Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big day...give me your three words to describe how you feel pre-match 14:43 - Mar 11 with 438 viewshomer_123

Very very nervous

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Big day...give me your three words to describe how you feel pre-match on 14:45 - Mar 11 with 425 viewsBudapestByBlimp

Squeaky bum time.
Big day...give me your three words to describe how you feel pre-match on 14:45 - Mar 11 with 421 viewsWestSussexBlue

Need the win!
Big day...give me your three words to describe how you feel pre-match on 14:49 - Mar 11 with 383 viewspositivity

must-win game.... again!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Big day...give me your three words to describe how you feel pre-match on 14:50 - Mar 11 with 381 viewsJ2BLUE

Morsy one nil

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Big day...give me your three words to describe how you feel pre-match on 14:51 - Mar 11 with 377 viewsmistert

Que sera, sera.
Big day...give me your three words to describe how you feel pre-match on 14:53 - Mar 11 with 354 viewsKropotkin123

Palp this excitement

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Big day...give me your three words to describe how you feel pre-match on 14:54 - Mar 11 with 349 viewsRyorry

One one draw.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Big day...give me your three words to describe how you feel pre-match on 14:57 - Mar 11 with 330 viewspositivity

Big day...give me your three words to describe how you feel pre-match on 14:51 - Mar 11 by mistert

Que sera, sera.

going to wembley?

(hope not in this circumstance!)

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024