Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just looked at the league table again 12:09 - Apr 18 with 1906 viewsCoastalblue

for about the fifth time today, totting up points and permutations. What's the point of a rare day off if I spend all day doing this. I have stuff to do!

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Just looked at the league table again on 12:13 - Apr 18 with 1849 viewsxrayspecs

The magic number is 11 more points

Hopefully this time tomorrow it will br 8, 6 or 5 more to get.
Just looked at the league table again on 12:15 - Apr 18 with 1828 viewsMummy_Short_Arms

My league table viewing habit is around five times a day too.

Intrigued that McKenna claims to not look at the table. Do you think that's true or does he have a sneaky peak every day?
Just looked at the league table again on 12:17 - Apr 18 with 1803 viewsCoastalblue

Just looked at the league table again on 12:15 - Apr 18 by Mummy_Short_Arms

Intrigued that McKenna claims to not look at the table. Do you think that's true or does he have a sneaky peak every day?

He's a lot smarter than me, he probably doesn't have to look and knows it off by heart.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Just looked at the league table again on 12:18 - Apr 18 with 1791 viewshomer_123

No matter what I do, I just can't get us making 15th this season.

#gutted

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Just looked at the league table again on 12:20 - Apr 18 with 1774 viewsringwoodblue

I don’t completely buy that - reckon he has a sneaky peak at the table as part of his meticulous pre-match planning.

Poll: How do you feel about the EADT digital subscription?

Just looked at the league table again on 12:21 - Apr 18 with 1770 viewsxrayspecs

From all we hear KM is meticulous in his preparations so he will know where we stand and what we need.

Like most managers, he does not want the team to get ahead of themselves, so the mantra is focus only on the next game. Total concentration and no distractions.
Just looked at the league table again on 12:25 - Apr 18 with 1717 viewsHipsterectomy

Just looked at the league table again on 12:21 - Apr 18 by xrayspecs

From all we hear KM is meticulous in his preparations so he will know where we stand and what we need.

Like most managers, he does not want the team to get ahead of themselves, so the mantra is focus only on the next game. Total concentration and no distractions.

This was really noticeable with Chaplin’s interview on Saturday. Interviewer was trying really hard to get him hyped up and buzzing, but Chaplin kept deflecting the questions/comments to how good his team mates are, or that he is only focused on Port Vale now.

He was certainly very good at it!

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Just looked at the league table again on 12:42 - Apr 18 with 1585 viewsDaninthecampo

I have a ton of admin work I should be doing but i'm on here or looking at the tables/fixtures and also trying to work out how soon I can start start drinking before the game starts on Ifollow, nothing is getting done!
I'm convinced tonight's set of results are going to make the next 4 games a little easier and less stressful
Login to get fewer ads

Just looked at the league table again on 13:33 - Apr 18 with 1369 viewsBigCommon

You're not alone....
Although, KM is very much alone, on that front. He never looks at the table...(allegedly 😁)..
Just looked at the league table again on 13:59 - Apr 18 with 1264 viewsPioneerBlue

Just looked at the league table again on 12:17 - Apr 18 by Coastalblue

He's a lot smarter than me, he probably doesn't have to look and knows it off by heart.

He knows if he and the team control what they can control one game at a time this takes care of its self and the outturn record for the year will be favourable in the next weeks!

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Just looked at the league table again on 15:36 - Apr 18 with 1102 viewsIpswichRising

Just looked at the league table again on 12:18 - Apr 18 by homer_123

No matter what I do, I just can't get us making 15th this season.

#gutted

Points deduction
Just looked at the league table again on 15:49 - Apr 18 with 1048 viewsSaleAway

These are my permutations...

we win the next 2

SW drop points either tonight or Saturday

That means we go into the Barnsley game knowing that a win will promote us ( barring a very silly GD swing)

5000 Ipswich fans turn Barnsley blue

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Just looked at the league table again on 16:13 - Apr 18 with 965 viewsKropotkin123

It's spelt fiftieth.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Just looked at the league table again on 17:04 - Apr 18 with 768 viewsSteve_M

Just looked at the league table again on 12:25 - Apr 18 by Hipsterectomy

This was really noticeable with Chaplin’s interview on Saturday. Interviewer was trying really hard to get him hyped up and buzzing, but Chaplin kept deflecting the questions/comments to how good his team mates are, or that he is only focused on Port Vale now.

He was certainly very good at it!

He was the same after Derby, just kept talking about the next game. It’s exactly right even if us fans are all getting nerves.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Just looked at the league table again on 18:31 - Apr 18 with 552 viewsWestSussexBlue

He doesn’t look, in fact he thinks we’re 6 points from safety, hence the boys ripping up trees for the past 8 Weeks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024