Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town asking for 2 away games to begin season with 14:16 - May 18 with 2539 viewsFrimleyBlue

According to EADT at first

Now not the case.
[Post edited 18 May 2023 15:09]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Town asking for 2 away games to begin season with on 14:20 - May 18 with 2467 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Vs Leicester on the first Friday night.

Def Info

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Town asking for 2 away games to begin season with on 14:45 - May 18 with 2309 viewsArnieM

Sounds like it’s going to be very tight to finish the pitch before start of season doesnt it.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Town asking for 2 away games to begin season with on 14:50 - May 18 with 2278 viewsPhilTWTD

I'm told that's not the case. Just the first, as previously reported. Club hoping first two are away but the second is in the hands of the Carabao Cup draw gods.

Fixtures Release Date Announced 10th May 2023 14:09
Town will learn their 2023/24 Championship fixture list on Thursday 22nd June at 9am. 9

This post has been edited by an administrator
Town asking for 2 away games to begin season with on 14:55 - May 18 with 2208 viewsITFC_Forever

Result if they are.

We don't come back from holiday until 13th August.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Town asking for 2 away games to begin season with on 15:07 - May 18 with 2133 viewsFrimleyBlue

Town asking for 2 away games to begin season with on 14:50 - May 18 by PhilTWTD

I'm told that's not the case. Just the first, as previously reported. Club hoping first two are away but the second is in the hands of the Carabao Cup draw gods.

Fixtures Release Date Announced 10th May 2023 14:09
Town will learn their 2023/24 Championship fixture list on Thursday 22nd June at 9am. 9

This post has been edited by an administrator

Perhaps eadt mean if we get a cup draw at home we will ask to switch it rather than us asking for 2 league away games?

Waka waka eh eh

Town asking for 2 away games to begin season with on 15:07 - May 18 with 2125 viewsFixed_It

Town asking for 2 away games to begin season with on 14:45 - May 18 by ArnieM

Sounds like it’s going to be very tight to finish the pitch before start of season doesnt it.

They seem to be making good progress. But just as well we didn't end up in the play-offs!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Town asking for 2 away games to begin season with on 15:08 - May 18 with 2137 viewsFrimleyBlue

Update from Watson.

Waka waka eh eh

Town asking for 2 away games to begin season with on 15:08 - May 18 with 2112 viewsKeno

Town asking for 2 away games to begin season with on 15:07 - May 18 by Fixed_It

They seem to be making good progress. But just as well we didn't end up in the play-offs!

Rather than having the opposition park the bus they would have parked the digger

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Town asking for 2 away games to begin season with on 15:14 - May 18 with 2069 viewsPhilTWTD

Town asking for 2 away games to begin season with on 15:07 - May 18 by FrimleyBlue

Perhaps eadt mean if we get a cup draw at home we will ask to switch it rather than us asking for 2 league away games?

I don't think you can switch cup ties or ask to have more than one league game away at the start of a season. I don't recall anyone playing two league games away at the start of a season except in exceptional circumstances such as Coventry this season.
Town asking for 2 away games to begin season with on 15:30 - May 18 with 1925 viewshoppy

Town asking for 2 away games to begin season with on 14:55 - May 18 by ITFC_Forever

Result if they are.

We don't come back from holiday until 13th August.

6-0 Town win incoming then...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Town asking for 2 away games to begin season with on 17:09 - May 18 with 1536 viewsEastTownBlue

Town asking for 2 away games to begin season with on 15:07 - May 18 by Fixed_It

That three weeks delay would have been long time for that summer project.
Town asking for 2 away games to begin season with on 18:31 - May 18 with 1275 viewsSwansea_Blue

I hope Barnsley don’t find out, they get the right hump

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Town asking for 2 away games to begin season with on 19:33 - May 18 with 1053 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Town asking for 2 away games to begin season with on 18:31 - May 18 by Swansea_Blue

I hope Barnsley don’t find out, they get the right hump

It'll be ok, we'll get Wes to write a letter.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024