Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m a nervous wreck 14:59 - Apr 21 with 2056 viewsMancBlue86

I need it to be 5pm tomorrow already. I really do think that if we win tomorrow we will go on to go up. Such a huge game.

Poll: Who should be in goal tommorow?

I’m a nervous wreck on 16:31 - Apr 21 with 1904 viewsGenericIpswichMan

I'm the same. For the past 3-4 weeks or so I've been calculating permutations and all sorts!

I've always thought that if we remain in 2nd place after the Barnsley game then we should do it. Won't stop me being nervous though.
I’m a nervous wreck on 16:42 - Apr 21 with 1865 viewsclive_baker

I'm very relaxed about tomorrow. I was more nervous about Tuesday where expectation was so high and anything less than a win would've had to be regarded as a huge disappointment. We're away from home tomorrow to a good side, in good form, fighting for a playoff spot. It'll be a tough one on paper, but playing against a side that shows more ambition brings more risk, but also more opportunity for us. If we match or better the Wendies result tomorrow we'll be in a very good spot.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I’m a nervous wreck on 16:48 - Apr 21 with 1833 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Tomorrow is the one that worries me most too. Posh such a tricky side to predict and at a ground where are historically poor. I back us to get the win but it's going to be a hard watch.

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

I’m a nervous wreck on 16:49 - Apr 21 with 1839 viewsThe_Realist_09

One thing that's bothering me is that although I think Sheff W are poor at the moment, I can't see them dropping points over the next 2.

Exeter are having an injury crisis, mostly their forwards and have lost their last 4.

Shrewsbury seem light on numbers and have capitulated since the play-off dream was over.

In our hands, but puts a lot of pressure on 2 really difficult fixtures.
I’m a nervous wreck on 16:51 - Apr 21 with 1805 viewsburnbudgiesburn

It's crazy to say with only 1 point between us but Wednesday are in a situation where they cannot afford to mess up at all.

If they draw any of their remaining games, we need 2 wins to go up.... could lose both Posh & Barnsley games and still go up in automatics.

TBH, i'm pretty calm about it. I'd rather be in this position and ultimately suffer dissapointment than have nothing to play for like 90% of the last 20 seasons.
I’m a nervous wreck on 17:06 - Apr 21 with 1684 viewsgainsboroughblue

I’m a nervous wreck on 16:49 - Apr 21 by The_Realist_09

One thing that's bothering me is that although I think Sheff W are poor at the moment, I can't see them dropping points over the next 2.

Exeter are having an injury crisis, mostly their forwards and have lost their last 4.

Shrewsbury seem light on numbers and have capitulated since the play-off dream was over.

I can see Wednesday winning all three of theirs and I think we need to work on the assumption they will. If we can come away from Posh and Barnsley with 4 points, that will do me absolutely fine.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I’m a nervous wreck on 17:07 - Apr 21 with 1677 viewsclive_baker

I’m a nervous wreck on 16:49 - Apr 21 by The_Realist_09

The Shrews held Plymouth for 96 minutes to be fair, I wouldn't bet against them doing the same to Wednesday.

They'll drop points somewhere over the next 3. Even 2 wins and a draw for them leaves us needing 6 points. We need to be winning 1 of the next 2 though, I would say anything more is a bonus. Then finish the job off at home to Exeter. If we're going to Fleetwood on 94 points we'll be fine, potentially even already up.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I’m a nervous wreck on 18:10 - Apr 21 with 1482 viewsNthQldITFC

Neither Plymouth nor Wednesday are playing well at the moment, from what I've seen and from the comments on their own forums. We are playing well. All three of us will be starting to feel the pressure now though. I'd fancy the team that has been playing well and which has the calmest manager in this situation. But still, one game at a time, trust the process. COYB!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

I’m a nervous wreck on 18:41 - Apr 21 with 1359 viewsMetal_Hacker

This next 24 hours is gonna drag for me. There’ll be all sorts of thoughts and permutations going through my head as the stress starts to intensify

Am I going to get negative and worry about it all though ? No ! I’m confident , I really am because ……….

“We’ve got Super Kieran McKenna ………”

He’ll leave no stone unturned and that’s here MY own personal positivity is born from

Who else would I rather have than that guy in charge of our destiny right now ?

No one ! We’ve got this !

Poll: If it were one or the other

I’m a nervous wreck on 18:50 - Apr 21 with 1324 viewsbilllm

If we win il agree, we will go up,
I’m a nervous wreck on 20:05 - Apr 21 with 1069 viewsGuthrum

I’m a nervous wreck on 17:06 - Apr 21 by gainsboroughblue

I can see Wednesday winning all three of theirs and I think we need to work on the assumption they will. If we can come away from Posh and Barnsley with 4 points, that will do me absolutely fine.

So long as we don't lose (90.5% chance, based on season average) and win at least 50% of our remaining games (have achieved 59.5% over the whole season, 61.1% this calendar year, 80% in the last month), then we are in the top two, however many SheffWed win.

If they draw just one of their three, it becomes a single win and three draws for us, or two wins and two losses.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I’m a nervous wreck on 21:10 - Apr 21 with 941 viewsringwoodblue

I’m a nervous wreck on 20:05 - Apr 21 by Guthrum

So long as we don't lose (90.5% chance, based on season average) and win at least 50% of our remaining games (have achieved 59.5% over the whole season, 61.1% this calendar year, 80% in the last month), then we are in the top two, however many SheffWed win.

If they draw just one of their three, it becomes a single win and three draws for us, or two wins and two losses.

Stats overload

Poll: How do you feel about the EADT digital subscription?

I’m a nervous wreck on 00:06 - Apr 22 with 736 viewsIllinoisblue

I’m a nervous wreck on 16:51 - Apr 21 by burnbudgiesburn

It's crazy to say with only 1 point between us but Wednesday are in a situation where they cannot afford to mess up at all.

If they draw any of their remaining games, we need 2 wins to go up.... could lose both Posh & Barnsley games and still go up in automatics.

TBH, i'm pretty calm about it. I'd rather be in this position and ultimately suffer dissapointment than have nothing to play for like 90% of the last 20 seasons.

Weds, in a strange way, will I think enjoy not being top. Their fans think they’ve fked up autos. They’ll be playing with a little less pressure now. Still dangerous

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024