Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Port Vale 18:06 - Apr 15 with 2526 viewsRocky

Had 2 players sent off today.
It's all going our way.
Port Vale on 18:08 - Apr 15 with 2492 viewsGeoffSentence

EFL are in our pockets,innit. *

Well, that's what those Yorkie loosns seem to think.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Port Vale on 18:24 - Apr 15 with 2403 viewsNutkins_Return

Just checked and they will actually have 4 players suspended for our match. They had players sent off for violent conduct in their last two games as well (so 3 games bans). Their fans are not happy with their players!
Port Vale on 18:38 - Apr 15 with 2322 viewsArnieM

Port Vale on 18:24 - Apr 15 by Nutkins_Return

Just checked and they will actually have 4 players suspended for our match. They had players sent off for violent conduct in their last two games as well (so 3 games bans). Their fans are not happy with their players!

We must stay focused no matter what noise there is going on around us. Really important we close ranks and concentrate on just US!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Port Vale on 18:41 - Apr 15 with 2293 viewsMetal_Hacker

Port Vale on 18:38 - Apr 15 by ArnieM

We must stay focused no matter what noise there is going on around us. Really important we close ranks and concentrate on just US!

I’d take a 1-0 right now

Looking forward to travelling down from Yorkshire on Tuesday for this one

COYFB !

Poll: If it were one or the other

Port Vale on 18:46 - Apr 15 with 2261 viewsgreyhound

Anyone sent off today will still be available Tuesday though.
Port Vale on 18:49 - Apr 15 with 2224 viewsTangledupin_Blue

"All going our way".

That's tempting fate, that is.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Port Vale on 18:53 - Apr 15 with 2174 viewsclive_baker

Port Vale on 18:24 - Apr 15 by Nutkins_Return

You might argue those replacements will see it as a good opportunity to impress the manager, show why they should be part of the plans for next season, and it’s probably going to rank as one of the biggest games in their career by way of attendance etc. That said, you would hope our quality will show through. No time for complacency though, and I’m sure there will be none of it.

I thought before today that this afternoons game was massive, not just the 3 points on offer but to bounce back from a draw last week, and I think with this momentum we’ll back up a win with another on Tuesday. It’s possible that we’re 3 or 4 points above both Wednesday and Barnsley come 10pm Tuesday night, which with 4 games left would put us in an incredible position to be in. Our 3 ‘rivals’ have tough away games on Tuesday. I’ve earmarked this for a while as the night that we potentially look at the table at 10pm and go from ‘believing’ and ‘it’s in our hands’ to expecting and firmly in the driving seat.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Port Vale on 18:56 - Apr 15 with 2146 viewsBlueStreak

Port Vale on 18:46 - Apr 15 by greyhound

?
Login to get fewer ads

Port Vale on 19:04 - Apr 15 with 2089 viewsNutkins_Return

I'm pretty sure that's not correct but am prepared to be mistaken on that. (Maybe if they appealed)
Port Vale on 19:26 - Apr 15 with 1928 viewsNthQldITFC

We're guaranteed play-offs at least now, so that's in our pockets. It's all now about doing the right things to try to get three more points on Tuesday to keep the pressure on the three teams around us.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Port Vale on 21:43 - Apr 15 with 1628 viewsSitfcB

No.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Port Vale on 21:54 - Apr 15 with 1572 viewsFromReuserWithLove

This.
Port Vale on 23:12 - Apr 15 with 1416 viewsmattrolow

I watched them at Lincoln today (as I live and work there) and we should be tearing them apart at the back.

Supporters weren’t happy with their players and they’re obviously going to be a weakened team.

Nothing is a given, but it’s a great opportunity for us to really put the pressure on.

It’s great to be a Town fan right now.
Port Vale on 23:20 - Apr 15 with 1339 viewsPhilTWTD

No, they won't be.
Port Vale on 01:12 - Apr 16 with 1082 viewsitfctilidie

Port Vale on 19:04 - Apr 15 by Nutkins_Return

I'm pretty sure that's not correct but am prepared to be mistaken on that. (Maybe if they appealed)

regardless, are we really concerned whether tom conlon and sammy robinson are available for Tuesday. I am confident that whoever Port Vale put out we should have enough to dispatch them
Port Vale on 06:07 - Apr 16 with 949 viewsSchancheITFC

They will have four full time pro’s missing through suspension , so only one senior midfielder available. Port Vale fans already written this game off. So come on Town, fully focused on winning Tuesday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024