Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm on the pitch and it's brilliant!!! WHat vibes !!! (n/t) 17:01 - Apr 29 with 4065 viewsCrockerITFC

I'm on the pitch and it's brilliant!!! WHat vibes !!! (n/t) on 17:02 - Apr 29 with 3223 viewsblueislander

TW-T
I'm on the pitch and it's brilliant!!! WHat vibes !!! (n/t) on 17:02 - Apr 29 with 3220 viewskeighleyblue

pillock.
I'm on the pitch and it's brilliant!!! WHat vibes !!! (n/t) on 17:02 - Apr 29 with 3196 viewsZx1988

Prat. Hope you ended up on the footage the Old Bill were compiling.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

I'm on the pitch and it's brilliant!!! WHat vibes !!! (n/t) on 17:03 - Apr 29 with 3155 viewsdepressed

Doh !!

Kickit

I'm on the pitch and it's brilliant!!! WHat vibes !!! (n/t) on 17:07 - Apr 29 with 3036 viewsSwansea_Blue

You’re almost as bad as those people who broke the oh so important H&S rules by persistently standing throughout the game. FPR is a hotbed of debauchery and depravity these days. Lock everyone up!

Just chill out and enjoy it if you can everyone. We haven’t had much to cheer for a long time.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I'm on the pitch and it's brilliant!!! WHat vibes !!! (n/t) on 17:08 - Apr 29 with 3031 viewsmatt92

Enjoy the ban you plank
I'm on the pitch and it's brilliant!!! WHat vibes !!! (n/t) on 17:09 - Apr 29 with 3008 viewsblueislander

I'm on the pitch and it's brilliant!!! WHat vibes !!! (n/t) on 17:03 - Apr 29 by depressed

Doh !!

I hope that he hasn’t bought a season ticket, and it’s wasted when he gets banned.
I'm on the pitch and it's brilliant!!! WHat vibes !!! (n/t) on 17:12 - Apr 29 with 2952 viewsmutters

Very sensible to post on a public forum.

At least the police will know where to go for your details!

Numpty!

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Login to get fewer ads

I'm on the pitch and it's brilliant!!! WHat vibes !!! (n/t) on 17:17 - Apr 29 with 2868 viewsCrockerITFC

I'm on the pitch and it's brilliant!!! WHat vibes !!! (n/t) on 17:12 - Apr 29 by mutters

Numpty!

It's ok my dad is a lawyer
I'm on the pitch and it's brilliant!!! WHat vibes !!! (n/t) on 17:19 - Apr 29 with 2839 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm on the pitch and it's brilliant!!! WHat vibes !!! (n/t) on 17:12 - Apr 29 by mutters

Numpty!

Even a picture too!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I'm on the pitch and it's brilliant!!! WHat vibes !!! (n/t) on 17:21 - Apr 29 with 2814 viewsmutters

I'm on the pitch and it's brilliant!!! WHat vibes !!! (n/t) on 17:17 - Apr 29 by CrockerITFC

Sorry to hear that

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

I'm on the pitch and it's brilliant!!! WHat vibes !!! (n/t) on 17:27 - Apr 29 with 2739 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm on the pitch and it's brilliant!!! WHat vibes !!! (n/t) on 17:02 - Apr 29 by Zx1988

Prat. Hope you ended up on the footage the Old Bill were compiling.

No need for that.

People had their moment. Pitch was soon cleared. No real harm done. Didn’t really delay anything either which is good.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I'm on the pitch and it's brilliant!!! WHat vibes !!! (n/t) on 17:34 - Apr 29 with 2679 viewsBondiBlue

State of the replies to this

Poll: Which would you accept?

I'm on the pitch and it's brilliant!!! WHat vibes !!! (n/t) on 17:37 - Apr 29 with 2638 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Even the KOA boys said do it.

Who cares, no one is getting banned for really are they?

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

I'm on the pitch and it's brilliant!!! WHat vibes !!! (n/t) on 17:46 - Apr 29 with 2543 viewsBlueBadger

I'm on the pitch and it's brilliant!!! WHat vibes !!! (n/t) on 17:17 - Apr 29 by CrockerITFC

Evidence?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I'm on the pitch and it's brilliant!!! WHat vibes !!! (n/t) on 17:53 - Apr 29 with 2492 viewswkj

But you're not and never was...

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I'm on the pitch and it's brilliant!!! WHat vibes !!! (n/t) on 18:04 - Apr 29 with 2428 viewsTrequartista

I'm on the pitch and it's brilliant!!! WHat vibes !!! (n/t) on 17:34 - Apr 29 by BondiBlue

State of the replies to this

Quite, if the op declared he was from Just Stop Oil and ran on the pitch during the game, they'd all think it was brilliant.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

I'm on the pitch and it's brilliant!!! WHat vibes !!! (n/t) on 18:05 - Apr 29 with 2401 viewswkj

I'm on the pitch and it's brilliant!!! WHat vibes !!! (n/t) on 18:04 - Apr 29 by Trequartista

Quite, if the op declared he was from Just Stop Oil and ran on the pitch during the game, they'd all think it was brilliant.

Nah, nope this account.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I'm on the pitch and it's brilliant!!! WHat vibes !!! (n/t) on 18:50 - Apr 29 with 2234 viewsnoggin

And you're on your phone. lol

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

I'm on the pitch and it's brilliant!!! WHat vibes !!! (n/t) on 19:11 - Apr 29 with 2101 viewsEly_Blue

So you were one of the idiots that ignored the club’s request! I hope they ban you tbh

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

I'm on the pitch and it's brilliant!!! WHat vibes !!! (n/t) on 19:35 - Apr 29 with 1981 viewsbluelagos

I doubt you were given the sh1t mobile coverage at Portman Rd

But to everyone who got to enjoy the mini pitch invasion, am glad you enjoyed the moment, good on you.

No trouble, no safety risks, all good natured and came off so the players could do a lap of honour.

Footie fans enjoying footie, exactly how it should be.

👍👍👍👍👍👍

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

I'm on the pitch and it's brilliant!!! WHat vibes !!! (n/t) on 19:37 - Apr 29 with 1961 viewsBury_St_Edmundson

I'm on the pitch and it's brilliant!!! WHat vibes !!! (n/t) on 17:37 - Apr 29 by BlueandTruesince82

Even the KOA boys said do it.

Who cares, no one is getting banned for really are they?

oh they're in charge are they?
I'm on the pitch and it's brilliant!!! WHat vibes !!! (n/t) on 19:44 - Apr 29 with 1923 viewsWubbleU

The final act of the banter era pitch invaders v party poopers.
I'm on the pitch and it's brilliant!!! WHat vibes !!! (n/t) on 19:47 - Apr 29 with 1886 viewsBlueandTruesince82

I'm on the pitch and it's brilliant!!! WHat vibes !!! (n/t) on 19:37 - Apr 29 by Bury_St_Edmundson

oh they're in charge are they?

Cheer up pal, we just got promoted

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

I'm on the pitch and it's brilliant!!! WHat vibes !!! (n/t) on 19:48 - Apr 29 with 1879 viewsBury_St_Edmundson

I'm on the pitch and it's brilliant!!! WHat vibes !!! (n/t) on 19:47 - Apr 29 by BlueandTruesince82

Cheer up pal, we just got promoted

I am, we did

doesn't mean people are d1cks for going on the pitch

completely different things
[Post edited 29 Apr 2023 19:49]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024