Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Calling all you lovers of real ale and folk music (aka old farts) 07:46 - May 18 with 860 viewsandycookguitar

Bit of a treat coming to the Colchester Arts centre on the 27th of October. Police Dog Hogan are playing, if you’ve never seen them mixture of Americana and folk all done with plenty of chat and good humour. Seen them loads of times up here (Leeds) and have never failed to entertain. Anyhoo just spreading the word.

Leeds blue

Calling all you lovers of real ale and folk music (aka old farts) on 08:32 - May 18 with 792 viewsPinewoodblue

Is the beer free?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Calling all you lovers of real ale and folk music (aka old farts) on 10:26 - May 18 with 724 viewsFreddies_Ears

That's my niche!!! Features Grauniad columnist Tim Dowling!
Calling all you lovers of real ale and folk music (aka old farts) on 13:15 - May 18 with 683 viewsFBI

Saw them at my local Arts Centre a few years back and they were ace. Tim Dowling looking just as bemused as his Guardian column suggests.

Poll: The career progress of former town players is...

Calling all you lovers of real ale and folk music (aka old farts) (n/t) on 18:36 - May 18 with 604 viewsandycookguitar

Leeds blue

Calling all you lovers of real ale and folk music (aka old farts) on 19:15 - May 18 with 578 viewsHARRY10

An invigorating night for those suffering from Tory rule, and who may think the bottom has dropped out of their world, a few pints of real ale....

.... and they will soon think the world has dropped out of their bottom
Calling all you lovers of real ale and folk music (aka old farts) on 19:18 - May 18 with 572 viewssolemio

If Pete Seeger and Tom Paxton won't be there I shan't bother.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024