Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A mention for our captain 10:18 - Mar 12 with 1904 viewsunstableblue

I’m not sure our captain Morsy gets enough plaudits, mentions or appreciation on TWTD.

He was immense yesterday and you could really see how much he was orchestrating the team, encouraging and giving direction.

I’ve recently been buying the match day programme again and his column is actually good, and he comes across as a man very invested in the club and the project.

I was right next to the muppets confronting him at Bristol Rovers and you could see his passion

He’s a strong leader… come on blue action time for a Morsy TIFO

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

A mention for our captain on 10:22 - Mar 12 with 1870 viewsBobbychase

I felt a tiny bit guilty for this, but one of my first reactions at the final whistle yesterday was to hope that the teenage muppets I saw calling Burns a c**t and giving him the finger at the end at Bristol Rovers, along with the people who gave Morsy some personal abuse to his face after the game, and the old man behind me who said, very loudly, "f**k off McKenna you Irish P**ck" were not at the stadium to enjoy the win, because they deserve zero pleasure from our current decent run.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

A mention for our captain on 10:27 - Mar 12 with 1832 viewsunstableblue

A mention for our captain on 10:22 - Mar 12 by Bobbychase

I felt a tiny bit guilty for this, but one of my first reactions at the final whistle yesterday was to hope that the teenage muppets I saw calling Burns a c**t and giving him the finger at the end at Bristol Rovers, along with the people who gave Morsy some personal abuse to his face after the game, and the old man behind me who said, very loudly, "f**k off McKenna you Irish P**ck" were not at the stadium to enjoy the win, because they deserve zero pleasure from our current decent run.

The abuse of Jackson on the touch line whilst he was warming up at Rovers was disgusting

I hope those idiots thought again after his recent brilliant assist, and goal

Don’t need these people in our fan base or away crowds

A mention for our captain on 10:31 - Mar 12 with 1797 viewsbrogansnose

Quite frankly, Morsy is the glue that holds this side together.
A mention for our captain on 10:31 - Mar 12 with 1794 viewsHerbivore

In fairness, we have a thread about how unappreciated Morsy is after pretty much every win so I'm starting to think maybe he is appreciated.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

A mention for our captain on 10:35 - Mar 12 with 1773 viewsunstableblue

A mention for our captain on 10:31 - Mar 12 by Herbivore

In fairness, we have a thread about how unappreciated Morsy is after pretty much every win so I'm starting to think maybe he is appreciated.

Good to know

I’d missed the posts from people saying how under appreciated he is when posting my own!!

A mention for our captain on 12:20 - Mar 12 with 1633 viewsronnyd

Also a classy moment when he had a chat with the young lass who was a Trotters mascot.
A mention for our captain on 12:26 - Mar 12 with 1603 viewsJ2BLUE

He gets better and better as well. Not many teams will fancy going up against him and Luongo.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

A mention for our captain on 12:48 - Mar 12 with 1552 viewsBigCommon

A mention for our captain on 12:26 - Mar 12 by J2BLUE

He gets better and better as well. Not many teams will fancy going up against him and Luongo.

Agree...I think he's actually improved under KM, too, in terms of his temperament. Which, in all honesty, could have been seen as a weakness in his game, with some teams targetting him for a wind up (and sometimes succeeding).
You're right about facing Morsy and Luongo as a pair. And I was thinking, that yesterday, the inclusion of Ball on the bench, was as much for psychological reasons, as I don't actually think he was 100% ready. But can imagine oppo seeing our bench, and knowing they will be up against it...Theres no way you're kicking Morsy, Luongo and a fit Ball out of the game. If you are playing CM for Bolton.
I'm a big fan of Morsy. Does his talking on the pitch. No baggage, no drama, just turns up every game.
Login to get fewer ads

A mention for our captain on 13:45 - Mar 12 with 1480 viewstractor_lady

Prob the same idiots that gave him racial abuse at Oxford away, called police, stewards and anyone else they could find to abuse FK c u next Tuesdays and then abused Burns for being “off the pitch) when actually he has been subbed and was leaving the pitch!! Oh and not foregoing pulling the seat out when we scored 🤷‍♀️
A mention for our captain on 13:46 - Mar 12 with 1474 viewstractor_lady

When do his yellow cards get cleared?
A mention for our captain on 14:34 - Mar 12 with 1384 viewscbower

A mention for our captain on 13:46 - Mar 12 by tractor_lady

After the next game.

bluescouser

A mention for our captain on 15:36 - Mar 12 with 1267 viewstractor_lady

A mention for our captain on 14:34 - Mar 12 by cbower

After the next game.

👍
A mention for our captain on 16:07 - Mar 12 with 1222 viewspennyfathersleg

A mention for our captain on 13:46 - Mar 12 by tractor_lady

They don’t really get cleared. The yellow cards target goes up to 15. If he reaches that, he gets a 3 match ban instead of 2. This does mean that he needs to pick up 6 more bookings though, so hopefully with his new temperament, he’ll be fine 😜
A mention for our captain on 16:08 - Mar 12 with 1220 viewsitfcsuth

His own standards are incredibly high, and so often delivers week in week out - no player on planet earth has ever performed at 100% of the time.

It’s the level of criticism people give when players dip, and the way they go about it with pure volatility that imI can’t stand.

I can’t deny, yesterday for 40 minutes I was watching thinking both Hirst and Burns were really really poor, but I’m not going to sit in the stands calling them c***s for it, and they then suddenly produce a moment of magic.

Players dip in and out of form, but no footballer is due personal attacks because their performances are poor, but every fan base has idiots within unfortunately.
Yes the mascots mum has tweeted to thank Morsy for giving him time on 16:22 - Mar 12 with 1167 viewsunstableblue

A mention for our captain on 12:20 - Mar 12 by ronnyd

Also a classy moment when he had a chat with the young lass who was a Trotters mascot.

Less happy about the result

A mention for our captain on 16:27 - Mar 12 with 1132 viewsWhos_blue

Sadly, divs are gonna div and we have our fair share of divs "supporting" our club.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

A mention for our captain on 20:36 - Mar 12 with 968 viewsKeno

Seems we aren’t the only fans who like Morsy

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024