Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is any one else nervous... 00:50 - Apr 28 with 1458 viewsAdelaideblue

Don't hate me, I am a true blue, former season ticket holder who now lives in Australia. I have watched nearly every game live on Ifollow this year, despite some horribly early start times!

In any case, as well as the team are playing, the general feel here seems to be that Saturday will be a celebration and that Exeter will just roll over for us...

I hope that will be the case, my nerves won't take it going to the last game (even with sheffield having to play derby)

I am the only one hoping we are not baking cakes too early??

Is any one else nervous... on 01:57 - Apr 28 with 1385 viewsWestcountryblue

Over the last 2 games, we've done exceptionally well at ignoring the pressures of the league table and the consequences of failing to pick up points. I fully expect the team to do the same on Saturday.
Is any one else nervous... on 04:43 - Apr 28 with 1336 viewswkj

From the many times we got beaten at crucial times to slip to 3rd under Burley - I thought I would be. Despite worrying about Exeter being a banana skin about a month ago - I am actually very confident that we will win on Saturday and Wednesday will fail to win.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Is any one else nervous... on 07:27 - Apr 28 with 1155 viewsbilllm

Not nervouse,
This team is a machine,
Totally focused on their objectives,packed full of winners,
A run like we're on dosent end at home to Exeter,
Don't think the owls will beat Shrewsbury anyway,
Promotion is the goal tomorrow,
If we end up champions so be it,
Is any one else nervous... on 10:00 - Apr 28 with 1032 viewsAndrewRatcliffITFC

It feels a little like when we went 2-4 up at Charlton, everyone assuming we had won. We are not promoted yet so all this talk of pitch invasions lining the street etc is premature. We need to stay focussed until the job is done which hopefully will be when the final whistle blows on Saturday. Then we can unleash the mother of all parties.
I'm not nervous on 10:04 - Apr 28 with 1018 viewsDyland

But you ain't the only one a bit discombobulated by the early cake baking. I guess it's just social media, but I really dislike any kind of schadenfreude unless it's an eye for an eye, and as the saying goes, pride comes before a fall. I won't be convinced the Curse is finally lifted until we are challenging properly again in the second division.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Is any one else nervous... on 13:26 - Apr 28 with 932 viewsRyorry

Is any one else nervous... on 10:00 - Apr 28 by AndrewRatcliffITFC

It feels a little like when we went 2-4 up at Charlton, everyone assuming we had won. We are not promoted yet so all this talk of pitch invasions lining the street etc is premature. We need to stay focussed until the job is done which hopefully will be when the final whistle blows on Saturday. Then we can unleash the mother of all parties.

Completely with you here (Dylers too).

I'd very much like to be able to wash my jeans sometime after 5pm tomorrow too - they're practically standing up by themselves as things are!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

[Redacted] on 13:33 - Apr 28 with 907 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Is any one else nervous... on 13:34 - Apr 28 with 890 viewsMetal_Hacker

Impatient and anxious would best describe my state of mind right now

Poll: If it were one or the other

Login to get fewer ads

Is any one else nervous... on 13:35 - Apr 28 with 874 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Is any one else nervous... on 13:26 - Apr 28 by Ryorry

Completely with you here (Dylers too).

I'd very much like to be able to wash my jeans sometime after 5pm tomorrow too - they're practically standing up by themselves as things are!

Same thing with my blackout shirt.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Is any one else nervous... on 13:37 - Apr 28 with 867 viewsJ2BLUE

Not nervous at all. I 100% believe tomorrow is the day. Confidence not arrogance though. Exeter are not just going to lay down and have proven they are no mugs so there is a chance we won't win. I don't think anyone is denying that it could go wrong but for the first time in a long time people have 100% faith in the team/management.

If tomorrow was the final day then the nerves would be worse.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Is any one else nervous... on 13:38 - Apr 28 with 847 viewsArnieM

Oh brilliant , I can see I’m not alone in feeling that way too.

Just stay focused , raise the roof and hopefully to celebrate like mad ( hopefully 🙏), come 5pm .

COYBSSSSSSSSSS

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Is any one else nervous... on 16:19 - Apr 28 with 720 viewsNthsuffolkblue

None of the last 13 of our opponents has just rolled over for us either. I am confident this team will get the job done. Hopefully on Saturday but, if not, the following week. To fail to win one or at least draw both would be a very big shock. That only leaves us short if Wednesday win both as well. There is a good foundation for confidence.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024