Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wycombe ticketing - just give em block V1 and open up the Cobbold 20:46 - Mar 30 with 1709 viewsunstableblue

The home blocks for Wycombe are sold out bar a few restricted view in R block pioneer upper

Home ends in Cobbold completely sold out, including all restricted view, as are obviously north and Churchmans

As, embarrassingly, Wycombe are only bringing 200! And with the potential of a good result at derby, and another ticket rush. Club should put a barrier into some of V2, and open that up and all of block E.

Let’s feed the demand people, the blue beast!!
[Post edited 30 Mar 2023 21:02]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Wycombe ticketing - just give em block V1 and open up the Cobbold on 21:19 - Mar 30 with 1579 viewsxrayspecs

Put them in S block
Wycombe ticketing - just give em block V1 and open up the Cobbold on 21:22 - Mar 30 with 1569 viewsunstableblue

Wycombe ticketing - just give em block V1 and open up the Cobbold on 21:19 - Mar 30 by xrayspecs

Put them in S block

Good point!!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Wycombe ticketing - just give em block V1 and open up the Cobbold on 21:29 - Mar 30 with 1545 viewsEssexBloo

Another reason to get out of this league! Doesn’t seem fair if Town fans are in RV seats yet there are circa 1000 seats in good areas of Cobbold stand empty.
Wycombe ticketing - just give em block V1 and open up the Cobbold on 21:46 - Mar 30 with 1466 viewsSitfcB

I reckon they will a few days before like usual!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Wycombe ticketing - just give em block V1 and open up the Cobbold on 22:25 - Mar 30 with 1328 viewsxrayspecs

Wycombe ticketing - just give em block V1 and open up the Cobbold on 21:46 - Mar 30 by SitfcB

I reckon they will a few days before like usual!

We will get some tickets in E but not V1.

Suspect MA is on the case, if not for this game, but for next season.
Wycombe ticketing - just give em block V1 and open up the Cobbold on 23:34 - Mar 30 with 1174 viewslizzibee

200 for a bank holiday and not a huge distance is way less than I thought they would bring. Looking forward to welcoming their goalie and left back to PR (given their gestures to away fans at their home game). If they can't be bothered to turn up, let the home fans have the seats
Wycombe ticketing - just give em block V1 and open up the Cobbold on 07:21 - Mar 31 with 998 viewsSitfcB

Wycombe ticketing - just give em block V1 and open up the Cobbold on 22:25 - Mar 30 by xrayspecs

We will get some tickets in E but not V1.

Suspect MA is on the case, if not for this game, but for next season.

Yeah I doubt the SAG would allow V1 as it’s on the other side of the segregation barrier.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Wycombe ticketing - just give em block V1 and open up the Cobbold on 09:27 - Mar 31 with 863 viewsCityBlue

i never understand why we have such a large gap between our home and away fans when you see the proximity of home and away fans in the EPL.

I T I D

Login to get fewer ads

Wycombe ticketing - just give em block V1 and open up the Cobbold on 09:36 - Mar 31 with 836 viewsDublinblu

Wycombe ticketing - just give em block V1 and open up the Cobbold on 09:27 - Mar 31 by CityBlue

i never understand why we have such a large gap between our home and away fans when you see the proximity of home and away fans in the EPL.

I would suspect the problem opening V2 up to home fans is more around not being able to maintain segregation of the access / exits / concourse under the stand. Block E somewhat easier as can access from Block D entrance / exits.
Wycombe ticketing - just give em block V1 and open up the Cobbold on 12:10 - Mar 31 with 619 viewsStewart27

Wycombe ticketing - just give em block V1 and open up the Cobbold on 23:34 - Mar 30 by lizzibee

200 for a bank holiday and not a huge distance is way less than I thought they would bring. Looking forward to welcoming their goalie and left back to PR (given their gestures to away fans at their home game). If they can't be bothered to turn up, let the home fans have the seats

200 is absolutely pathetic given their league position and the fact that it’s a B/H.

Guess it’s not surprising though. Having to watch non-football every week takes its toll. Another game I look back on is that defeat at their place. How the hell did that happen?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024