14 with 4431 viewsStewart27

Our season is now the play offs. Which we will get in by the way.

I’d rather have KM here with this set of players and use the rest of the season to learn from his mistakes and to try and play the way we know we can.
Login to get fewer ads

I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It's McKenna out for me. on 21:43 - Feb 14 with 4427 viewsVaughan8

All your OPs are about how bad McKenna is.

Did he Sh@g your partner or something? Haha
I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It's McKenna out for me. on 21:44 - Feb 14 with 4379 viewspeterleeblue

Oh dear here come the arse clowns.
I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It's McKenna out for me. on 21:44 - Feb 14 with 4353 viewsBloomBlue

Another entitled fan
I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It's McKenna out for me. on 21:45 - Feb 14 with 4311 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It's McKenna out for me. on 21:41 - Feb 14 by Mckenna1263

And he would be if we were mid-table too. I don't see the relevance, though, as we are neither.

I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It's McKenna out for me. on 21:45 - Feb 14 with 4303 viewsNeedhamChris

10 replies, 11 downvotes, numerous insults, not 1 attempt to justify why it's good enough at the moment

I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It's McKenna out for me. on 21:50 - Feb 14 with 4147 viewsMr_Ipswich

I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It's McKenna out for me. on 21:44 - Feb 14 by peterleeblue

Oh dear here come the arse clowns.

Do you ever offer an appropriate reply, or are you seriously insisting on being that 5 year old who has to insult because he doesn’t understand the conversation? Bed time for you I think.
I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It's McKenna out for me. on 21:50 - Feb 14 with 4148 viewsBeckets

It doesn’t matter what you think. You don’t influence the decision about the manager. Ashton and O’Leary do and I’ll wager a lot of money that it’s not McKenna out for them.
I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It's McKenna out for me. on 21:52 - Feb 14 with 4048 viewsRyorry

I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It's McKenna out for me. on 21:45 - Feb 14 by NeedhamChris

10 replies, 11 downvotes, numerous insults, not 1 attempt to justify why it's good enough at the moment

You mean apart from what's already been said 100 x over in response to such comments on other threads of the same ilk in previous weeks.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It's McKenna out for me. on 21:52 - Feb 14 with 4039 viewsmrfixit426

I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It's McKenna out for me. on 21:41 - Feb 14 by Mckenna1263

It's not though, is it. It's the first season of a complete rebuilding of club and culture.
I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It's McKenna out for me. on 21:53 - Feb 14 with 3993 viewspeterleeblue

I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It's McKenna out for me. on 21:45 - Feb 14 by NeedhamChris

I'll start

It isnt good enough.

It wasn't good enough under Burley but we stuck with him through multiple play off failures. The football was good and we supported the club.

Now is not the time to sack another manager when we have a young good one who is still learning his trade.

Money means very little.

I for one want to stick with a bright young progressive highly intelligent young manager.

Yes we area at a lower level but
I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It's McKenna out for me. on 21:53 - Feb 14 with 3954 viewsPowrigan

I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It's McKenna out for me. on 21:44 - Feb 14 by BloomBlue

Another entitled fan

How dare a fan expect more from overpaid expensive flops!!
I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It's McKenna out for me. on 21:55 - Feb 14 with 3863 viewsportmanking

I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It's McKenna out for me. on 21:53 - Feb 14 by peterleeblue

I'll start

It isnt good enough.

It wasn't good enough under Burley but we stuck with him through multiple play off failures. The football was good and we supported the club.

Now is not the time to sack another manager when we have a young good one who is still learning his trade.

Money means very little.

I for one want to stick with a bright young progressive highly intelligent young manager.

Sorry but ppl can't keep comparing Burley to McKenna.

This is a totally different football era where money DOES matter... especially when you're owned by a pension fund.
I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It's McKenna out for me. on 21:55 - Feb 14 with 3863 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Nobody said it is good enough. That doesn't mean it is time to sack the manager. Cook was given plenty of chance to turn it around when it wasn't good enough. He failed to and he went. Now McKenna will be given time to. If he can't then he will be gone. But not yet.

I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It's McKenna out for me. on 21:56 - Feb 14 with 3847 viewsBloomBlue

I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It's McKenna out for me. on 21:53 - Feb 14 by Powrigan

How dare a fan expect more from overpaid expensive flops!!

So you think football is all about how much you play players, ffs unreal. Total entitlement
I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It's McKenna out for me. on 21:56 - Feb 14 with 3809 viewsMr_Ipswich

I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It's McKenna out for me. on 21:53 - Feb 14 by peterleeblue

I'll start

It isnt good enough.

Money means very little.

But why should we be the club that this young up and coming manager learns his trade at for 2-3 seasons, then pisses off?! Money, although doesn’t buy you instant success, buys you a much greater chance. With McKenna, we have a manager with no experience of money, league one or this pressure. Tactically he has been found wanting at those crucial times.
Time is up. These owners will not accept ANOTHER season in this league. Neither will us fans!
I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It's McKenna out for me. on 21:57 - Feb 14 with 3784 viewsjontysnut

I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It's McKenna out for me. on 21:42 - Feb 14 by blueprint

That doesn’t make sense.

He's not the first, nor will he be the last to find that you can't be a football purist to get out of the third division. I'm already resigned to another year during which time he needs to swallow his pride and get in one or two big gnarly centre backs to strengthen the spine and allow good players to play. We need to be a bit more streetwise, if not horrible, and shelve playing out from the keeper until we're in a position to do it. Who wants to be known as the best footballing side not to be promoted?
I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It's McKenna out for me. on 21:57 - Feb 14 with 3770 viewsmrfixit426

I'm sorry, I just don't see it. It's McKenna out for me. on 21:56 - Feb 14 by Mr_Ipswich

But why should we be the club that this young up and coming manager learns his trade at for 2-3 seasons, then pisses off?! Money, although doesn’t buy you instant success, buys you a much greater chance. With McKenna, we have a manager with no experience of money, league one or this pressure. Tactically he has been found wanting at those crucial times.
Time is up. These owners will not accept ANOTHER season in this league. Neither will us fans!

"Time is up"

LOL
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024