Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anything good on Netflix, Amazoon or Apple+ at the moment? 19:58 - Feb 26 with 2521 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Done The Last Of Us and Slow Horses, both very good.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2023 22:48]

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Anything good on Netflix, Amazoon or Apple+ at the moment? on 20:15 - Feb 26 with 2067 viewshomer_123

Serious answer. Read a book.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Anything good on Netflix, Amazoon or Apple+ at the moment? on 20:22 - Feb 26 with 2043 viewsswede

If you have not yet seen it I would recommend "All Quiet on the Western Front" on Netflix.
Anything good on Netflix, Amazoon or Apple+ at the moment? on 20:22 - Feb 26 with 2044 viewsDJR

I am not sure whether many people watch ordinary TV these days but there have been some good crime dramas and the like on BBC, ITV and Channel 4 in recent weeks.
Anything good on Netflix, Amazoon or Apple+ at the moment? on 20:30 - Feb 26 with 2013 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Anything good on Netflix, Amazoon or Apple+ at the moment? on 20:22 - Feb 26 by DJR

I am not sure whether many people watch ordinary TV these days but there have been some good crime dramas and the like on BBC, ITV and Channel 4 in recent weeks.

Indeed, Enjoyed The Gold immensely.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Anything good on Netflix, Amazoon or Apple+ at the moment? on 20:34 - Feb 26 with 1999 viewsBlueNomad

Better: BBC 1 Mondays

Dead To Me: Netflix
Anything good on Netflix, Amazoon or Apple+ at the moment? on 20:40 - Feb 26 with 1979 viewspositivity

assuming you've seen severance?

people might be put off by the star wars link, but andor was excellent (edit- sorry that's on disney, i'll chuck in devs on the i-player then!)
[Post edited 26 Feb 2023 20:41]

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Anything good on Netflix, Amazoon or Apple+ at the moment? on 20:42 - Feb 26 with 1965 viewspositivity

Anything good on Netflix, Amazoon or Apple+ at the moment? on 20:15 - Feb 26 by homer_123

only a good one though

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Anything good on Netflix, Amazoon or Apple+ at the moment? on 20:44 - Feb 26 with 1956 viewsSitfcB

Anything good on Netflix, Amazoon or Apple+ at the moment? on 20:15 - Feb 26 by homer_123

On a Kindle?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Anything good on Netflix, Amazoon or Apple+ at the moment? on 21:24 - Feb 26 with 1884 viewsurbanblue

Anything good on Netflix, Amazoon or Apple+ at the moment? on 20:40 - Feb 26 by positivity

people might be put off by the star wars link, but andor was excellent (edit- sorry that's on disney, i'll chuck in devs on the i-player then!)

Severence is superb.

Can't wait for the second series. That last episode was edge of the seat stuff eh ...
Anything good on Netflix, Amazoon or Apple+ at the moment? on 21:25 - Feb 26 with 1884 viewsIllinoisblue

Re-watching Band of Brothers right now. Forgot how good it was

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anything good on Netflix, Amazoon or Apple+ at the moment? on 21:32 - Feb 26 with 1865 viewsKeno

schmigadoon on Apple TV

If you watched it yet, enjoy and thank me later

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Anything good on Netflix, Amazoon or Apple+ at the moment? on 21:52 - Feb 26 with 1836 viewsbluefunk

Ted Lasso, The Morning Show, Bad Sisters, all on Apple+, Clarkson’s Farm on Amazon,
Anything good on Netflix, Amazoon or Apple+ at the moment? on 21:59 - Feb 26 with 1798 viewsSnedders

Anything good on Netflix, Amazoon or Apple+ at the moment? on 21:24 - Feb 26 by urbanblue

Severence is superb.

Can't wait for the second series. That last episode was edge of the seat stuff eh ...

Another vote for Severance

Best of the rest:
Black Bird
The White Lotus
Succession
Ozark
Anything good on Netflix, Amazoon or Apple+ at the moment? on 22:46 - Feb 26 with 1700 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Strange response. I have two books on the go, thanks. I needed something to watch with the missus. I suppose you're one of those weirdoes who doesn't have a TV?

Anything good on Netflix, Amazoon or Apple+ at the moment? on 22:47 - Feb 26 with 1698 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Anything good on Netflix, Amazoon or Apple+ at the moment? on 20:22 - Feb 26 by swede

If you have not yet seen it I would recommend "All Quiet on the Western Front" on Netflix.

That's something we'd noticed and thought looked good, but had forgotten about, so cheers.

Anything good on Netflix, Amazoon or Apple+ at the moment? on 22:48 - Feb 26 with 1690 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Anything good on Netflix, Amazoon or Apple+ at the moment? on 20:30 - Feb 26 by StochesStotasBlewe

Indeed, Enjoyed The Gold immensely.

This is what we plumped for. Good so far.

Anything good on Netflix, Amazoon or Apple+ at the moment? on 22:50 - Feb 26 with 1686 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Anything good on Netflix, Amazoon or Apple+ at the moment? on 20:40 - Feb 26 by positivity

No haven't seen Severance, but one we'd noted.

Yeah had a free trial of Disney+ and used it to smash all the Star Wars stuff. Andor was indeed excellent.

Anything good on Netflix, Amazoon or Apple+ at the moment? on 22:52 - Feb 26 with 1671 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Anything good on Netflix, Amazoon or Apple+ at the moment? on 21:52 - Feb 26 by bluefunk

Ted Lasso, The Morning Show, Bad Sisters, all on Apple+, Clarkson’s Farm on Amazon,

Yep, blitzed through Ted Lasso when it was first out. Fantastic, can't wait for series 3. Never thought Lady Dollers would love a football-based show.

Anything good on Netflix, Amazoon or Apple+ at the moment? on 22:53 - Feb 26 with 1666 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Anything good on Netflix, Amazoon or Apple+ at the moment? on 21:59 - Feb 26 by Snedders

Another vote for Severance

Best of the rest:
Black Bird
The White Lotus
Succession
Ozark

Done Black Bird - just picked it at random but my god that was gripping.

Anything good on Netflix, Amazoon or Apple+ at the moment? on 22:35 - Feb 27 with 1317 viewsmikeybloo88

Shrinking on Apple TV is brilliant...very sharp comedy with Harrison Ford and Jason Segel as two psychiatrists with issues.
Anything good on Netflix, Amazoon or Apple+ at the moment? on 22:45 - Feb 27 with 1292 viewsBluesky

Yellowstone via Amazon on Paramount. Kelly Reilly plays a fabulous kickass character, Beth Dutton. Costner and a host of others in real cowboy stuff. Then all the prequels...
Anything good on Netflix, Amazoon or Apple+ at the moment? on 23:06 - Feb 27 with 1255 viewsSwansea_Blue

Anything good on Netflix, Amazoon or Apple+ at the moment? on 22:46 - Feb 26 by The_Flashing_Smile

Strange response. I have two books on the go, thanks. I needed something to watch with the missus. I suppose you're one of those weirdoes who doesn't have a TV?

Can’t the missus read?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anything good on Netflix, Amazoon or Apple+ at the moment? on 23:55 - Feb 27 with 1235 viewsLord_Lucan

Paramount +

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7440726/

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anything good on Netflix, Amazoon or Apple+ at the moment? on 07:10 - Feb 28 with 1159 viewsGlasgowBlue

Lucifer on Netflix. Light hearted take on the Devil teaming up with a detective.

The Americans on Disney. Russian spies living as an American family in the 1980’s.

Vikings and Vikings Valhalla on Amazon Prime. Does what it says on the tin.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Anything good on Netflix, Amazoon or Apple+ at the moment? on 07:24 - Feb 28 with 1137 viewsMattinLondon

If something a tad silly but funny appeals then I recommend ‘Extraordinary’ on Disney plus. It’s about a woman who hasn’t any superpowers in a world where everyone has them. Very funny in places and set in London.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024