Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everyone watching the big semi final tonight? 15:55 - May 9 with 1855 viewsgiant_stow

Come on Ireland!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Everyone watching the big semi final tonight? on 16:03 - May 9 with 1816 viewsbluelagos

Got me Ulla - what sporting activity are you watching?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Everyone watching the big semi final tonight? on 16:30 - May 9 with 1770 viewsgiant_stow

Everyone watching the big semi final tonight? on 16:03 - May 9 by bluelagos

Got me Ulla - what sporting activity are you watching?

Apologies, I thought everyone would get it: Eurovision innit!!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Everyone watching the big semi final tonight? on 16:33 - May 9 with 1757 viewsbluelagos

Everyone watching the big semi final tonight? on 16:30 - May 9 by giant_stow

Apologies, I thought everyone would get it: Eurovision innit!!

Aha.

Up against Real Madrid v Citeh. Tough call but I think the footie just edges it for me tbh.

Hopefully you'll make it through to scouceland for the final.

Everyone watching the big semi final tonight? on 16:36 - May 9 with 1750 viewsgiant_stow

Everyone watching the big semi final tonight? on 16:33 - May 9 by bluelagos

Aha.

Up against Real Madrid v Citeh. Tough call but I think the footie just edges it for me tbh.

Hopefully you'll make it through to scouceland for the final.

No BT here, so beggers can't be choosers!

(My son thinks I promised to get a BT sub for next season if Arsenal qualified - comes to something when you're getting conned in your own home hey?)

Everyone watching the big semi final tonight? on 16:38 - May 9 with 1743 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Of course.

Have booked the night off for Saturday purely for our annual drinking game.

Any song below 7/10 is a shot. A great game.

Sweden will win. Norway the bet each way at 25/1. Her song is catchy and she’s a worldie.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Everyone watching the big semi final tonight? on 16:40 - May 9 with 1731 viewsgiant_stow

Everyone watching the big semi final tonight? on 16:38 - May 9 by The_Romford_Blue

Of course.

Sweden will win. Norway the bet each way at 25/1. Her song is catchy and she’s a worldie.

Good man!

I listened to both of those - the Swedish girl's song is not a patch on Euphoria, but can see why she's favorite. Can see why you're keen on the Norwegian. Not sure about ours - could work I spose.

Everyone watching the big semi final tonight? on 16:41 - May 9 with 1738 viewsBlueBadger

A Norwich fan watching something palpably tinpot an trying to claim it's world class entertainment?

Seems unlikely.
[Post edited 9 May 2023 16:57]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Everyone watching the big semi final tonight? on 16:46 - May 9 with 1706 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Everyone watching the big semi final tonight? on 16:40 - May 9 by giant_stow

Good man!

I listened to both of those - the Swedish girl's song is not a patch on Euphoria, but can see why she's favorite. Can see why you're keen on the Norwegian. Not sure about ours - could work I spose.

The eurojury results of a fortnight ago were eye catching. They almost always nail the top 5 from those stats on public opinion and those experts combined and they had Loreen winning a landlslide. As you say, it’s not a patch on her first win songwise but we are talking about Eurovision royalty. I can’t see her beat really.

Interestingly, France were a long long way clear in second on the eurojury polls too.

My prediction:
1) Sweden
2) France
3) Norway

Mae in 7th for us. It’s not a bad song and she’s clearly got a whacky vibe that the euro pop connoisseurs across Europe will like. I think she’s a good bet for the top 10 at 5/2.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Login to get fewer ads

Everyone watching the big semi final tonight? on 16:47 - May 9 with 1707 viewsbluelagos

Everyone watching the big semi final tonight? on 16:41 - May 9 by BlueBadger

A Norwich fan watching something palpably tinpot an trying to claim it's world class entertainment?

Seems unlikely.
[Post edited 9 May 2023 16:57]

Be fair - probably the only interest the poor lad has had in European competition in his lifetime.

Everyone watching the big semi final tonight? on 16:49 - May 9 with 1694 viewsgiant_stow

Everyone watching the big semi final tonight? on 16:46 - May 9 by The_Romford_Blue

The eurojury results of a fortnight ago were eye catching. They almost always nail the top 5 from those stats on public opinion and those experts combined and they had Loreen winning a landlslide. As you say, it’s not a patch on her first win songwise but we are talking about Eurovision royalty. I can’t see her beat really.

Interestingly, France were a long long way clear in second on the eurojury polls too.

My prediction:
1) Sweden
2) France
3) Norway

Mae in 7th for us. It’s not a bad song and she’s clearly got a whacky vibe that the euro pop connoisseurs across Europe will like. I think she’s a good bet for the top 10 at 5/2.

Nice tip - I might have a rare bet to spice up Saturday.

Everyone watching the big semi final tonight? on 16:50 - May 9 with 1686 viewsgiant_stow

Everyone watching the big semi final tonight? on 16:47 - May 9 by bluelagos

Be fair - probably the only interest the poor lad has had in European competition in his lifetime.

Have you been speaking to him?! THats exactly his line!

Everyone watching the big semi final tonight? on 19:20 - May 9 with 1549 viewsFtnfwest

Not my Eurovision
Everyone watching the big semi final tonight? on 20:23 - May 9 with 1470 viewsCoastalblue

Everyone watching the big semi final tonight? on 16:46 - May 9 by The_Romford_Blue

My prediction:
1) Sweden
2) France
3) Norway

I can't work out if that analysis is impressive, or ....

Each to their own I guess, I generally go out of my way to avoid it but have no problem with people enjoying it.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Everyone watching the big semi final tonight? on 09:05 - May 10 with 1354 viewsNorfolknWay

Everyone watching the big semi final tonight? on 20:23 - May 9 by Coastalblue

I can't work out if that analysis is impressive, or ....

Each to their own I guess, I generally go out of my way to avoid it but have no problem with people enjoying it.

Can't believe they let Australia in!

I believe New Zealand is pretty miffed about that.

For posterity, here is their already disqualified entry "Two Hearts"

Everyone watching the big semi final tonight? on 07:41 - May 12 with 1186 viewsN2_Blue

Everyone watching the big semi final tonight? on 16:38 - May 9 by The_Romford_Blue

Of course.

Rommers you might find this story of interest if you’ve not seen. Sad ending though

Eurovision 2023: The man who made a living betting his house on a song https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-65388335

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Everyone watching the big semi final tonight? on 07:55 - May 12 with 1170 viewsgiant_stow

Everyone watching the big semi final tonight? on 07:41 - May 12 by N2_Blue

Rommers you might find this story of interest if you’ve not seen. Sad ending though

Eurovision 2023: The man who made a living betting his house on a song https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-65388335

Ta for the link. Good read, sad ending.

Everyone watching the big semi final tonight? on 09:14 - May 12 with 1141 viewsRadlett_blue

Of course.

I see Ukraine are around 10-1. Won't they fix it for them to win again so looks a great value bet, however terrible their song is?
Where's Rommy when you need him?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024