Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any other States based ITFC fans? 00:17 - Mar 27 with 1477 viewsAmerican_ITFC

Hello all!

American and Ipswich fan for several years now. Loving our season and think we will get over the line and get promoted if we keep our eyes on the prize as it were. Just curious, if there are other American and/or expats based in North America on here?

Thank you!

I need a beer

Any other States based ITFC fans? on 01:00 - Mar 27 with 1394 viewsIllinoisblue

Yep! Whereabouts are you?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Any other States based ITFC fans? on 01:46 - Mar 27 with 1380 viewsguenchev

I live in Western WA. Greater Seattle. My love for Ipswich Town started years before I moved to America - in my teenage years growing up in Bulgaria.
Any other States based ITFC fans? on 04:28 - Mar 27 with 1315 viewsArchiRob

Any other States based ITFC fans? on 01:46 - Mar 27 by guenchev

I live in Western WA. Greater Seattle. My love for Ipswich Town started years before I moved to America - in my teenage years growing up in Bulgaria.

wouldnt have started with Boncho Genchev perchance ?
Any other States based ITFC fans? on 05:16 - Mar 27 with 1293 viewsKropotkin123

I'm in Vancouver.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Any other States based ITFC fans? on 13:20 - Mar 27 with 1019 viewsfloridablue

Central Florida (Orlando area) for the past 20 years and not been back to Ipswich since! I used to notice two other posters from Florida but haven't seen them in awhile. My first Portman Rd visit was early 60s, just after Town were league champions. My last away, the Inter Milan game 02, along with the estimated 10,000 others who made the midweek journey.
Any other States based ITFC fans? on 13:23 - Mar 27 with 1007 viewsPlums

Any other States based ITFC fans? on 01:46 - Mar 27 by guenchev

I wore my Town shirt to a Sounders game there last year (I was in Seattle at a conference). A great experience and my first taste of the USA and MLS. A great experience on all levels.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Any other States based ITFC fans? on 05:32 - Mar 28 with 786 viewsguenchev

Any other States based ITFC fans? on 04:28 - Mar 27 by ArchiRob

wouldnt have started with Boncho Genchev perchance ?

No. I was in 5th grade in 1983 and me and my cousin played the Bulgarian sports Lotto. One of the games was Tottenham vs Ipswich and we played away win. Finished 3-2 Ipswich. All this was right after the glory days of Ipswich. That day I decided Ipswich is my team in England. I enjoyed Boncho's success with Ipswich for sure.
Any other States based ITFC fans? on 08:34 - Mar 28 with 730 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Any other States based ITFC fans? on 13:20 - Mar 27 by floridablue

Central Florida (Orlando area) for the past 20 years and not been back to Ipswich since! I used to notice two other posters from Florida but haven't seen them in awhile. My first Portman Rd visit was early 60s, just after Town were league champions. My last away, the Inter Milan game 02, along with the estimated 10,000 others who made the midweek journey.

You’ve picked a decent 20 years to be away!
Login to get fewer ads

Any other States based ITFC fans? on 11:10 - Mar 28 with 675 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Any other States based ITFC fans? on 05:32 - Mar 28 by guenchev

No. I was in 5th grade in 1983 and me and my cousin played the Bulgarian sports Lotto. One of the games was Tottenham vs Ipswich and we played away win. Finished 3-2 Ipswich. All this was right after the glory days of Ipswich. That day I decided Ipswich is my team in England. I enjoyed Boncho's success with Ipswich for sure.

Have you been to a game?
Any other States based ITFC fans? on 11:13 - Mar 28 with 657 viewsyorkshire

Yes, based down in Florida now having moved out here in 2014.

My daughter plays travel soccer out here and is really excited as we are heading back to the UK next week and will be going to the Wycombe game which will be her first Ipswich game ever
Any other States based ITFC fans? on 13:56 - Mar 28 with 579 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Any other States based ITFC fans? on 11:13 - Mar 28 by yorkshire

Yes, based down in Florida now having moved out here in 2014.

My daughter plays travel soccer out here and is really excited as we are heading back to the UK next week and will be going to the Wycombe game which will be her first Ipswich game ever

Brilliant. You probably know all this but the club does some great stuff for kids attending their first game - meet mascot, get a certificate etc.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024