Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which kits (if any) will be changed next year? 18:38 - Mar 27 with 1160 viewsHipsterectomy

Are we still on a 1 year cycle? So a new home/away and probably keep the black kit?

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Which kits (if any) will be changed next year? on 18:41 - Mar 27 with 1136 viewsMattinLondon

I’m pretty sure that the kits are still on a one-year cycle and I’m guessing that the black-out kit will be kept for PR purposes (sorry, kept for a third kit).
Which kits (if any) will be changed next year? on 19:09 - Mar 27 with 1047 viewslizzibee

I think at the last fans event he said he had the kits (plural) on his desk for signing off, so I assume we are changing home ad away
Which kits (if any) will be changed next year? on 19:18 - Mar 27 with 1033 viewsSitfcB

Which kits (if any) will be changed next year? on 19:09 - Mar 27 by lizzibee

I think at the last fans event he said he had the kits (plural) on his desk for signing off, so I assume we are changing home ad away

Ashton says the 2023/24 strips are already well down the line: “The kit designs are done, they’re with the manufacturers, they have been for the last three months and we go again.“

Ashton: Kit Sales a Sign of How Big This Club Could Become 27th Mar 2023 16:32
CEO Mark Ashton says the Blues’ 2022/23 kit sales have surpassed even some clubs in the Premier League. 11

I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a new 3rd kit as well, unless they make more of this seasons one.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Which kits (if any) will be changed next year? on 19:37 - Mar 27 with 991 viewsStrimmer

Is there any club who doesn't do one year kits these days? I distinctly remember when it was standard 2 years and that was much better imo. If they must, they should change one only next year and maintain a two year cylce thereon. At least one new kit every year to keep people interested but parents arent ponying up for a new blue one every season.

Poll: Was it a punch?

Which kits (if any) will be changed next year? on 21:33 - Mar 27 with 809 viewsTrumptonBlue

Which kits (if any) will be changed next year? on 19:37 - Mar 27 by Strimmer

Is there any club who doesn't do one year kits these days? I distinctly remember when it was standard 2 years and that was much better imo. If they must, they should change one only next year and maintain a two year cylce thereon. At least one new kit every year to keep people interested but parents arent ponying up for a new blue one every season.

Brentford’s home kit is in its second season.
Which kits (if any) will be changed next year? on 21:38 - Mar 27 with 785 viewsCoastalblue

Which kits (if any) will be changed next year? on 19:37 - Mar 27 by Strimmer

That's got to happen at some point for environmental reasons you would hope if no other.

I realise money is the be all and end all in football, but you would hope common sense will eventually prevail in some areas of the game.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Which kits (if any) will be changed next year? on 22:35 - Mar 27 with 676 viewsHighgateBlue

Which kits (if any) will be changed next year? on 19:18 - Mar 27 by SitfcB

Ashton says the 2023/24 strips are already well down the line: “The kit designs are done, they’re with the manufacturers, they have been for the last three months and we go again.“

Ashton: Kit Sales a Sign of How Big This Club Could Become 27th Mar 2023 16:32
CEO Mark Ashton says the Blues’ 2022/23 kit sales have surpassed even some clubs in the Premier League. 11

I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a new 3rd kit as well, unless they make more of this seasons one.

White out? Grey out? Clegg Out?
Which kits (if any) will be changed next year? on 22:44 - Mar 27 with 641 viewsbournemouthblue

Which kits (if any) will be changed next year? on 21:38 - Mar 27 by Coastalblue

That's got to happen at some point for environmental reasons you would hope if no other.

I realise money is the be all and end all in football, but you would hope common sense will eventually prevail in some areas of the game.

The cynic would suggest it brings in more money with lots of separate kits, you could even have a reversible home/away kit made from recycled materials but it's going to effect profits.

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Login to get fewer ads

Which kits (if any) will be changed next year? on 22:45 - Mar 27 with 637 viewsBluJu

Mine's going to last 20 years like the last one! 😆
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024