Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No noise from the blue action boys / kids today 17:35 - Feb 18 with 5085 viewsTown_Boy

The usual 10 minutes at the start followed by silence
[Post edited 18 Feb 2023 17:38]

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

No noise from the blue action boys / kids today on 20:42 - Feb 18 with 1086 viewsDJR

Although there wasn't singing throughout the game, when it happened I thought it was very noisy with a lot of sections in the ground joining in in unison.
No noise from the blue action boys / kids today (n/t) on 08:16 - Feb 19 with 888 viewsChocorange

No noise from the blue action boys / kids today (n/t) on 19:44 - Feb 18 by The_Flashing_Smile

I'm in section 5 and it definitely wasn't us. It was way over to the left (if looking towards the pitch) so section 6.

It was definitely section 6 and from the area just behind BA .

I am in section 5 and it was the area the other side of the steps coming up and a little behind BA , probably around rows G or H.
No noise from the blue action boys / kids today (n/t) on 08:23 - Feb 19 with 880 viewstractorboy1978

No noise from the blue action boys / kids today (n/t) on 08:16 - Feb 19 by Chocorange

It was definitely section 6 and from the area just behind BA .

I am in section 5 and it was the area the other side of the steps coming up and a little behind BA , probably around rows G or H.

It was a group of teenagers not far in front of us. They then turned round and offered out people that were telling them to give the ball back. All a bit pathetic.
No noise from the blue action boys / kids today (n/t) on 08:54 - Feb 19 with 848 viewsWarkTheWark

No noise from the blue action boys / kids today (n/t) on 08:23 - Feb 19 by tractorboy1978

It was a group of teenagers not far in front of us. They then turned round and offered out people that were telling them to give the ball back. All a bit pathetic.

Yeah I saw it as a group of younger lads left of BA. For what it’s worth, generating an atmosphere is tough against an easy game where there’s 200 odd away support. It was the same at Morecambe - easy game and nothing to bounce off.

I think BA do a good job generally, the drum has become a good lead for songs etc, just want them central so we can conduct something in time within all sections. Only other criticism is that I miss the traditional football songs sometimes in S6, I feel like S4 was better for that when we were in there (granted this was pre lambert)
No noise from the blue action boys / kids today on 11:12 - Feb 19 with 723 viewsSwansea_Blue

No noise from the blue action boys / kids today on 20:34 - Feb 18 by Brads

Wasn’t much noise from anywhere else either. Down to high expectations and then no jeopardy in the game I guess. Another reason why the sooner we get out of this league, the better.

There very rarely is at PR. People complaining about us generally reserved Suffolkonians not making much noise might has well be complaining about the tide coming in. Apart from a few memorable exceptions, it’s always been that way and always will be. It’s been worse since we became all-seater, but it wasn’t exactly rowdy before then.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

No noise from the blue action boys / kids today (n/t) on 11:18 - Feb 19 with 714 viewsitfc_jew

No noise from the blue action boys / kids today (n/t) on 19:09 - Feb 18 by Brads

BA are in S.6 so that post makes no sense.

People were also doing it in S.3 in the upper. Can only assume those involved were incredibly stupid since we were trying to score more goals anyway.

Yeah my bad, I had always thought s6 was just the corner as you are looking onto the pitch on the left to the staircase 😅. I had a look and educated myself after I posted but didn't edit the post. Was some idiots nearer the centre of section s6
No noise from the blue action boys / kids today on 15:51 - Feb 19 with 545 viewsBrads

No noise from the blue action boys / kids today on 11:12 - Feb 19 by Swansea_Blue

There very rarely is at PR. People complaining about us generally reserved Suffolkonians not making much noise might has well be complaining about the tide coming in. Apart from a few memorable exceptions, it’s always been that way and always will be. It’s been worse since we became all-seater, but it wasn’t exactly rowdy before then.

I tend to disagree unless it’s an easy game against poor opposition but it depends where you are in the ground etc. It could obviously be improved if the club organised the ground a bit better but over the years, I reckon it’s generally been better at PR than at a lot of other grounds, judging by our away games and also Premier League games that I’ve been to as a neutral.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024